Thread: Have u told SO that u cd

Smile Have u told SO that u cd

does your SO know that u cd and if ahe does how accepting is she of it.

my gf knows and totally supports me we go out and shoppe for girls clothes for the both of us even when i am in guy mode we still go shopping for femme stuff together!!!

Banned Read only
    If my wife knew, it would probably end our marriage. I would feel weird with someone else knowing anyway. Someone I see face to face, that is... I like it as a private type thing. My naughty little secret....

She knows...

My partner is well aware... She'd have had a problem missing it to be honest, what with 8 wigs and all those size 10 high heels. She is completely accepting of it, we shop together, or she just buys me things I'll look nice in, we share a wardrobe... But we don't share clothes or make-up, for no reason other than, we are not the same size and don't have the same needs from cosmetics.

My ex knew as well, but was much less accepting. I always tell partners from the outset... Life's easier that way.

Platinum Member
    told my present wife before we were engaged. I think we'd probably been going out maybe three/four months. It just seemed like something that had to be said. We talked a long time, well through the night and again the next day, but it turned out that she was more than ok with it and is after 10 years of marriage still supportive.

I know its different for every couple. A lot of folks here have been in the closet a long time, and a lot of relationship have fallen apart because of differences over CDing. I very strongly empathize with all those who live under those circumstances.

I started dating my current SO shortly after my wife passed away, and I told her of my dressing after about our fifth date. She is supportive and very encouraging, however she wishes not to be with me while en femme. I'm ok with the arrangement and when we are together I am always in male mode. She has seen pictures of me as Jill and is ok with that.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Ive been with my fiance, Emma, for 5 years this time round.
    She found out about me less than a month ago.
    So far she has been more accepting than I ever could have imagined.
    She's bought clothes, makeup, accesories for me. Done my hair nice, done my makeup even better. She's lent me clothes, given me advice, support and asked lots of questions.

It's brought us closer together in ways I didn't think were really possible. My advice to anyone who isn't sure about telling their SO is

Just go for it.

If she hates it and leaves you because this isn't something you can just quit, then at the very worst, you are free to find a partner who does accept it, and some day may be equal to the one you love right now.

On the flip side, she may be like Emma, overwhelmingly open minded and compassionate, and in this instance you have a wonderful future together.

Ps. Girlygirl02...
    Youre new here, but please, save the txt type for your cell phone hun
    If youve taken time to type your post with correct spelling, then people are more likely to take you seriously, rather than scan past your post becuase you haven't bothered to put a couple of extra keystrokes in there.
    (Not starting a beef luv, it just makes my eyes bleed )
    Samantha -x-

My SO's knew now they're exes. I tend to tell just about everyone or at least the GGs.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

My SO found out after I fumbled & left a nightie on the floor about 1.5 years ago but she is so totally cool about it. We go shopping for Rachel all the time whether I'm in drab or dressed
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

Aspiring Member

Yes, and we manage just fine...

Yes, of course.

I've been getting this question for over twenty years and remain amazed that people keep asking.

Duh...

"We live together, we're happy, we're here..."

Can't imagine not to have told my wife before engagement. CDing with my wife alongside has greatly improved life quality and cd'ing itself in my case. I was happy before also but not nearly as happy or "complete", in lack of a better word, with cd'ing.
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]