Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How did you choose your femme cup size?

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Still trying figure out my size as want size that feels and looks rights to my size as i'm just over 6.2" with 34" in upper chest but not sure on size that be right for me as be buying online.

I'm a natural B cup, but with forms like to go up two sizes. D feels good and feminine to me.

Back when I was first on my own I was quite heavy, let us just say I was well north of 200 and being only 5'8" I was definitely a BBW so I went large, 42D. Then as I got older I went on a diet and am now around 140 and not very large. The nice result from my weight loss is I was left with ample loose flesh so I can fill a 36B very nicely. There is a down side though as I have loose flesh elsewhere so it is always a girdle or a briefer for me.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

how did you choose your fem cup size

Easy, I went to Victoria secret and got fitted. Since they did not have a 40C bra in the style I wanted she gave me a 38D and it fits wonderfully. I am blessed with natural "boobs" and have done all I can to get them more feminine and it has worked. My wife tells me I have better boobs than most woman, oh I just love the compliments. My favorite bras are VS biofit,non padded, just the best fit and comfort. I got my wife wearing them as well, she says they are the best bra's as well.

Family and my body size determined my size.

I wish they were real.
    My skin is to tight on my chest. I wish I had a lot of skin there so my breast forms would move more naturally.

For me I have always grown up with large breasted family members.
    My mother was big and both my sisters were big.

One of my first CD experiences was wearing their bras.

For me large breasts are just a part of being female.
    I need them to round out my body also I have thunder thighs.

The only problem I have is large pretty cup bras cost up to $50.

That has gotten expensive.

I have a 32.5" underbust, 44-45" bust.
    Therefore I usually wear a 34G or 36G bra.

I have been moving down to a smaller gives me 42-43" bust 34F to 36DDD
    I like the smaller size right now. But always fantasize about having my own 36G breasts.

Smile

i would say "A".
    i am 5ft 10in and a large build, so at a 40in band a "C" cup looks right. not to small and not to big.
    there are some gg about my size with very much larger...asets than this. but i have not seen to many smaller.

Loni

I would say I go with option A because my SO basicly just buys them me in either her size or the one just above.

I try to get the bra and boobs to match the outfit I am wearing .I have A cup and use the add a cup,to go to B and then if I need a larger size,I add one more for the C.I rarely go to D..Sometimes it takes hours just swapping back and forth to get a good match.And then it is on to makeup. Oh the things a girl has to go through

[SIZE="3"]It depends on what I will be wearing, and sometimes my mood. I have four different sizes of forms. If I am wearing a loose, fuller cut dress or top, the PALS size 4 will create a little more fullness. Not very good if we go out and play a game of pool, though.

[/SIZE]
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I have to say option A. My body shape and size suggests a larger cup size to look good (in my mind anyway). I have forms that are DD's and wish they were real.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Its actually both ---

Just being an "A" cup is good for me to make me feel "fulfilled" as a girl. That said, that which I am attracted to in women has always been that size too. So given that I tend to emulate women that I am attracted to, and knowing that they being "A" cup girls are every bit a woman, then so too, I can be with that size.

Plus -- having had a bit of gynecomastia, the choice was somewhat made for me

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I have quite large man boobs, so i have used an on line guide to work out my bra size for now, i do hope i got it right!! its not arrived as yet

I don't want massive breasts, so i think as i lose weight i will keep the same cup size and reduce the strap size, well until i start hrt, which i think will be a while yet, then i will just have to let nature take its course, My family have different results in that department,

My momma always used to say breasts are like a box of chocolates, you just never know what your going to get

Oh bye the way im a c cup now! according to a web site which calculated it for me, but after visiting other site's i have had cup sizes from aa, a, b and c, so if they are too big i will have to get some Breast Enhancers lol, but andrex will suffice in the short term
    Last edited by Elizabeth 66; 04-14-2010 at 05:17 AM.

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

For me option A,i just dont feel right in large size, c for me seems the biggest without me looking too top heavy, i often wear a b as well,both suit my build,or maybe its cos im not a fan of huge boobs on girls.Any way girls im happy.

The maidenform ladies(very,very nice) have measured me, Iam a good B cup on my own (always have had big boobs) I wear 38 B everyday. When dressed I add a small form to give me better cleavage.

Unsure of what size thay will be

I've tryed to devlope the girls for a number of years and in the last year I have poped out to a 44B (full). But the odd thing is that my wife gave me some of her old bras (42D Vanity Fair ) and I almost fill them up. So I'am not sure what size I should be. I know that I love the feelings of filling a 44B bra.

Option A for me.

I'm going with a 38B. Not sure that they are best for me, but that's what I want.

Freddy

Femine instincts for me. I'm looking for a well proportioned figure.

I am 6'2" and around 200 lbs, so fairly large overall. My experimenting over the years has finally settled on a 38 DD. It seems to be about right in the balance department, although I'm considering dropping to a 38 D. Anything smaller just doesn't seem right.

I've done a fair amount of research and if I lost weight I'd be happier and my proportions might change a little. Right now I'm a 36B. As a man I like smaller breasts and if I lost the weight I'd probably go to a 34B which I think would be perfect for me. I've been exercising and working on losing weight so I can reach my dream size

I chose a B cup as that is comfortable for me and does not stick out in the crowd - Ellen

After much searching, looking and D forms, I have settled on 34 C as the most natural look for me. I do not want a wow reaction when out and about, rather just passing glances if at all.
    joank
    Southern California

Quote Originally Posted by Rita C. View Post
    I've tryed to devlope the girls for a number of years and in the last year I have poped out to a 44B (full). But the odd thing is that my wife gave me some of her old bras (42D Vanity Fair ) and I almost fill them up. So I'am not sure what size I should be. I know that I love the feelings of filling a 44B bra.
    I have read that if you drop an inch on your strap size then you need to add a cup size, but thats just what i read.

try this to work out what you should be

http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

Quote Originally Posted by gabimartini View Post
    If you had to pick one of the two options below, what would you say was your main driver in choosing your femme cup size?

A. Feminine instincts (opting for a size that will make you feel good about yourself);

OR

B. Masculine preferences (opting for a size you are most attracted to as a male).

First option for me.

What about you?
    A for me since my natural breasts though larger than anything considered normal for a male are small enough for the smallest bra they sell, and not really necessary except they solve the problem of how my nipples, which are always hard and unusually long, push at the fabric, which can be distracting not only for me but others, especially in summer T-shirts.

I just went with what i felt would look like my natural size which (being as i'm quite skinny and not overly tall) meant i went for a B and i think it works nicely

My first bra that i bought was DD (my wife's size) as I was thinking in terms of B. However I soon realised a C cup was right for me. It just provided a much better profile. I still wear the DDs sometimes but only when I particularly want to look like a bit of a tart (not often) or under sleepwear. So A is my answer

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Option A for me I just tried on different ones until I was comfortable with 36C.