Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Shoes

Favorite Shoes

I saw this one in an old forum. What's your favorite style of shoe? For me it's gotta be flats, especially the patent black ones. I just love flats I have about 12 pairs of them.

Tristen Cox
    I have sixteen pairs, shoes and boots. They're all comfy or good looking but can't really say any one of them is my favorite. Comfortable: black patent pumps(2") what I'm wearing now. Sexy: White 5" heels. Wearable all night: leather boots 3.5" heel(blk)

Well i just love my black high heels,i wear them all the time,semms like i cant wear them enough, even have them on right now. love high heels, high heels are for me.
    Lisa Lane.xoxo

I've got only about half a dozen pairs of shoes, all with some sort of heel. The ones I wear constantly though are a pair of black slides with 3" heels. I never thought a pair of high heels could be so comforatable. I just don't know I've got them on.

I just love shoes, that have a strap to fasten round my ankle, anything from 3" to 5.5" for the heel. Top it off with a nice little anklet. Am i odd having a fixation about ankles?

I had to laugh when i went shopping with a gg friend of mine, we went into a shoe shop, and i picked out, what i thought was a gorgeous pair of heels, which got the response, "ewww no, dont do hooker heels", she doesnt know I dress, but it was the pair of shoes that are similar to a pair i have owned, is there a secret message in the shoes we choose to wear? (just a thought)

Love heels, flats,boots whatever. I have 20 pairs of shoes.Actually 23 pairs the other 3 are my male shoes. My shoes go from the glamorous to the ****ty. Do like strappy open toed heels . But to help finish off the heels, a nice pair of stockings just help show off the foot and leg.

I love the strappy sandals best of all. Haven't got many, but Imelda says she'll lend me a few of hers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

anything with spiked heels.

mrs.highheels

favorite shoes

i love highheels . i have on apair right now. i put on a pair the min. i get out of bed.so yes yes yes. sexy highheels for me (shoes or boots) always. michellejean.mrs.highheels

Smile my shoes

i have about 15 pairs most flat with the strap just over the foot, these i find look good with tight jeans so wear them out a lot. i also love knee length boots that look good with knee length dresses. my wife helps me choose as she says some of the ones i choose would make me look like alady of the night. though you cant beat a nice pair of 3'' black court shoe.

I have only one pair I just got my first pair last week and I just love them open toe white 2" heel

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

My favorite shoes

It's difficult to pick any one pair, but if my apartment were on fire and I could escape with only my cats and one pair, I'd go with one of the first pair of high-heels I've owned: white sandals, with five-inch stiletto heels, from Sexy Shoes.

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

Appreciations

Wanda: Great shoes, legs and photo!

BonnieJG: How wonderful, your first pair. Thanks for letting us know.

Rainbow
    Last edited by Rainbow6562005; 08-10-2005 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Left someone off
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by WandaXO
    I love the strappy sandals best of all. Haven't got many, but Imelda says she'll lend me a few of hers.
    Love those too Wanda but about the house I like to wear a pair of mules and here's a pair I bought of e-bay.

Julie

What Me Worry
    I love high heels 3-4". At over 6' it may seem odd but I love heels with stockings. The sound on a hard surface is so exhilarating. I only have 2 pair but size 12 is hard to find.

I love sexy/dressy high heels. My favorite pair right now is a pair of 4in BCBGirls Strappy Heels.

I also love high heeled sandals and some of the newer style of wedges.

LA Woman

There's nothing quite like a classic pair of black pumps with 4" heels.

And Laurie Ann, Size 12 (which I wear) are not all that hard to find - at least online. Check out Zappos.com or Shoemall.com or Peltzshoes.com. All of these sites have a pretty nice selection of larger size shoes.
    Phoebe

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    I love heels, but the pair of shoes I wear most are a pair of flip-flops with girly sparkly bands. Nothing special but wearable in drab as long as nobody takes a close look.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    Love those too Wanda but about the house I like to wear a pair of mules and here's a pair I bought of e-bay.

Julie
    Those are actually very sexy Julie. Next pair I get have to be that colour!! I'm lucky too, in that I take a size 9 (Aus).

Like I already said in another thread, I have expensive taste... I love shoes like these

An appreciation

Hi, Nicole

Wow, gorgeous feet and shoes!

Rainbow

High Heels

Looks kike the heels have it. I must agree but I only have two pair of shoes. My heels are my favorite but it is hard to take a comfortable walk to the park in heels. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Rainbow6562005,
    thanks. Those shoes are expensive... I was saving quite a bit, before I could get them. (not afford... Still can't afford them, but got them anyway) And of course, they are quite tight

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    I have 6 pairs of Ladies shoes. ---No, I bought them!---I did NOT take them off of other ladies!!! 2 are pumps, 2 are sandals, and a 3rd is a strappy sandal, --- and the last, -is a 4 inch stilletto, that is not useful for walking, -unless you care to hurt your feet. ---It is a sexy-looking, seductive shoe, that I use only for -------the bedroom. ------
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

I love to walk in 4" heels! at night I go for walk in 4". 3" I barely feel, and 2" feels like flat shoes... I don't know why. Can't say I'm like one of those women who walked in 4" stilettos for so long, so they can't go any lower. I don't feel any discomfort in flats, or 2" heels. It just flats and 2" heels feel basicaly the same.