Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just supposin......

Absolutely not!

I absolutely love dressing en femme and do it whenever I can. It complicates life a lot and so yes, if I could take a pill and suddenly the urge to crossdress vanished, that would be wonderful.

Hannah

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Another YES for me...

I wouldn't change that part of me for anything!

Most of my issues arise from what I am, and my inability to make my two halves jive, or the inability to choose one over the other. So, if I could be all man or all woman, give me the pill.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

I don't know

The female side of me says "make a committment, one way or the other." The male side of me says "Let me get back to you about that."

I really enjoy the experience and when I'm in the middle of it, it is so comfortable, so nice and natural that I would politely say No thank you. There are times when that urge is a real distraction and interfers with my attention to things that are very important in my life. At those times I would grab it from your hand and take it with a smile.

It looks like I would probably come down on the yes side, but I might just take the pill and put it my pocket for later.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Smile

I would NEVER take the pill, I have No regrets, I accept who I am.......

They'd have to get a court order or call the cops to make me take a thing like that. It sounds like something that they'd come up with in a society like the one in Animal Farm or Fahrenheit 451. Many of you girls who are my freinds are saying you'd take such a drug. Look,please,you shouldn't regret being crossdressers. You know,how many people out of thousands and millions get to be big league ball players or U.S. Senators or action picture leading men in Hollywood. Almost nobody. Not to be nasty but what did you expect? Somehow,someway,nature gave you crossdressing and it does bring inconveniences and obstacles all it's own. I mean,there are people in my life who would be a major nuicanse and even worse if they knew about me. It could be worse. I could lose my arms and legs in an accident or be bedridden with polio or parkinson's. I could also have some sort of illness,accident or mishap that killed me before I was 50. Instead fate permits me to live a long time and have tremendous fun.
    "And there are some evil others who will tell you everything is just dirt"
    -The Velvet Underground(1970

I'm with Tiffany. And No I wouldn't take such a drug. It would be like killing a part of me.The part I love being.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    I don't dress up much these days, but the few times I do, I usually enjoy it quite a bit. However, even taking that into account, if I could just switch off that part of my brain and eliminate any desire to ever crossdress again? I would definitely do it. It would definitely make life much simpler, and eliminate the stress of worrying that the wife will find my stash...

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTgirl View Post
    No. I would want a drug that made evryone else accept us. If they can make one drug, then they can make another.

Wow that's exactly what I was thinking as I read this.
    I would much prefer a drug for everyone else to just accept us, because then, dressing and presenting ourselves in our "femme selves" would be ok, and that, after all, is what I would be happy with!
    Last edited by erika130; 02-17-2010 at 08:41 PM.

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Crossdressing is the expression of part of my personality. If such a pill existed, it would have to remove the feminine traits from my personality in order to remove the crossdressing. That means that I would be a completely different person.

I may not always like being who I am, but I'd prefer that to becoming someone entirely different. The answer is an emphatic no.

Never!

Since we're talking about pills, or magic wands, or other fantasy items that can change things about ourselves, if there was a way to instantly swap me from male to 100% female I would take it without even looking back. This is assuming that in my magical world, choosing this option would make it as if I had been born and grew up female.

As to whether I would take medicine, or get surgery, or have a gender wizard cast an enchantment on me to stop the urges I get to express my feminine side, that's a harder question. I've thought about it a lot, and the idea does have some positives for me. Even though intellectually I know it shouldn't, having these urges makes me feel like I'm weird or somehow messed up. It would also make things simpler; for example when I saw a beautiful woman I wouldn't have to try to figure out whether I find her attractive because I am attracted or because I am jealous and wish I were her.

On the other hand, there are definite negatives to this solution as well. Despite feeling like it's not quite right, dressing up makes me very happy. I can't articulate it, but even though not having the urge to crossdress would make things easier, I am not willing to give it up. To use a cliche, it's not something I know with my head, it's more of an emotions thing. I think it would leave me feeling a bit empty.

To sum up, at this point in my life I believe I would turn down this magical "fix." For reasons that I don't know how to put into words, losing crossdressing is something that I'm not willing to do, even if it would make my life simpler. Maybe sometime down the road I'll have a different answer, but for now I'll stick with this one.

Lightbulb I would say no for you

the interesting thing about the pill for some is that you want others to take the pill too accept you ................ why not you to take the pill to accept who you are, so many off you don't .which is where a lot of the problems come in.

Nice to see you back in post Debs .............. and if such a pill or op were available I would prefer you not to take either,, but it would be your decision in the end, it would have to be hun it's your life, your choices all that I would ask is that you be happy with which ever choice you made, as with any choice you make in life, if the option was available it would effect others in your life
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne66
    Just an observation... It seems like the majority of people with a lot of posts on this forum are saying no, and a lot of people who haven't posted a lot are saying yes. Co-inky-dinky?
    [SIZE="2"]What a co-inky-dink, indeed...

How about a drug or an operation that would remove all unpleasant residual male tendencies, or am I doing just fine without it? Please, no side effects! If you build her, he will go away (if you want him to)…[/SIZE]

While total global acceptance would be nice, it's just as unlikely as this pill you speak of.

I'd take the pill.
    As my life stands right now, I have it pretty good. I have an accepting GF and a place of my own, but we both agree life would be easier if I didn't dress.
    If I could be normal... whatever that is.

So yes... gimme the drugs!

It's not that I don't enjoy dressing, but have other things in my life that I find just as enjoyable and fulfilling, so if I didn't have the urge, I wouldn't miss it I guess.
    Samantha -x-

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTgirl View Post
    No. I would want a drug that made evryone else accept us. .
    I agree with Tiffany, I wouldn't want to stop being fem, just have evryone else accept it, so I could express myself freely.

YES... I did not choose to be this way and life would be much easier without this.

NO !!! I enjoy dressing.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

no....
    Amanda

I guess they would make a pill to abolish homosexuality, racism, sexism, etc, etc, etc...too. you get the point =P

I wonder which pill would come first? I pill like that would definitely put an end of the world heading in the right direction of tolerance and acceptance.

No, I would not take that pill. It would be the complete wrong direction we want society headed.
    removed

Aspiring Member
    No. Why deny what is inside and real?

Platinum Member
    No, I wouldn't want to quit dressing or give up this part of myself. I like myself, I love the clothes and love the special bond I have with my SO as a result!

feels better in a dress
    NO WAY, love to dress