Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetishes

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I used to be fetishistic, younger, toward nylons, ph, high heels, sleeveless dresses,and tops. Now, i like the head to toe classy lady look- the hair, face, dress, top, with pencil skirt, skirt suits, legs in hose, high heels bras, girdles, panties....everything but thongs![/SIZE]
    This is me all the way. What it comes down to is just being dressed and looking good. Yea!

Quote Originally Posted by LALady View Post
    I went through the same evolution, Renee. I feel it more and more strongly every day. But my interest in wearing pretty shoes of all sorts will never go away. Corsets I prefer on somebody else.

Lallie
    I guess my biggest one is just being as feminine as possible.
    Last edited by Di; 03-15-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: USE THE MULTI QUOTE OPTION

spandex! i've loved it for so long .. leotards, tights, leggings, bike shorts. now that leggings are the new trend for girls around my age, i go to the mall and end up seeing like 20 girls wearing leggings and showing off their butts, and it really gets me going!

my other fetishes would include submissive role playing, such as losing a fight. can get darker than that. and i also have a few other taboo fetishes that i wouldn't think are quite appropriate for the forum as of right now.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by georginafo28 View Post
    Hi well i have a question for you all..

I have some fetishes as most people do, one of them is a smoking fetish, now I love to see girls smoke, but also like seeing girls smoke cigars..

just wondering what others fetishes are.

G
    I am a non smoker, but whenever I dress up I have this incredible urge to do so. I have smoked while dressed in my biker babe outfit, and it looks & feels very sexy & bad ass at the same time. But once the outfit comes off I always have this feeling of regret.... anyone else go through that?
    You can call me Colleen

Wearing pantyhose in guy mode.

Matching nails/lipstick

Don't know if it's a fetish, but I find myself drawn to matching lipstick and nail polish. Thinking it's mostly that it's such a feminine thing that drives me wild, and in which I live-out whenever I can, whenever I'm femme.

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 03-13-2010 at 05:01 AM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Fetishes? Really?!

Wow! At one time I would have pointed out that dressing is probably a fetish. Others have already done that.

Over the years, as I dressed more, my alter-ego femme personality has asserted herself more. She's a saucy girl...

I become incredibly submissive when dressed.
    I am incredibly turned on by stockings, garters and high heels.
    I love to smoke.
    I want to be hypnotized and controlled.
    I go out around the house and take chances at being seen.

In short, the dressing seems to spawn a number of sub-fetishes over which I have little control.

Good question!

Heidi

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    Well,
    (blush)
    I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.

So iguess thats a BDSM fetish, but the leather body harnesses and the master/slave thing doesn't really get me.

That's normal, right?
    I guess I didn't realize how many others have the same fantasies.I would love to try one of those arm harnesses but handcuffs are hard enough to get in and out of as it is..

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Still hiding View Post
    I guess I didn't realize how many others have the same fantasies.I would love to try one of those arm harnesses but handcuffs are hard enough to get in and out of as it is..
    COLOR="Red"]I would love to try one of those arm harnesses [/COLOR]
    An arm binder thats laced up the back?, in somthing shiny ?, the ones that have a shirt topping that zips closed infront, or laces , instead of criss crossed straps??
    how frustrating/exciting ! dressed up in your wildest sexiest costums !
    the fanticy part is getting 2 Linda Carter look alikes in matching W.W. costums to storm your abode at the right time to catch you all dressed up perfect, and lace you up into the notriously inescapable armbinder .. the golden laso's help,.and what would they do with you as you squirmed ? somthing that would make it worth there while to stop in for sure! I always wanted to see the inside of W.W. costum too !
    some one please post how to experence an armbinder by them selfs, and escape without help, without cutting it off with sickle bolted to a wall? I might buy one !
    Last edited by suit; 03-15-2010 at 08:18 AM. Reason: deleat redundancy clearaty

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy's Angel View Post
    My #1 fetish is shoes, and not just buying them or shopping for them, but seeing them on a woman. I LOVE platform heels, like S&M ballet shoes and goth shoes, but I do not like feet, lol.
    I used to wear them all the time and then I got pregnant and got lazy and now I wear sandals, I usually wear platformed sandals, just not with heals.
    But I till get a thrill every time I see ANYONE wearing them.
    Short of that, corsets, thigh highs with garters, lips? can big lips be a fetish? lol
    I love women (CD or otherwise), the whole package, and anything that accentuates that is good
    I have a similar fetish. But more to do with flat sandals. I love seeing woman in black slides. The kind with a black footbed and and black upper. Also other verations of that style. I really like seeing woman in Flip Flops too. I am not really interesting in barefeet.

Sadly, I don't think the black slides are in as much style as they used to be. I used to see them in at college graduations and bussiness settings a lot. But not as much now. But I suppose these styles come back eventually.

