Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just supposin......

No. If you answered yes, why not just stop?

I would take the pill some days and other days I wouldn't... days that I am alone and am going to spend too much time thinking I would take the pill no questions asked... the days I am with my lovely girl then I would have to think considering we like to play around when I am dressed up
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

Aspiring Member

Never

I could not swallow such a pill, it would deprive me oa few pleasures that a man can enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTgirl View Post
    No. I would want a drug that made evryone else accept us. I fthey can make one drug, then they can make another.
    Beautifully said Completely agree

Absolutely positively 100% yes

I think what most are missing here is that if the "pill" removed all urges to crossdress, then no one would be missing anything. I don't get the "zombie" comment.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Today my answer is No.

Five years ago my answer would been yes.

There difference between now & then I've come to accept myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

I'll echo Rachaelb64s answer.
    Today it would be no. I enjoy this part of myself. Now if it was available back when I was a teenager I would have taken it . My life would have been a lot less complicated.

The question is, what else that is me would I also lose?

No !
    Now that I have accepted myself I enjoy the cross dresser part of me , so no I wouldn't change that.
    Tomara

no...i do not like drugs.

parden me while i go take my daily pills.

i enjoy having lovley things, sad i must hide them from friends. but they would be better off making a pill that all the outhers must take..(kinda like the h1v1..or what ever that was ). this pill would make all the rest of the world accept crossdressers.

loni

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    I would take the pill.............................................. ..................And throw it in the bloody fireplace Why the hell make such a pill I love the person that I am I am enjoying both sides of life and its great!!!!!!

Not even if it would help the Space program!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    It would be worse than a death sentence. Even though I spent 48 years denying and trying to hide from my true nature, losing my transgender would tear out the very heart of who I am and make it totally impossible for me to live with what remained of myself.

I have generally been too much of a coward to go through with ending my existence (it wasn't a life) although I have hidden behind the effect on others, but such a pill would IMNSHO overcome that cowardice.

There may be a coincidence between number of posts and reaction to this question, but my answer would still have been the same when I made my first post on this forum - I don't want to lose that which makes me human.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
    I think what most are missing here is that if the "pill" removed all urges to crossdress, then no one would be missing anything.
    The urge to crossdress is only one tiny part of what makes me human. It is all the personality traits that go with the femme side of myself that would be missed, and in going missing would deprive me of my humanity.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 02-17-2010 at 03:34 PM.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

No.

Hmmm, now if there was a pill that brought the urges on, I'd be tempted. Having gone to all of the trouble of accepting that my subconscious wants me dressed as a woman from time to time, I've got to really quite like it, to the point of actually being mildly annoyed at just how much of the time my subconscious wants me dressed as a man.

Quote Originally Posted by MargaretJ View Post
    No. If you answered yes, why not just stop?
    Silly,

The chances of stopping are much more higher than such a pill to exist, that's like asking me to stop breathing.

YES, even though i am startting to accept this part of me, a pill to get rid of all the urges may also help feel right in ones body?? and I sure the family would be pushing it down my throat, LOL

No, I would just adopt another equally socially unaccepable behavior. In my young and wild days, I tried about every drug that exists, and none of them worked exactly like they were suppose to. hehhe. It would surely have some negative side effects, like impotence.

Not only that, but I would not be on these forums anymore, and have even more free time than I do now. People with my kind of personality that are single & live alone get into far too much trouble in their spare time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can understand if people say yes because of the problems it can cause but imagine not wearing skirts and heels and tights etc.... No, even though cding could possibly ruin my marraige I still want to do it

No,
    I enjoy this as an important part of who I am.

I also don't think I would want a pill to make society more accepting - we are all products of the society we find ourselves in - to change society would be to change the urge and the experience. Having something different about me is something I hold very dear. It gives me a sense of uniqueness (present company notwithstanding) in a world of stereotypes and conformity.

That's not just a no...

That's a HELL no !

I think it's dangerous in principle to have pills that would radically and permanently alter behaviour. If such a pill for CDing came along it would no doubt be only one of a whole range, and these would inevitably fall into the hands of those who would administer them 'for our own good'.
    So, nice thought in many ways, but in the real world it would be a nightmare.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

A big yes!

I would take it in a heartbeat. However, if I could take a pill that would make me truly a girl I would prefer that!