Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attraction

Attraction

Hi there,

I now i should say this the newbie section, but I'm new here and I guess I'm just passing through at this point.

Anyways, I gota get some feedback on a question that has recently come to mind.

I'm a straight guy & I kinda like to CD, havent done it in ages though, but I feel way more comfortable leaving the feminine dressing to a woman.

Now the question @ hand is, what does it say about me if sometimes I find some CD/TV guys sexually attractive when they are clothed/dolled up/prettied up as women?

I'd like to hear what my peeps have to say.

Laters

Most all women (and men)find other pretty woman attractive. It's the prettiness you may be attracted to. Does not mean anything.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    i would say just enjoy it i find the girls here gorgeous and sexually attractive but i've stopped worrying about it now

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    i would say just enjoy it i find the girls here gorgeous and sexually attractive but i've stopped worrying about it now
    I apologise for the 'straight-to-the-point' approach, if it does seem that way, I wasn't sure what to say in my first post.

Yep, definately find some TV/TS attractive. Worried about it for years and I now just accept it. If someone looks hot and presses your buttons then just go with it and enjoy

I don't think I'm fit to give advice, but I'm in a very similar place right now, just so you know others have the same feelings.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

Silver Member
    It just means you are gay. Don't worry about it, there's nothing wrong with being gay. But it kinda fits the desciption don't ya think? Guy attracted to guy? = GAY.

It sounds to me like you are very much attracted to the feminine appearance. You are straight but like to dress in women's clothes, but you would prefer the dressing in women's clothes to be done by women, rather than by you. And you are somewhat attracted to pretty cd's. Not because they are guys, but because they present as attractive women.
    I'm attracted to certain looks for women, whether that look is presented to me by women, cd's, or myself. I'm straight, but some cd's sure get my attention.

A pretty woman is a pretty woman. Doesn't matter what thier gender really is, what you see is a pretty woman. The only other exception is if you are attracted to the clothing. In which case the woman doesn't have to be pretty as long as her clothes are.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    It just means you are gay. Don't worry about it, there's nothing wrong with being gay. But it kinda fits the desciption don't ya think? Guy attracted to guy? = GAY.
    Unless, of course, you're attracted to women too. Then you are bisexual.

I used to date a girl who was bisexual. Every time I mentioned sex, she said 'Bye. Ba doom tish.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I remember reading a reply about this from a really attractive CD. She said if you are attracted to the feminine image, that's one thing and that's for a male conditioned to respond to a female image. But if you are thinking about what's under the skirt, that's another thing...

Platinum Member
    As many have commented, there's nothing gay about being attracted to a pretty girl, whether she's GG or TG. If you know a pretty girl is TG and have a sexual interest in her, then there's a possibility that you may be bi or gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

is in her vest
    it says to me that ''you find some CD/TV guys sexually attractive when they are clothed/dolled up/prettied up as women?''...no more, no less
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    I'm not really sure about the whole assertion that if you are sexually attracted to a T-girl or a cder that you are necessarily gay or even bi. There are definitely guys who are not attracted in the least to a masculine or even feminine guy but that have a fetish for pre or non-op TS or even just a cd. Some might say that you have a suppressed desire to have sex with men but that your psyche won't allow you to accept that so you make a concession by "only" being attracted to T-girls or CDers because they at least exhibit femininity.

But yeah, the root of the question I think lies in are you interested in what's under the hood or are you just admiring the paint job?
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    A pretty woman is a pretty woman. Doesn't matter what thier gender really is, what you see is a pretty woman. The only . . .

The way I see it, you're still attracted to the female form & beauty, so at the most you're probably slightly bi. I mean I don't blame you, some of the girls here look amazing. That they happen to be CD/TS, well that's another side that you would have to explore and find out. Like Sherri said, a pretty girl is a pretty girl!
    Last edited by erika130; 02-19-2010 at 08:05 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJo View Post
    But yeah, the root of the question I think lies in are you interested in what's under the hood or are you just admiring the paint job?
    Yeah... Some of us here try really hard to look as good as we can as girls.. if we are succeeding, we should be flattered that "guys" find us attractive! I find many of the girls here a real turn on (in their girl persona)... from my male perspective...