I used to love getting caught by my then wife.All hogtied up in hose,heels,and a dress.It used to blow me away when she used to catch so now I have this continued fantasy of the same.Combines alot of my favorite fetishes and fantasies all at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    COLOR="Red"]I would love to try one of those arm harnesses [/COLOR]
    An arm binder thats laced up the back?, in somthing shiny ?, the ones that have a shirt topping that zips closed infront, or laces , instead of criss crossed straps??
    how frustrating/exciting ! dressed up in your wildest sexiest costums !
    the fanticy part is getting 2 Linda Carter look alikes in matching W.W. costums to storm your abode at the right time to catch you all dressed up perfect, and lace you up into the notriously inescapable armbinder .. the golden laso's help,.and what would they do with you as you squirmed ? somthing that would make it worth there while to stop in for sure! I always wanted to see the inside of W.W. costum too !
    some one please post how to experence an armbinder by them selfs, and escape without help, without cutting it off with sickle bolted to a wall? I might buy one !

Nail polish, the smell, the feel, the sensation on the nails, the colours...

for me its stockings or tights(pantyhose) natural or barely black. love to see women in them and me! bare legs do nothing for me

Shiny clothes. Domination themes.

For the vast majority of men the female hourglass figure is like a drug... (i'd call that a genetic fetish?)

Look here:
    http://www.livescience.com/culture/h...in-100222.html

A female with nice hips and ample breasts is a nice combo. 32 years of living on this planet has shown me most guys can't keep their eyes off of a -good- figure without straining. There're some very ripe figures out there in the universe.

I'm wondering what's the equivalent in females. I have a gay friend so I have some idea what gays like and it's supposed to be similar to what hetero females like. Cross between brad pitt and someone more manly (thicker bones & body). He had a thing for a really muscled guy while growing up. I have no idea what it's precisely that they like, i've only heard him say what he thinks is attractive (he thinks anderson cooper is cute). He's told me openly he likes muscles and leather.

He told me where I fit on his scale... too thin to be sexy, but borderline cute :/ Oh well, can't have everything in life.
    Last edited by gemsay32; 03-20-2010 at 12:06 AM.

Muhaha. Was peeling an onion and noticed that the plant fiber inbetween the layers is like plastic. Almost like cloth. It kind of turned me on. So does that mean onion skin is a fetish?

Stockings and garters

Quote Originally Posted by MarinaKirax View Post
    Well,
    (blush)
    I have a thing about being a damsel in distress, and being tied up. rope or cuffs, doesn't matter. Got to be tight, always helpless and gagged. No one else in the scenario, just leave me there to struggle uselessly.
    Hi Marina.
    I too have a bondage fetish. Damsel in distress, same as you. Not into pain or whips and such. For nearly ten years I've attended Fetish Con in Tampa, Florida. And the last two years I got tied up with one of my gg friends for a photoshoot! It was a lot of fun.
    -Audrey

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Dont know if this could be classed as a Fetish,I just adore the prim and proper
    librarian /secretary look.I love nice twin sets of Sweater and button thru cardigan,esp when cardi is placed over my shoulders in classic pose,add pleated skirt,FF stockings and court shoes and I get warm glow inside I find this rather strange in a way,as i actually DETEST being called mature,I feel a teenager still inside.

Which brings me to what definately IS a fetish,I love schoolgirl look,esp Japanese schoolgirl uniforms and white knee high socks,and mary jane or t-bar shoes.Cant explain why,maybe should ressurect Freud to explain it for me
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Okay mine hasn't been said so I guess I'm just weird. I like fur coats and women who wear them. Everytime I see a women in one I just want to melt. My apologies to any one that's an animal lover.
    hEll

Mine would have to be panties and a few other items like hair. But for some reason i just love eyebrows...the perfect ones are so sexy

I have a classic pantyhose\panties fetish.Its all I see when looking at a women.Heels too...got time for a list of things!
    Seems to me (only my personal thought) that its the people who don't have a 'fetish' that get ripped off in a way.Yeah sure,I've had a few confused thoughts and some embarrassing moments (haven't we all...and then add cd'ing) but I always knew what turned me on,and what a trigger it was.How many 'fetish challenged' have never,or almost never had that ache in your stomach,or that insane feeling that you get when you see your fetish.
    Point I'm trying to make is my fetish has given me a world of intense excitement that without it I'm not sure I'ld get to enjoy...not with this frequency.I feel privilaged in a way.Lucky maybe...

Interesting thoughts. I like, in specific order except glasses always first
    Glasses and being helpless with them off. My wish is someone to take them and not give them back to me unless I dress a certain way. Denim skirts because it was my first "borrowed" item, girdles, waterproof mascara, 3 inch heeled boots with shoe locks, corsets. I have two corsets but I either am blessed or cursed to already have a nice waist hip difference of 10 inches and a corset is not necessarily a priority.

Very important.
    Last edited by Di; 03-23-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Thats none of your business. It could be his or hers though
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    I love lipstick, Anything thats nylon and high heels. Oh, and Satin. Never mind, I just have too many to list

Wink

Garters... definitely garters. Also, love bondage when in girl mode (love it in guy mode too, just like to switch roles). Latex, PVC, all the "normal" stuff I suppose!

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Dark red lipstick, painted nails, and dark eye makeup....on women, CDs/TGs and me, even when I'm in drab....