Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How did you choose your femme cup size?

I went with what I thought was modest and not so "out there"... a C cup on my 42" chest. I do like them but after a while I decided they didn't match my upper body and to 'pass at a glance' I need more.

I recently got a set of D cup forms and what a differance. I do enjoy them more, that extra weight and the sensation of having more 'out there'.
    And as for appearances, I do feel they do really make a more appropriate silhouette for my stature.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Wow I must be strange but I was never sure about what cup size I should want. So one day I just asked at a lingerie store. The woman took my mesurments and told me the size I should be for my body size. She said that would make it easier to buy bras. To tell the truth since then I have never had a problem finding the correct bra. Just the color at times and style makes a difference now (smile)

definatly A, even tho my boobs are probably to big for my body i really feel good with a larger cup size. I feel very comforted by the weight on my chest

Bra Sizes

I started out wearing the wife's 36B's and some of those were a little stretchy and fit nicely. However, when I buy my own I usually get a 36A with a little pushup and they fit and look quite nice as I've had very nice compliments.

I dislike padded bras and wear 34-36 DD-DDD unpadded. Also get great hand me downs from wife.
    Life is too short; wear a sexy bra every day!

I go with optina A hun. I wear an B and C cup (not at the same time). They both suit me well.
    Angie