Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Shoes

I really like this pair. Really comfortable.
    Last edited by suanne; 07-16-2007 at 07:57 AM.

Some more favorites.
    Last edited by suanne; 07-16-2007 at 07:57 AM.

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

For Nicole

Hi, Nicole,

I love the look and feel of high heels, four-inchers looking the best on my size-13 feet. Lower heels feel like my men's shoes.

I am an indoor CDer, fortunately for my feet, so that I can spend most of my time seated. To stand for a few minutes in pumps, with four-inch heels, causes me pain almost immediately: my toes begin to burn. Sandals are usually more forgiving for standing.

For obvious reasons, I call such sexy, but hurtful, shoes as yours "sitting shoes."

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

I'm one of the lucky ones to have lots of shoes, somewhere over 50 pairs, all with 3" to 5" heels. My favorite pait has to be the black patent pumps with 5" stiletto heels. I seem to wear them more than anything else.
    Kisses, Linda

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I have a thing for Classic Pumps and Mules. But who can really pick just one :drool: :duh: :whistling
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

I love pointy toe pumps (which are 4 inch heel), these are my faves, but i have 2 pairs of flat ballet style pumps, a pair of wedges, and some t bar 3 inch heels, not to mention 5 pairs of boots!

Luv Dee.

i have about 30 pair of boots and heels all are plattform weel maybe just 2 pair of the boots are stilletos i just need more pocket books

I like high heels the best. I have in black, pink, red and white among the many I have.

Steffie

Amelie
    My favorite,,,my army boots, they go with everything I wear.

Platinum Member
    round toed strapy heels .....pointed toe heels on my huge size 10 feet look like snow shoes....

Sandals and mules of all kinds. I love my platform sandals, spike heel sandals, wedge sandals, Bass Sunjun style sandals all the same. And I wear pantyhose with them all.

I have always loved to wear at least 4" heels. This past summer I got the pair in the pic. For a dressy evening, they are fabulous. BTW, they are Stuart Weismann that I got in NYC.

Jodi
    Attached Images Attached Images

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Nice shoes there gurls...

Rainbow6562005 like the strappy heels!

suanne really like the strappy ones!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    I have always loved to wear at least 4" heels. This past summer I got the pair in the pic. For a dressy evening, they are fabulous. BTW, they are Stuart Weismann that I got in NYC.

Jodi
    Wow! I want those shoes!

I guess of all my high heeled shoes, these would have to be my favorites. They are very old and have been worn so much ....I think the heel tips have been replaced at least 5 times.

Ant woman's shoe colorful and feminine. I war a size 10 so I have no problem getting various types. Love flats that show toe cleavage or have bows or other feminine decorations, mefium heel height pumps but especially high heeld strappy sandals. Can easily wear up to a four inch heel heught and especially love the tap of the heels when walking on concrete and the delicious feeling when you take the first few steps in your stockinged feet after wearing your heels for a few hours. Even enjoy wearing ladies sneakers. Why not? I feel like a woman!
    Dawn

My favourite pair right now is shown below but in black. I wore them for my first time out.

Bonnie

heels....

like every other girl here.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Heels
    I guess of all my high heeled shoes, these would have to be my favorites. They are very old and have been worn so much ....I think the heel tips have been replaced at least 5 times.
    Very sexy!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole_Lasmedias
    Like I already said in another thread, I have expensive taste... I love shoes like these

these shoes are hot!!!
    Just can't stop!

I picked these up from the Wal Mart clearance rack for $3. Even though they are the only pair I own right now, even before I purged, they would've ranked very high on my favorites list.

Attachment 13305
    Last edited by marika_jaye; 11-19-2005 at 02:30 PM.
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

Smile shoes

bonnie i just love the shoes but dont think i could wear them ,for comfort i will wear flats or flip flops but to feel real fem i love my black or pink strapy low wedges

Ballet flats

My favorite shoes are my black Aerosoles ballet flats. They are so comfortable. They look great with my black leather skirt and tights that I wore recently while on business in Edmonton.

Professional Consumer Rebecca Petersen's Avatar
    Love em. I too have expensive taste in clothing and shoes. With over 150 pair, if there were a fire in my place, I would probably die with my shoes trying to get them all out. BCBGirls forever.
    Rebecca

My most favorite pair are a black platform slide sandle from Steve Madden...... (I love their shoes have about 12 pair). They are 4" heel on a 1" platform. very comfortable and go great with jeans.