Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of you ???

This place remains hidden from my wife as does my cross dressing however, I think she is very much aware I do it but cannot fathom how or when.
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Mostly knows...

My wife knows about my crossdresing, and even knows that I read forums like this one. She doesn't know that I have an active account here, but I would tell her if she asked. I've suggested she join a support group, but she's just too private a person. I know that it might come up in the future, so I'm somewhat careful of what I post here.
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Banned Read only
    Here's a little suggestion that may help a little. Instead of having Crossdressers.com in your favorites, click on Edit, and change the name to something benign, or guy stuff, like Allied Tools, or NASCAR stats. A snooping SO will be less likely to click on something like that. It will still bring you to this site, and you can always claim it's some kind of computer error.

You can also Edit your history settings, to delete all history on shutdown, or a day later.

Gold Member
    My approach with my wife has been to always let her know anything that can be seen as significant or even slightly so. I feel this has been a great help in her acceptance in that she probably never feels I am hiding something from her. So she not only knows I get on here, but she is a member of the FAB Forum. Now she hasn't been on in a while, but life has been happening and I think she will be back.

My wife does not know of this site and if she did I doubt she would go on. She know I dress but does not want to know anything about it.
    mostly harmless

my wife knows about my crossdressing and is ok about it, but she would not be happy about the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Here's a little suggestion that may help a little. Instead of having Crossdressers.com in your favorites, click on Edit, and change the name to something benign, or guy stuff, like Allied Tools, or NASCAR stats .
    That only works on the surface so to speak. If you hold the cursor over a favourite that has been renamed for more than a few seconds the actual site information is still there.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

She doesn't know about this place. If she found out, I would have hell to pay.

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Perhaps it might be like why do you not use your real name here? I guess we all have something to keep as our little secret. Even if I were outed to my wife and she were very supportive, this would be MY place to go, not our place to go.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

I'm no longer married but I have the forum on all the time and my friends have come into my store and seen me on it. They don't ask, I don't tell.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

My wife know as supports my crossdressing and read the forum with me Pam has learned all kinds of thing about crossdressing from this forum. I feel very lucky that my wife is so understanding

keep no scerets

my wife knows i read tread on this form
    she also knows about my crossdressing
    i do not keep any scerets from her
    this way nothing can come up later as a surprise
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

My wife has know about this forum since I've joined.
    She will occasionally look over my shoulder when I'm on and surfing the threads.
    I like to ask her opinion on certain threads. That opens up the door for discussion and gives us a better understanding of each others thoughts and this whole CDing thing.

There are no secrets in this relationship. My wife and I routinely discuss many of the threads after I read them to her. I gave up convincing her to use the computer for herself.

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

It would never occur to me to keep it a secret from my wife. Hell, I wish she would join just so I could brag her up a bit. LOL

My so knows i dress but she doesn't know of Tina, i would like to keep it that way for now.

Tina L.

My gorgeous wonderful wife is a member here I think communicating with others in her position is helping her deal with my cd'ing.

I do and I don't.

She knows about the first trans forum I joined, and she even joined but didn't post. However, she doesn't like that I am on that forum because she says I spend too much time on there. I don't really, especially when were home at the same time. Perception, I reckon.

So I've never told her about the other 3 trans forums. However, if she wants to know, it's there in the bookmarks under "Talk." She's quite computer savvy.
    DonnaT

Thank you

Thank you all.
    You have been wonderfully open and candid !

I wish you all well on you journeys.

Presh gg

I sent my wife an email with a link to this site several weeks ago but I don't think she has visited yet.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    When I was in the closet I used to visit the forum while my wife was asleep in the same room.
    Now I'm out of the closet and I'm still online here while she's asleep but I don't have to worry about her waking up and seeing what I'm up too.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My wife is aware of this site but has shown little interst in joining.

my wife knows about this site and has put a thread on here.

I made my wife aware of this site and suggested she give it a try but so far I don't think she has visited us.

My wife knows about my crossdressing and is not accepting of it. She could find this site if she wanted to.