Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else here believe it's possible to..

Does anyone else here believe it's possible to..

Does anyone else here believe it's possible to physically feminize yourself through feminization hypnosis or will power of some sort?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

no

Even if I could, would I want to? I don't think so.

tina

Gold Member
    No.
    It does make for a good scam if someone it trying to sell something like that.

If someone is selling such a program, are they also saying it is available for a limited time, and that they will throw in some valuable gift, and fake testimonials? Is there this loud huge headline trying to grab attention? Is the advertisement a really interesting read?

Gotta watch out for scams.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Let's see here...

If anything's possible, then is it possible that nothing's possible?

If I think, and therefore I am, am I just a thought?

I think I'm going to have to think about this one and get back to you...I think

Last edited by eluuzion; 02-19-2010 at 10:24 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can totally change the visual appearance of your self in the mirror with positive feedback and other. I now look in the mirror and actually sometimes see a female looking back at me. It is completely a mental thing. I have even noticed my hands look more female too. To others you don't look different except the comfort level you portray goes way up and that makes you look good to others. A positive attitude goes miles for you with others.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

I hear that's what the aliens do to you when they abduct you!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    OMG! That's what happend ...
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    It's all in the probe Karren.... Makes ya feel oh so womanly!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

PROBED! OMG! I knew it! no wonder I feel so womanly!! must have been that bright light on that deserted road 7 years ago
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Yes......there's no place like home....click...click.....there's no place like home....click....click...there's no place like home.........

may be

i may be posible like mind over matter if one belives i works of course it may take longer in time to take place
    if it dose not work at least you gave it a try and might look back and giggle at what the did i do thing
    for me i alway wanted boobs and i am know at a b-cup with no female pills or creams
    it works for some
    good luck with this
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Smile

and microsoft never crashes.

NO! but for $10,000 I'll send you this little magic pill.

This was intended as a serious question.
    I do understand the general skepticism though; it does seem fantastic.

Self-hypnosis is kind of a hobby of mine. I collect various recording and have even helped a friend make her own for sale. There are claims that hypnosis can grow breasts or enlarge the penis. I have to admit, I do have one or two of the former tracks in my collection but because I don't want to be a woman full time and took a lot of teasing in school for having breasts, I stay away from the breast enlargement ones.

I do use a couple of feminization ones regularly and I think they have influenced my behavior and thinking a lot in the past year. I dress more often, keep my toenails painted with sparkly clear polish and have even ventured out of the house a couple of times with light eye makeup on. But as for physical changes, I haven't been successful with weight loss recordings and I doubt that they can help anyone to grow breasts or enlarge the penis, except for a select few.

But feminization hypnosis can be fun and help with the mental image of yourself when dressed. I have tried recordings from several different hypnotists, but I think Isabella Valentine's are the best, though her recordings may be too sexual or fetish oriented for a lot of people here. I know that the first time I listened to her recording it was at bedtime. I woke up in the middle of the night repeating to myself, "you are a girl," which is one of the commands on the recording. After using the recordings several nights a week for over a year, I catch myself at work and just during my daily routine while in drab thinking, "I am a girl," and "I am a woman."

Come to think of it, my physical appearance has changed since using them. I now shave my legs and underarms and keep my chest and arm hair trimmed. And I no longer have the moustach that I had for over 30 years. And I think I make a much more attractive presentation than I did up to a year ago.

EEEEEKKKK! I went under hypnosis once to cure my nearsightedness and now I see myself as a female.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

is in her vest
    my guess is no, they won't feminise you...........i've often wondered how stage hypnosis works though...i have been to shows where its obvious that theres a degree of ummmmmmmmm control, but even when they are washing machines, they still look like people!!...and even when they are a princess, they still looked like that huge guy with a beard!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

No, if only it was that easy to think yourself to be what ever you want to be , but i am sure it is possible to think yourself into thinking that it is working.
    I can remember once seeing something about ways a female could make their breast larger and one of the ways on test was thinking them larger and although the female who tried it thought they had increased in size the tape measure did not agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Well, If I think objectively then I would wonder too, as we have all seen people some stranger some actual friends who have been hypnotised in stage shows to do some really bizarre things, stopping smoking, drinking etc can all be subliminally programmed,

I would think that you can programme behavioural patterns and thought processes to walk and think in a certain manner, but it has never been proven to actuate any physical changes, that is simply snake oil.
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Hypnosis? I can't say. Will power? Yes, but with a caveat.

I've been working on a research project for 5 months on the endocrine system and how lifestyle affects sex hormone levels. From what I've gathered so far, it is possible to displace sex hormones through lifestyle change to such a degree that feminization occurs. However, it is not possible to do it safely.

One could have the will power to completely disregard their health and feminize themselves, but paying with life is a hefty price that should not be paid when there are safer methods.

On the other hand, just believing you are a girl is something else entirely. I've talked with a dozen or so other transgendered girls and noticed an intriguing correlation. The ones who believed they were girls before puberty looked significantly more feminine before going on hormones versus the ones who came to terms with their gender identity after puberty. Granted, it was a small sample, and I don't have any scientific basis to prove this or any idea what caused the correlation. But hey, it's some food for thought!
    [SIZE="1"]The beginning of your story may never be edited, but your story's ending has yet to be written.

Website | DeviantArt[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    The ones who believed they were girls before puberty looked significantly more feminine before going on hormones versus the ones who came to terms with their gender identity after puberty. Granted, it was a small sample, and I don't have any scientific basis to prove this or any idea what caused the correlation. But hey, it's some food for thought!
    Is it possible that they actually were more feminine even be for they thought they were, in which case they would grow up to be more feminine than the others even without thinking about it .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Hi ..Raine
    Have a think about us who are androgyon ,we dont think who we are , we know & from a young age 10 here . so we have both that mix of male & female & thinking is normal in both modes strange as that may be to some ,

...noeleena...

Amythings possible with a little imagination, but physically the only way you'll change your actual body into that of a female is with surgery

We can pretty much convince ourselves of anything if we believe it deeply enough. There can be a fine line in connection with that between sanity and insanity, however. Unsubs convince themselves they are doing good when they commit violent crimes. The better thing is to really get to know ourselves and understand our own drives and feelings to take ownership of them and responsibility for our own actions. Then we can convincingly say we are being genuine.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by dack View Post
    Does anyone else here believe it's possible to physically feminize yourself through feminization hypnosis or will power of some sort?
    I have had this fantasy since i was 6 years old...i didnt like being stuck as a boy, and i didnt know of another way to become a woman as I thought of it..

so i would lay in my bed or the bath, and i would imagine and concentrate on being a girl..i did this well into my adolescence

I think willing yourself to be "accept" your femaleness is a big part of being transsexual..it worked!!, unfortunately it took 40 years

btw...more specifically to your question..i beleive your mind is way more powerful than it seems, and although physical changes are probably not possible (minimal at best even if you beleive they are), its a good way to relax yourself and feel better about yourself, and a good way to enjoy your own sense of femininity