Thread: Seat belt between the breasts?

Silver Member

Seat belt between the breasts?

While driving to the store today was noticing where the seat belt was hitting me and where it hits most women. I'm a 38B "small but the bra doesn't pucker". When I put on my seat belt, even with forms, the belt seems to ride across my breast. It is the breast closest to the buckle. Yet with women it seems to go between the breasts. And with women it doesn't seem to matter as to cup size. I can't figure out if it is seat position, hip width, or what. Anyone have an idea?

I gave a ride to a gg friend the other day. She is slightly taller than I am, but about the same build. Both of us have the same size breasts. Both of us were wearing bras (I'm pretty sure she was anyway) with the same style tops. Yet, the belt laid between her breasts while the belt tended to ride high on mine.

I just find it agravating to have a nice top on and the belt mess it up and ride on top. I've even tried it with rigid foam cups with extra stuffing and it just pulls on the side of the bra cup.

I know this is not the end of world, but sometimes little things are fun to ponder and sometimes agravating.

It always fits right between my cups(same size as yours').................
    [SIGPIC]

Some cars have a belt height adjuster on the column behind the front door. if yours has this, give it a try.

If I'm not wearing a bra, then most seat belts seem to rub across my breast and it is really irritating and annoying. I keep trying to reposition the seat belt constantly. Even all those little seat belt "adjusters" rarely seem to help and, after a while, even they need constant readjustment.

If I'm wearing a bra, particularly with forms or padded, then the seatbelt seems to rest comfortably between my breasts. As a result, I often wear a bra, regardless of outer clothing, when driving long distances.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gold Member
    If it were not for the fact that I still need to get an Indiana DL, I would probably never wear a seatbelt. I just hate the things.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

There a Bass Guitar player named Tal Welkenfold (spelling might not be exact). She's an awesome Bassist and a young girl. She plays bass with her right boob hanging out over her bass and her left boob behind it. For those that appreciate women's breast , it is a pretty sight!

I can't say about the seat belts yet. )o:

There is a local road that has rolling bumps and I refer to it is 'booby bounce road'. When I'm riding down it on my motorcycle, my boobies noticably bounce from the rolling bumps! It Rocks!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Terri[/SIZE]
    ------------------------------------------
    [SIZE="2"]"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly!"[/SIZE]

The true measure of a person is in the questions they ask, not the answers they give.

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryTerri View Post
    There a Bass Guitar player named Tal Welkenfold (spelling might not be exact). She's an awesome Bassist and a young girl. She plays bass with her right boob hanging out over her bass and her left boob behind it. For those that appreciate women's breast , it is a pretty sight!
    Lol, I had to google that
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Seat belts

when i wear seat belts they just fall between the breasts the last time i was driving i was telling my GF it felt good and a bit erotic having the seat just between the breasts she said I was being naughty.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTerri View Post
    Is this what you're talking about? If so, I'm puzzled as to where else she could have put them. Doesn't the same thing happen to other woman bassists?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

When I'm driving, the seatbelt always falls between the breast too.

is in her vest
    i can't say i've ever noticed...i tend to have my eyes on the road and whats happening around me.....i don't think you should waste heartbeats on this..
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJo View Post
    Lol, I had to google that
    Ditto!

Always rides in the middle of my 38c
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better