Thread: message from the front. Updated - (this type of thread will get you banned)!!!

message from the front. Updated - (this type of thread will get you banned)!!!

Hey Tamara! F*CK YOU, YOU OVERBEARING B*TCH! lol, now, lock this, and, PLEASE BAN ME FOR GOOD, you F*CKing C*NT. I can smell your shit from across the Atlantic goddamned ocean, hahaha. What a piece of work you are, adios pinche huera!! O

lol, keep in touch.

I thought I'd leave this up, just so you can see why she was banned.

BTW, it's güera, not huera.... And do I look blonde? oh sorry... blonde...

Sometimes you wonder why someone was banned and often they will tell you a pack of lies... so this has been left up to show the reason, before Olivia decides to go telling people I banned her for no reason.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-13-2010 at 12:02 AM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

So I got this nice email I thought I'd share with you from Olivia this morning...

Hi Tamara, you stupid, overbearing, c*nt of a bitch! I just wanted to tell you how much I've been enjoying my vacation away from your Reich. When I think of the fantasy that you indulge in, the idea that you have some "power" over this little corner of your imagination, I just have to laugh. Do you have any idea how many members actually loathe and despise you? Lol, I'm sure that you don't ass-wipe. Anyway, here's to you bitch! I 'll be seeing you...you are still full of shit. your friend, Olivia.
    Nice eh?
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Boy, and I thought I was having a bad week!

Why is it I suddenly feel better?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I think she's having a bad week... keeps emailing me to post more in this thread... must be getting a kick out of all the name calling lol... I'm not biting... I trashed them... Sorry Olivia if you're reading this, not playing your game anymore... bored with it...
    Administrator