Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quick question

[SIZE=2]Straight up answer is,.......... drum roll please............................................ ..........................Straight when I was a guy, and now straight as a woman, go figure that one out !!....so I guess technically I've been all of the above maybe.....lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]So ya, maybe just a tad bent....but aren't we all ?? like hey, were only human..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

When in guy mode I prefer women does this make me straight?
    When in girl mode I prefer women does this make me gay?

The bottom line I prefer women.
    men are ok for friends
    Last edited by Kelly Greene; 02-18-2010 at 11:10 PM.

Straight of course, when dressed a lesbian I guess. Hmm, women only.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=purple]
    [SIZE=2]So ya, maybe just a tad bent....but aren't we all ?? like hey, were only human..[/SIZE]
    But of course you're right Karen, we ARE all a little bent. It boggles the mind that a man who sashays around in miniskirts and heels would try and convince us that he's even straighter and more masculine then a guy that doesn't.

Hetero I can believe, but "straight"?

It's okay ladies, you're among friends here, you don't have to beat your chest, grunt at passing vaginas and proclaim that you're straighter than a highway or something.

A simple, "I prefer women" would suffice yes?

-Misty

Well i am straight. What i can say I'm obsessed with woman. They are beautiful creatures with beautiful hair and clothes. Where as men no offense are just boring and dull. As far as feeling straight ha don't make me laugh. Not really sure why i just feel like a lesbian when I'm dressed.

Straight all the way from puberty to the golden years. I never could immagine myself otherwise.

Daisy

The greats gift to men is women!!!!!
    I'm not gay at all.

I like to consider myself straight, in the sense that my interest primarily lies with women, but when not i'm usually into transsexuals and cross dressers, very seldom am I into men, but it does happen, so I guess bi-sexual is the truest answer, but like with everyone I guess there is a bend to it.

there are about 45+ women out there that would testify to my being heterosexual. There are about 2-3 guys that would probably deny the shennanigans that took place at our lake house during the summers when I was about maybe 10 years old. (if they could even remember).

Aside from the lake incidents when I was young, I have never had a relationship or sexual experience with a male.

but for the last 10-14 yrs, I have gradually become more attracted to TG to the point where it is my exclusive interest at present. I have absolutely no attraction or interest in regular "guys", certainly never felt any emotional desires such as those felt with women. (just the physical side at belt level)

So, I am "bigaight" I guess? Need a judges panel on that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Let's all turn to that embodiment of pop psychology: Wikipedia!

Apparently I'm a Gynophile. Thus labelled I will take my leave. ttfn!

Straight. I like women, they come in some great packaging, and have all the best clothes and shoes.

O.K., then...

Quote Originally Posted by Misty is Kindafem View Post
    But of course you're right Karen, we ARE all a little bent. It boggles the mind that a man who sashays around in miniskirts and heels would try and convince us that he's even straighter and more masculine then a guy that doesn't.

It's okay ladies, you're among friends here, you don't have to beat your chest, grunt at passing vaginas and proclaim that you're straighter than a highway or something.

A simple, "I prefer women" would suffice yes?

-Misty
    ...what's your definition of "straight" and "masculine"? You mean those icons of masculinity and terrific role models such as Tiger woods, Senator John Edwards, Charlie Sheen, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, Elliot Spitzer and all those other high profile, narcissistic, testosterone-laden philanderers whose brains, ethics, and morals reside firmly in their penises?

Thanks, but no thanks - I like myself the way I am just fine, even if I don't fit society's standard mold of what a "real" man should be.

straight or ?

Until a few years ago I would have said definitely straight.Now I am not so sure,may try something new this week .

go for it! trying something new is what life is all about! and if you aren't into it, you pretty much know for sure then!

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    I think there may be a women's spirit trapped in my body, but she's a lesbian.
    -Gallagher

Seriously, I have FANTASIES about men while dressed. None at all when not dressed. But my favorite fantasy would be to have lesbian sex with my wife. (her term) Since she threatened me with divorce if she ever caught me dressing again, this too shall remain a fantasy.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I'm openly bisexual. I prefer women, but I do find some men to be attractive and would have sex with a man, but I can't really see myself in a relationship with a man. Which is all well and good, because I think my fiance would have issue with that.

Banned Read only
    With Whomever When Dressed However...

loves shoe shopping
    I'm going to add a little bit more fuel to this fire that I started.

Like I said before, I'm straight, and love women (not all women, mind you, just the good looking ones), but if I ever decide to become a woman, I'd still want to only have sex with women. However, I think I might let a guy have sex with me just to see what it feels like, but, of course, there are products in sex stores that could simulate what us guys have between our legs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Pansexual- It means who I may be attracted to isn't limited by what their birth-gender or gender-identity is.

Girl I am so with you on this i feel the exact same way every person is beautiful in their own way

yup i agree with Karen Pansexual for me here

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Well

I am Bi I enjoy being with me and I enjoy being with women. I enjoy the separate sexual experiences that come with a male and female.

The odd thing is I cross dress when I am with a female and not with a male.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Misty is Kindafem View Post

-Misty
    But I *am* straighter than a highway.

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    this is something that has always mystified me. There are many TG's and CD's who are married and straight. I do think alot (not all) do entertain the thought of getting with a man....or probably more so with another TG/CD.

While dressed you feel like a woman, you perhaps want to be "taken" by a man.......many don't act on it though.

I have talked to many and I find it is really common to have these thoughts and fantasies.

[SIZE=4]BI and loving it![/SIZE]

Wink Flipping a coin

Probably bi as I'm very attracted to women, especially a lot of the women here, and I've been with a few very classy men. Who you are is more important to me than what's between your legs.

I live with a woman. I'm not very attracted to men when I have to be male too, but that's a lot less as time goes by.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

one and only one!

I am interested in one woman.

No matter what gender I am presenting!