Thread: Zentai crossdressing?

Zentai crossdressing?

I'm not sure this is the right forum to post this. If it isn't, then sorry.

For a very long time, I've always wanted to crossdress. I've loved the way women's clothes looked and felt. In fact, I particuarly have a strong fondness for tight and shiny lycra/nylon/satin/spandex clothing: Things like satin dresses, bras, panties, tights, gloves, skirts, etc., etc.
    But as time moved on, I never quite was interested in makeup, shaving, and making myself look totally en femme. It just seemed like too much work to try and pass as a real woman, plus the fact of spending more money on makeup supplies which I don't have. Plus the fact that I feel too embaressed to show my face when crossdressed.
    Because of my interest in lycra/spandex clothing, I got interested in something called Zentai which is like a full body catsuit that covers the entire body from head to toe. It wasn't long after I discovered zentai that I found websites and pics of people who used zentai for crossdressing purposes. This was either for anime cosplay or perhaps they had similar reasons to mine, or perhaps something else.

What I'm wondering is this: There are certainly many different levels and reasons that people crossdress. Would zentai crossdressing still be accepted as "crossdressing", even though the person is totally covered? How do others here feel about it? Has anyone tried it before or is interested in trying it?
    I'm planning on ordering 1 or 2 zentai suits soon, then hopefully some women's clothes later in March to accent the zentai.
    Here's a sample link/pic to what I'm talking about in regards to zentai crossdressing:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Lha5ZA1hS0...uffiebunny.jpg

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar

Idk

After reading this thread twice it started making sense the second time when I replaced Zentai with Shamwow.Good luck and best wishes.
    April
    May the lord know those that don't love us so he may turn their hearts or at least their ankle so we'll know em by their limp.

You take the urban noise with some Durbin Poison.
    Its gonna lessen your load.....

IMHO crossdressing is whatever you want to make of it. Some like to dress their age, others someone else's, some like panties and nylons, body suits, masks, girly, sissy, and on and on all over the spectrum. Whatever floats your boat and make you happy is what should be important to you, not what we think. Personally, I love to see all the many and beautiful variations of our wonderful life. Looking at the sample link, I can see where it could be seen as an art variation too. Thanks for sharing, get your outfits and please do share again.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Zen, fetish dressers r welcome!

I know, because I'm one! And, I've made friends here!
    And, MANY CDs started for fetish reasons! Whether they'll admit it or not!

U may NOT like the "man in a dress" look, on yourself. I didn't/don't either!

My solution: masks!

Of course, Zentai suits usually cover your entire body. But, if u want to just cover your head, or want to wear ladies things over it, go for it! Somewhere during your travels, you'll most likely find what works for U!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I also like to wear zentai as skin tight clothing in lycra and nylon are my favorite things. I like the effect of zentai worn under anything you want to dress in, especially for artistic photography. I do think what you feel when you wear zentai underneath is the zentai and not so much the feminine clothing. Make sense?

Smile Hi there

Bit of an expert on this one as have many zentai suits and have been into this as long as I've been going out as Nina. I love wearing them under womens clothes but you need to get a skin coloured one for the best effect. I don't wear them out though as it's not easy to see and you can't eat or go to the loo either. Maybe one day I'll wear one of these outfits too a fetish club for fun though
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 02-22-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: pic removed, against rules...*slap*

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenladyCD5 View Post
    Because of my interest in lycra/spandex clothing, I got interested in something called Zentai which is like a full body catsuit that covers the entire body from head to toe.
    Thanks for putting a name to this for me. I only recently happened across this on Facebook the other day. Someone in a full body lycra suit tried to friend me and I was like wha? I had just never seen or heard of it before. I started looking through his friends list and discovered an entire community! I'm (obviously) not into it myself but I just love learning new things
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

My solution: masks!
    If you mean the female masks found at Maskon.com : http://www.maskon.com/
    ........I think I'll pass on those. They seem a bit expensive and I don't have the money for one right now.

Nina, I love your pics! Yes, I do plan on getting some flesh tone zentai suits, but for some strange reason I find black to be very appealing and sexy.

I guess my fascination with zentai is that it makes the whole body look more sleeker, slimmer, and sexier.

Nina, those are nice outfits, but at 63, I don't think I could pull it off. If only to be young again...BJ

Where do you girls find them? Ihave seen them on Ebay but a little pricey (and I don't trust the people who sell them in China).

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Zentai

I have several Zentai's from china and they are GOOD no problem
    JoanAz
    JoanAz

Where do you girls find them? Ihave seen them on Ebay but a little pricey (and I don't trust the people who sell them in China).
    One manufacturer that I've heard is very good and cheap is Bodyweaver: http://www.bodyweaver.com/store/index.htm
    This is where I'll be getting most of my future suits from.
    Here's a few sample links to show what zentai dressing looks like if people need more examples:
    http://aurora.stylishfetish.com/?cat=27
    http://zentaicd.blogspot.com/
    http://www.thefashionlab.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zentaidoll/