Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the question board

Anyone's guess as to what i am and the reason why i joined here, it seamed safer joining an American site which meant that there would be no pressure to meet or go to a club as i really am a very shy person.(no i am not joking) Nearly did not get this far though as i had a rocky start ( and middle, and end)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by erica12b
    When you first joined this board, what was your motivation?
    [SIZE="2"]I’m a MtF crossdresser (transvestite, darling), who wants to be among other MtF crossdressers, talking about subjects relative to MtF crossdressing. Sometimes that actually happens…[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    I think when I first joined, it was mainly so that I could know that I was not the only crossdresser in the world, that there were others like me out there.

i am a cd and i came cause i wanted advice from more experienced cds on all things cding

for another thread

but ill ask it any way what more as a group can we do to help our group?
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

wow

i take it back ,did not mean it lol killed the question wow
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I joined awhile back because I was interested in learning about the perspectives and experiences of other partners. I'm back because I got an email saying my account was in jeopardy of being deleted. It threatened my need to stay connected to others in similar situations and it seems other sites are slowly dying while this one continues to grow.

I joined because it was the only site I found that wasn't sleazy as all get out. I read far more than I post. The biggest thing this site has helped me with is that I am not alone and I am not the only male who wishes he were female and that loves to dress up.

To find support and to hope that I was not alone in crossdressing. Now I see I am not.
    Amanda

I am a CD and I joined to have conversations and meetings with others like myself. We are taught the CD'ing is wrong but how can so many of us be wrong. It is certainly right for us.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I came across this site while searching for answers a year ago. it is the only one that I found supportive and that brings something to the plate. personal progress is possible here.

What made me join (after 9 months of shy browsing) was the input from GGs and SOs. They made me understand a lot about myself and how I behaved with my wife.

I always been very secluded, that was my first and only community I ever belonged to.

It was time to open up to the world beyond me.

Thank you to all of the people who made this site possible
    Sonia

I am MtF CD.

I joined at first out of desperation from feeling isolated. I hoped to find others I could relate to and find a sense of community where otherwise there just me.

Now that I have been here a while I also enjoy sharing my experience through comments and I really enjoy being able to read comments from all the wonderful accepting GG's.

I joined looking for answers as to why I had the urge to dress
    I found a wife and a lot of new friends

Still dunno why I dress though

I joined

Its so lonely alone, nice to meet other like onself.