But... depending on what is driving your "CD" tendencies, it could be that you are questioning lots of things about your gender identity and sexual orientation?

Ask the questions: there are many here who will enjoy the discussion... and you will learn loads about yourself in the process...

Absolutely, I'm kind of in the same boat myself, I am highly attracted to CD/TS but am not aroused by masculinity at all, I would take the label of being Bi, but for me to be attracted to someone they must be feminine and girly, so I think it's all in your perspective and taste, you shouldn't be concerned with what you are, but what you like and enjoy it!

A friend asked me about this once. The analogy I gave her was that it would be like opening a beautifuly wrapped box and finding poop, for lack of a better term. The present was beautiful until you unwrapped it, but definitely not what you wanted to find inside.

lol, I've used the same analogy in political discussions before, but you're point suits it just as well

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wanda jackson View Post
    I remember reading a reply about this from a really attractive CD. She said if you are attracted to the feminine image, that's one thing and that's for a male conditioned to respond to a female image. But if you are thinking about what's under the skirt, that's another thing...
    This is what I was going to say. Men are visual and if the female image stimulates them the attraction begins. I know that when in girl mode as I am getting older I am not attracted to women and I look at them as fellow women. However I have been very attracted to one guy who knew what to say and in girl mode only I thought about him for weeks and even visited the store he worked at the next day! I do know where he works and I will not go to that store because of that "puppy love" experience I had.

I know many of us part time girls in our first months online had a hard time dealing with guys flirting and I know I deal with it in my own way and now I find it flattering that a guy likes my look however he knows nothing will come of it

To your question you are ok and it is nothing to worry about.

Silver Member
    OMG, what rationalization!

Gay, gay, gay, gay, GAY!!!!!

Please, it's OK! There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar

For some that is true I know for me I had the puppy love thing and it was only in girl mode and inn boy mode it was not there and women looked real good

Relax, it is just like any terminal illness...give it a couple weeks and it will go away on it's own...lol

Not sure how to break this to you, so I will just blurt it out.

I am pretty sure it means you are human.

There, now stop enjoying yourself by looking at attractive things. It will just end up making you happy...

I think leprechauns are pretty kewl looking, but I never ended up becoming one or marrying one.

We cannot "control" what comes natural to us, and are foolish to try. From the little bit of information you have shared, it sounds like it is a bit premature to start labeling yourself. It is ok to explore. You have your whole life ahead of you. There is plenty of time left to screw it up. Just relax and have fun now.

just a thought...

ThinkLess/ActMore...life is short.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree there is nothing wrong with being homosexual, but it is wrong to think there is only the straight/gay binary. Or the male/female binary for that matter.

I've recently run into a description of yet another sexual preference that may help you more clearly define your tastes: guydyke.
    Reine

This is a really interesting question & I have some of the same feelings. Way back when at age 22, I was assigned to New Orleans for a 4 weeks work. I was what you would probably classify as very sheltered growing up. I made really good friends with some of the guys that lived there. It was about 2 weeks before mardi gras and you could feel the energy in the air. These local guys had figured out I was pretty limited to the real world so they took me to a strip club just off bourbon street. I was young & single and sat and watched what I will classify still to this day as one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, before and sense. One of the guys paid her to do a little lap dance and we did a little making out in a darkened area of the bar. Now these guys knew this was a female impersonator and thrived on watching me with her. When they finally told me I was in total shock and still couldn't believe it. (she was in on the joke). Anyway, everybody had a good laugh at this hay seed from Kansas.
    After I returned to my hotel away from the laughs and ribbing, I just thought to myself that has to be one of the hottest things I have ever done and I would have invited her back to my hotel to continue making out - given the opportunity. But watching a guy walk down the street in drab does nothing for me. Now when I dress up I have fond memories of how good she looked and I imagine her company. Makes me wonder