Thread: apartment/crossdressing

apartment/crossdressing

hello all i need some advise im moving to a new apartment in 3 weeks it kind of a 50/50 good and soso what my question is should i chance going out as samantha or keep samantha just inside my apartment i got mixed views from a bunch of people so like to know what you girls think thanks

samantha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Moved into the apartment I live in now last July, and I debated this same question. I'm on the ground floor of a large building, with a deck that sits in a courtyard. By summers end I was out there fully dressed many times with no negative feedback...although I make sure to have a hat on or something covering at least some of my face. I say...put yourself out there, just do it with your own safety in the back of your mind as well.

sarah thank you for your input i am 2 on the ground floor it a walk to the front of the building but the parking lot is kind of shady 2 lights and that it so i guess ill have to scope it all out for a bit once warm weather hits but thanks for your oppion samantha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member

A better time than most...

Moving to a new place is a great time to shift gears.

Move in with the intent of being out and about as you wish and do it from the first day.

Nothing like a fresh start.

If you're moving to a new apartment, then your neighbors don't really know who you are. So, if they don't know you, and they don't know your friends or family, it really shouldn't matter. Right?
    Even if they see you dressesd, they may think you're a GF, relative, or sister or whomever.
    That's how I see it.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Well I also live in an apartment, on the 4th floor, there is only one way in, that is through the lobby although we have 3 other exit only doors, this for safety. In the lobby are 2 security cameras and 2 more in the parking lot. I have been out a few times and no one has said anything. We have monthly meetings in the lobby to discuss the homeless problems, building issues and we are all getting to know each other. I usually I dress in an androgynous way, but there are times I want to go out dressy.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Been a long time since i lived in an apartment ....But if i had to do it all over again ...i think i would come and go dressed as i seen fit ...and damm the neighbors

joann

There are two ways to look at it , first one dress exactly how you want to right from the start and then everyone will be use to you straight away and in that way you will know who accepts it and who does not, secondly get the lie(lay) of the land first and see who might cause problems for you and then you will know who to avoid, just thought of a third chose after reading Jenni Y` s post , dress androgynously and you get the best of both words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I'd do as the others have said, dress as you like. I live in a house and my neighbors used to refer to me, at first, as the strange guy down the street. Now they don't have a problem any more. Except before holloween, they all want to know how I'll be dressed....BJ

Well it seems to me that if you don't start as you wish to go on then you wont start at all. So go girl go - and have fun!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

when I graduated college and prior to marriage, I got an apartment in town as I started a new job. Since I worked nights, Jennifer was all anyone saw come and go from the apt during the daylight hours. Since it was a ground floor unit AND next to the pool, Jennifer was also the only one ever seen taking a swim, usually in the late evening hours upon returning from work (between 11pm and midnight - pool light went off then).

I would add to the chorus of enjoy yourself!!

Jenn

I have lived in an apartment for 2 years and I have gone out and about dressed. I will admit that I am a little paranoid if I hear someone coming down the hall. I figure that no one knows me and everyone pretty much keeps to themselves. I have taken the garbage down the dumpster in the garage and even gone out for a walk around the building. I still haven't got the confidence in my makeup so even though nobody would recognize me as that guy who lives in #207, I fear that I would be recognized as a CDer.

I also have a deck about 3 floors above the ground. It is a triangle shaped deck tucked into the building so I only have to worry about one side of it being visable but at my elevation it is hard for anyone to realize that there is a guy sunbathing in a bikini why up there.

I say relax and enjoy the apartment life.

Silver Member
    I don't live in an apartment, but I wear fem clothes outside at home or anywere else I want to. My neighbors never say a word except one neighbor woman who came over when I was doing laundry and said I had more panties and bras than any woman she knew. Yesterday I was outside working on the front yard and talked to 3 different ones while wearing jeans and a cute T with bra.

My neighbors know I'm there for them and happy to help them out if they need anything that goes a long way toward acceptance. Just be friendly and don't act ashamed.

Apartment crossdressing..... Just be sure to decorate it in a lot of pink and frilly things....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Get out there. The fresh air of freedom is calling you.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Apartment Going Out

I live in an apartment in Chicago for the past year and I made a decison that I will never be forced by myself to hide the dressing to please others.

I dress alot, sometime as a Fem Male and sometimes fully whatever I have to do. My reactions were mixed but all good. Its a large apartment building so I'm sure some people wonder. When I do my landry I often find girls there and they are talkative and never any negative remark.

I forget what the song was but is "Something we feel locked in and we are the only one with the keys".

And yes I don't dress at work but my after work life is pretty much me that I allow.

Go for it Girl!! Jenn

What is the danger in going out of your apartment?
    Someone might see you.
    Big effing deal.
    Read the rental agreement carefully, if there is no provision stating that crossdressing is prohibited you are free to dress as you choose.