Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Almost getting caught is way more exciting that reading about it.....

I was watching the Dimitri Martin show tonight and he did a bit where he said if you ever get caught in a compromising situation, then just say "SUPRISE!".

Would that have worked for you?

And also, feel my pain...I'm a Dallas Stars fan.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    The crossdresser quick change really should be an Olympic event.

Both directions! Like tomorrow -- I've got to be girly for an 11 a.m. appointment, androgynous at noon, possibly girly for a late lunch right after that, and in full-bore guy mode in the evening!

And Karren - you are stunningly gorgeous in that photo!

I'm a member of the "why not just tell your son?" group, but early on we developed a habit in our house of always calling to tell whoever was home that we were on our way home -- my son does it, my spouse does it, and I do it.
    Last edited by Persephone; 02-19-2010 at 01:59 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Well, from the sounds of it, very close, too close for comfort. Which made me think of how I would explain it if it happened to me, or could I tell them earlier, and then deal with the consequences.

Thanks for the story Karren, as always one learns from you events.
    Kerrie

Well firstly my wife doesn't want the kids to know.. So telling would break the prime directive.. And secondly my son is not a very accepting person.. Which always surprised me since he is gay..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

So was it? was it more exiting?
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa

I am so happy my kids know! So do almost all their friends as well! I guess it is the CDers bitchin life! No mo quick changes!

Wow Karren I would have never even dreamed that you would quit for a year, course look who's talking. I got kidnapped by poligimists and had to run away cause their dresses and skirts are very unattractive. LOL!!

Glad to hear that you will have some time to be Karren again!!

By the way I love the look in the pic!!
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

Quote Originally Posted by LisaAlexander View Post
    So was it? was it more exiting?
    Than reading? Yeah... But overall it wasn't that bad... Compared to jumping out of a perfectly good airplane it was like not even on the radar.. Maybe I was doing it all wrong.. Should have left the door unlocked and should have been on the other side of the room.. Might have made it more chalanging... At best a better read... Have to make a mental note for next time!

Quote Originally Posted by dakota_ann69 View Post
    Wow Karren I would have never even dreamed that you would quit for a year, course look who's talking. I got kidnapped by poligimists and had to run away cause their dresses and skirts are very unattractive. LOL!!

Glad to hear that you will have some time to be Karren again!!

By the way I love the look in the pic!!
    Your probably just suffering from exposure to those smelter fumes in your back yard, Dakota!!
    And funny thing was the last time I dressed.. In August I was in Price....
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-19-2010 at 02:41 PM.

.......My Photos

LMAO! Karen that is hysterical! and your story is very easy to visualize. Ain't it a strange thing that you can pop the snap on a bra your wife is wearing before she can say no; yet have one unexpected visitor and you're like a cat with tape on its feet LOL!

If it's any consolation, a few weeks ago I dressed up at home and walked out into the garage to get a pair of shoes I had hidden. When the door closed behind me it was locked. My only option was to go out the garage door, around to the back yard and get the hidden key which was hidden in one of those fake rocks. After digging thru the snow and picking up rocks for about 5 minutes I found the key and suddenly realized my neighbors dog was outside romping in the snow. Don't know if they saw me, but if they did, they saw my favorite mini with black hose and a sheer white top.

It was a "clothes" call with me last saturday, my parents are on a trip so I had the house to myself.. I tried a whole bunch of clothes and combinations so everything was all over the place.. I used like 3 rooms haha... and then my sister came!!!! Fortunately in my house you can always hear either the garage opening or the front door squeaking and then I started hearing footsteps, I quickly removed anything I had on, I put on my pjs and I just started throwing stuff under beds, into and over closets... I maybe came off as a little suspicious following her around just being my normal self.. nothing going on here, nope.. alls the same.. why you ask? oh you didnt ask.. thats ok... so whats new? didnt expect you hehehe

LOL! Again Lisa, it's easy to picture you following her scanning the horizon for something you forgot. So funny.

Yes exactly haha.. watching if nothing is visible under the bed...

Karren, girl you always put the whole idea of CDing at a new level of caos. The thing I see here is the wifey knew she would be gone and the son being out also would give you the opportunity to dress so she called the son to run interferance. This was she is not the blame for your ruined evening of CDing and the son can take the check into the boards so to speak.

All in alll the hours you put in on the ice must have been good for the 20 second sprint to the bathroom. Good coverage and no penalty box minutes.

Fun as always, ROTF LOL PMP (peeing my panties), big huggs. Teri

Funny Teri but I already had those exact same thoughts.... Like being in AA and having friends check on you so you do't fall off the wagon..... and into a dress!! lol Have two hockey games this weekend so I can work on perfecting "breaking out of the zone"

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Funny Teri but I already had those exact same thoughts.... Like being in AA and having friends check on you so you do't fall off the wagon..... and into a dress!! lol Have two hockey games this weekend so I can work on perfecting "breaking out of the zone"
    No baby, you ARE the Zone...

Karren, has anyone told you that you are so sweet and yet the funniest gal on the block.
    Now I have a little shoppe I know that can put GPS bugs on the family so that if they get within a mile of the house it will warn you. Also for a $4.95 each more they can run a different tone alarm so you will know which one is coming in. Isn't technology great? LOL.

Take care sis and continue to be you. Huggs Teri

Awww.. Your too sweet and you've been watching Enemy of the State too many times, Teri! I love that movie! The car chase in the train yard was shot at out coal terminal in Baltimore.. (Clean burning environmentally friendly coal... (Shameless plug!! . )).

I could have used a bug to keep track of the MotherinLaw.. But now that you mention it bugging all the cars would be cool! Add a layer of under cover secret agent to crossdressing... Agent 99... Gps hidden in the heel of my paradas.. Like I have a pair!

.......My Photos

This brings up some old memories; well I guess my mother set me up to be caught by her. At that time when I was alone in the house I would dress in her things, from underwear on up to a dress. I would then apply complete makeup job on myself, from foundation to lipstick and mascara. (Remember the mascara) Well she told me she was going out shopping with her sister and be out all day. I thought that I would have the day to my self in the house. I was all dressed up in a very nice cocktail dress of hers and was standing in the bathroom applying a last coat of mascara when I turn and saw my mother standing there; she had sneaked back into the house. Her first comment was “so that’s where all my makeup has gone” It was very embarrassing having a mother son chat about my sexuality with me dressed as I was. (I know this is a fantasy to some web sites but I have to be honest it wasn’t fun at all) She was pretty cool but my hobby ended for many years after that incident.

Platinum Member
    Karren, enjoy the two weeks of bliss.

I had a similar scare just a couple weeks ago. My eldest step daughter came home unexpectedly in the middle of the day. The dogs started barking, so I got up from my desk - fully dressed, with breast forms and in makeup...and saw her car just as her shadow appeared at the back door. I dashed into the masterbath. If the dogs had not barked, I would never have known and she would have found me. Yup definately get's the heart rate up!!!

Don't you ever get tired of this?

If you came out would it make you lose all interest in it?

I can certainly relate to that,it does gets the Adrenaline pumping.at the same time as having a hart attack