Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *Closet Cases* When you're dressed, and the phone rings, do you....

*Closet Cases* When you're dressed, and the phone rings, do you....

Lets say you're home alone. At last, you can finally spend a little time wearing some more comfortable clothes. You're all dressed up, when suddenly the phone rings.. lets say it's either your wife, or a male friend who doesn't know your secret. Do you:

A. Quickly throw off your fem stuff and talk.
    B. Who cares.. it's kind of a thrill that they don't know, so you talk anyway.
    C. Don't answer - maybe they'll go away.
    D. Well, D is here if A-C don't apply.

Interesting question?

Well.. for me - I gotta say I feel a little funny talking to my best bud or my wife on the phone all dressed up. I don't know why exactly - it's just an uncomfortable feeling. *ONCE* a peer co-worker called and I answered it and spoke with him at length wearing a skirt and pantyhose. It felt strange at first, but then I quickly got over it.

Its a mind set! Definately! I only find this though when I speak to my boss. talking about trucks diggers and dirt. while worrying about my nails hair and skirt!!!

..........Melissa..............
    We have to weather the storm before we can enjoy the sunshine

I work from home and all my buissiness is conducted over the phone, so I have dressed to the hilt and worked all day talking to people. They can't see you so it is kind of a thrill. I still wonder though if I'm talking on my headset and walking in the kitchen to get coffee, can they hear those heels clicking on the bare floor? And if so do they recognise what it is or just ignore it?

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Ryan
    Its a mind set! Definately! I only find this though when I speak to my boss. talking about trucks diggers and dirt. while worrying about my nails hair and skirt!!!

..........Melissa..............
    Now that's funny... and you were a poet.. did you know-it?

that's a question where i have actuly had experience. one day i was getting ready to hve a girls night out with my girlfriend while she was in a meeting. so there i was putting my bra on when the phone rang i ansered it and put on speakerphone. it was one of my friends. he wanted to talk to me about some idea he had. so i talked while putting on the rest of my clothes.when my leather skirt made that leather screching sound you know and he asked my ehat i was doing i didn't know what to do so i decided to tell him that it was a leater skirt. he paused and then he asked how i got my girlfriend to wear that kind of clotheing. that's when i breathed a sigh of relief and told him it was a talent and he never said anything about it again.

I pick up and talk. Would like to find out that someone was coming home early or planning on stoping by. Until we all have pic phones it doesn't matter what your wearing or not wearing.
    Stephenie

i agree

but now that i think back to colledge alot of the times i got called they were looking in my window as a surprise.

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie
    I pick up and talk. Would like to find out that someone was coming home early or planning on stoping by. Until we all have pic phones it doesn't matter what your wearing or not wearing.
    Totally , would rather stop and chat than get surprised by a chance "thought i'd just drop by" encounter
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

I talk on the phone all day I work from my home and If my kid's are not home I get all dress up and do everthing all day dressed.

that is so true when someone just stops by they could find out that your a crossdresser. and that coukd turn out to be a realy bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJG
    I talk on the phone all day I work from my home and If my kid's are not home I get all dress up and do everthing all day dressed.
    that is truly the thing to do if no one knows about what you do

Aspiring Member
    Doesn't bother me one bit that I am dressed as a woman

doesnt bother me either but i think that is because of how accepting my girlfriend is.

Chatting on the phone to family/friends whilst dressed is a bit of a thrill for me.

Feels like a step towards coming out to them in some ways. It just seems good to be able to do this for some reason.

I actually enjoy it when this sort of thing happens.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

i like it

i love dressing, and some times my buds come to the door, and i just throw on a house coat and have bra and panty under it.its a real thrill for me but i talk on the phone like that all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by lori
    i love dressing, and some times my buds come to the door, and i just throw on a house coat and have bra and panty under it.its a real thrill for me but i talk on the phone like that all the time.
    yes if you can do that. but what if you're fully in feme?

not shure

if fully in fem i will peak to see who it is only one friend know about me and its wifes friend she is cool with it

I answer and tell them that I have a headache and I am going to lay down. Unless it is my wife then we just chat.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Who cares, they can't see you. To me it feels great talking to my wife or friend while i'm all dressed up. I'll even hold the phone against my shoulder, while i pull my nylons up.

Denise H
    funny this thread should be here, I just got a call from work, and was fully dressed.(I work from home part time.) I just handled the call as I normally would. it was a first for me, and only felt a little different talking while dressed up. I found myself holding myself in a more feminine manner, I loved it.
    [SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by denise0408
    funny this thread should be here, I just got a call from work, and was fully dressed.(I work from home part time.) I just handled the call as I normally would. it was a first for me, and only felt a little different talking while dressed up. I found myself holding myself in a more feminine manner, I loved it.
    if you loved that you should try working as a waitress or something you'll love being able to have guys check you out and you'll be so great at carrying yourself as a women it fells great to do that's why i work at victorias secret in feme.

I answer the phone and talk. It feels so natural being en femme and chatting in here with everyone that the same feeling flows into answering the phone...I answer it and enjoy the feeling of being me...

I agree, if it is someone who wants to come by I want to know ahead of time...
    I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center.
    Kurt Vonnegut

Denise H
    Quote Originally Posted by hot chelsea
    if you loved that you should try working as a waitress or something you'll love being able to have guys check you out and you'll be so great at carrying yourself as a women it fells great to do that's why i work at victorias secret in feme.
    while that sounds like fun, I am loooonnnggg way from even going out dressed up, but good for you.
    [SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]

Definitely B. I love talking to those that dont know about me while dressed! Its just another rush in itself, sitting there and talking and thinking ..."haha i bet they could never guess what I look like right now".

My only problem is sometimes when I am out in public I work on diquising my voice a bit (not very good at that, but getting better), and I forget that I am sounding more feminine and then dont change back to a more manly voice when I answer my cell.