Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Shoes

Shoes

3in heels but it takes time to learn to walk gracefully in them.

Wink Shoes;

I have to say that in the shoe dept. I like at least a four inch heel. Lucky for me I can walk in them no problem as I am today. They're black patent round toe pumps from freddie's. Feel good and wear well and the price was right!! But most of the time when I CD I wear a pair of my boots and my favorite to wear,(which is hard for me to decide, I love boots, period!) are my new black leather thigh high boots with a four inch heel. Very nice too, easy to walk in and feel totally delicious!!!!

I like 3" heels the best. I had trouble with my mens size 11 finding shoes that fit. I found this link which solved my problem. I downloaded it and printed it and it helped a lot.

http://www.payless.com/Images/PSSSizingChart_WOMENS.pdf

darynn_NWPA
    "When you are green you are growing, when you are ripe you rot." ~~ Ray Krock ~~

Haley Pink~

Way to cool. Wow what shoes Nicole!!!!!!!!!

Nicole_Lasmedias........... Way to cool. Wow what shoes!!!!!!!!!

Haley
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pink;

Hey Haley!! Damn nice pink heels ya got there... whoa!!! I really like those. I have a pair of baby pink thigh high boots coming soon with a five inch spike heel! Can't wait for them to arrive. Will post pics of them soon!!!! Love ya! XXX

It depends on my outfit usually. I like flats, pumps, sandels, ect.

today my favorite are my 3inch heel knee high black leather boots.

sarah

I would love to know the girls who typically wear 5" stiletto heels or higher. It does take a long time to be comfy in such a heel but it is well worth it if high heels are necessary to feel feminine.
    I started in high heels as a child and never stopped wearing them as often as I could.

I also love wearing high heels in the 3-5" range.
    At the moment I only have 5 pairs - 4 & 5" stilettoes and 3 & 4" boots (1 ankle length and 2 knee length).
    I love the feel of them and the way they make you walk and as Candy Heels has brilliantly demonstrated, they just make your legs look so goddam sexy!!

Paula.
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

Obsessed with Heels Jessicafreed's Avatar

Favorite Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Ann
    I love high heels 3-4". At over 6' it may seem odd but I love heels with stockings. The sound on a hard surface is so exhilarating. I only have 2 pair but size 12 is hard to find.
    Payless and payless.com have a wonderful selection of size 12 shoes including lots of 3 inch and high heels.

I love all kinds of womens shoes, especially open-toed strappy sandals to show off my painted toenails. I hae well over 250 pairs of shoes and can never have enough time to wear them all. I both love heels and flats. Both make me feel very feminine. Below is a very small sampling of some of my favorite shoes.

Some-heels.JPG

Kisses,

Jessica

I just got these, and I've been enjoying them a great deal. I prefer a heel of about 3 to 4 inches. I like my shoes to be pretty and tasteful, elegant and feminine. These, I feel, have all of that.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Ronna's Evil Twin
    For me they have to be heels. 3-5" classic pumps. 3" are more comfortable but 5" are more fun! I don't have 150 pairs and I don't know where I'd keep them! Lots of girls prefer flats. I like my OP flip-flops a lot too, but they don't have any sparkles on them.

Did you know that the larger the size high-heel shoe, the higher the heel? To keep the scale, so it looks like the same shoe, it has to vary. For instance, a 4" heel in a size 12 might be 1/2" higher than in a size 8.

A few from my collection.

new shoes

Hi ladies just wanted to tell you about my new black patent leather pumps. I got them today from Fredrick`s of Hollywood. They have a 5 inch heel and feel absolutley divine on my feet. It will take a lot of time to get used to them but believe me I will. I have bought a pair of red patent strappy heels and also a pair of white patent heels all of them are 5 inch. I have about 17 pairs of high heels. I love it. TeriAnn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

favorite shoes

I love heels. Black 3 inch pumps are hot. Wear them when ever I can.

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    It depends on the outfit, although most of my female friends agree that I have a whole magnitude higher love of shoes than them. I have a pair of mules, a pair of brown Airwalks, a pair of white platform slippers/flip-flops, as you mainlanders call them, white pumps, and a black heel sling. In addition, I am planning to find a pair of regular flat slippers, and also a blue or green pair of heeled strappy sandals. And perhaps some tennis shoes.

My favorite shoes are slippers. Easy to put on, good for the feet, and you avoid all sorts of nasty calluses and all.

I'd have to say High heeled slinkback sandals....

Misty

No doubt, platform high heels They are soooooooooooo sexies !!!

Attachment 13842
    Last edited by sandra_lag; 12-01-2005 at 07:40 PM.

ericalynne

OMG!. I just adore high heels. My favorite are the ones i may be wearing (they are all my favorites). i love pumps the best tho and cute sling backs with a closed toe. See http://profiles.yahoo.com/missericalynne

Personally not a huge fan of flats

I find that wearing a heel helps me with posture and improves my figure so I always wear heels. At least when I can get a way with it... lol

Susan

These are my favorites!

Love you all!

Donna

I like my Black patent court shoes with a 4inch heel the best,and walk in them with ease. I also have a pair of 5inch heels with an ankle strap as well, these are a bit difficult to walk at first.
    In total I have about 10 pairs of shoes & boots 2inch heel upto the 5inch ones.

When I've worked out how to use my new camera, will try to post a picture.

Sabrina

Haley Pink~

Gawd! Candy!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Heels
    I would love to know the girls who typically wear 5" stiletto heels or higher. It does take a long time to be comfy in such a heel but it is well worth it if high heels are necessary to feel feminine.
    I started in high heels as a child and never stopped wearing them as often as I could.

Sis, Those would break my leg just trying them on, LOLOL.

Haley

As long as they are heels of 3'' or more I love em