Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shaved chest & legs

shaved chest & legs

Well, went & did it. My wife's in Jamaica & said I should become more of a woman.....so went & bought a body groomer at Walmart. Shaved my chest & legs & so there it is. I think I like the new look but can't decide. Did anyone else do it & think the same thing??

Good for you!!! One of these days I shaved my entire body and just loved the results! Not sure I'll be able to return to having that horrible male fur. lol

Congrats!

Awww, you'll find you like it in time I'm sure. After shaving for all these years I can only go so long without the smooth silky girlie feeling even in the winter when I can cover up in jeans.

You said you bought a grooming tool? Try using a triple blade woman's razor with sensitive skin shaving cream. Venus works GREAT! Use your groomer first, then finish with the razor. After your all done, but before you completely dry off, use baby oil jel (has to be the jel, not just the oil and cocobutter/shea smells yummy) on your legs, rub it in good and let it sit for a few minutes then wipe off the excess. You'll be surprised how silky and wonderful they will feel!! I got my CD hooked!! She uses the baby oil jel even when she doesn't shave and honestly, it's nice to lay in bed at night with someone that has nice skin!!

Good luck sweetie and let us know how you end up liking it!
    [SIZE="3"]BrianaMarie GG [/SIZE]

Smile

yes that pesky leg fur grows back way to fast.
    i have started using a eplater, sofar only on the arms, they feel so great with no fur/stubble. and it lasts longer than a day :-)

next will work on the legs...then the chest and belly.

nobody to do my back :-(

as for the face, i tried going to a salon for electrol shock..but the stuff just came back. only for a year..had to stop do to no more cash.

here's to a hairless sunrise.

That's good Kristina, I hope your wife doesn't have a bird when she gets back.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Oh I'm addicted to this too! Chest, legs, bikini zone and underarms! Don't forget the pits girls!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    That's good Kristina, I hope your wife doesn't have a bird when she gets back.
    Sheri, I'll find out tomorrow night!

I like it, nylons feel much better as well as anything soft or silky.
    I find that my Braun epilator works well on the lower 3/4 of my legs well. Almost no sore bumps and the hairs are getting fewer & thinner. The arm not as good. Chest & belly, not fun. But that's me. I'm finding that shaver head works very well for underarms other areas.
    I hate body hair, wish it would go away (One of the reasons men don't turn me on).
    Enjoy
    Jill

Wink

oh yeah! shave your whole body it feels great!it definatly completes the feminine feeling.ive been shaving for years and dont remember what i look like with body hair any more.once you do it one time you will never go back.besides the stubble hurts when it grows back.do it and enjoy some of the luxerys our genetic female friends do.

Right now just my chest and underarms but today I am going to do my legs. Love the feelings.

I did it a couple years ago and I love the feel. Make sure to use moisturizer. I stay smooth all through the colder months, but when shorts season comes in summer I have to let it grow out.
    Lisa

Aspiring Member
    I try and keep my body hairless all year long, I'm sure some of my male friends have notice but none have said anything.

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    I to a fan of hairless body from top to bottem once you start there is no turning back once have smooth body.

This morning before my shower I pulled out the electric trimmer and took off the bulk of the hair on my legs and arms (did my chest and pits last week) then hopped in the shower and shaved it all smooth...

I love it, I feel so sexy! I need my fiance to come home and help me get my back and shoulders, I can't reach them and I look like a gorilla.

One thing: shaving your legs is so damn easy! I don't know why GG's complain about it.
    Feel sexy because you're confident, be confident because you're sexy. -"Chained" Jane L Michaels

Smooth!

Smooth skin is so nice. All the clothing feels so much better.

i shave ever day and have for years

I'd like to shave/epilate/do anything. I've been trimming my pubic hair and my armpits since my teen ages mostly because it's uncomfortable to wear clothes when it's too long. My wife didn't want me to do anything because she likes it, my body hair is really soft (but it's getting too long in the chest).
    The other day, she asked me to try going beyond trimming in my genitals. I told her that it's not going to look very well with hair all around it but I'm willing to give it a try. It won't make a big difference because I'm trimming at 3 to 5 mm so I'm pretty much bold down there.

But I have some doubts about it. I can trim it at zero, leaving very very short stubs, trim at 3mm or slightly less and then shave or use an epilator. Some parts are going to be hard to shave I guess. My question is what's the best way to do it and what's going to happen after that. I'm sure it's going to grow again but more, less, the same?

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar

Hard Parts

Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    I'd like to shave/epilate/do anything. I've been trimming my pubic hair and my armpits since my teen ages mostly because it's uncomfortable to wear clothes when it's too long. My wife didn't want me to do anything because she likes it, my body hair is really soft (but it's getting too long in the chest).
    The other day, she asked me to try going beyond trimming in my genitals. I told her that it's not going to look very well with hair all around it but I'm willing to give it a try. It won't make a big difference because I'm trimming at 3 to 5 mm so I'm pretty much bold down there.

But I have some doubts about it. I can trim it at zero, leaving very very short stubs, trim at 3mm or slightly less and then shave or use an epilator. Some parts are going to be hard to shave I guess. My question is what's the best way to do it and what's going to happen after that. I'm sure it's going to grow again but more, less, the same?
    "Some parts are going to be hard to shave I guess" Well for that part(s), one leg in the bathtub one leg out, mirror set on top of bathtub. Have shower & room nice and warm you do not wanna have "goose bumps" while shaving with a razor.

Marcie
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

I shave face daily, underarms weekly, legs, chest, & tummy--whenever I notice. I'm very lucky in that once shaved, hair on my legs is VERY slow to grow back, if at all. Still, I sometimes do them just for a bit of additional smoothness. I will try some moisturizer as some of you have suggested.
    Malori

Platinum Member
    I'm fortunate in that I'm not very hairy to begin with - natural blonde. But I shave every day to keep the stubble away. I feel sooo much more feminine when I'm smoothly shaved.

I know what you are talking about. The first time I removed all my body hair, I thought that I looked like a plucked chicken. Fortunately, the weather changed enough where I could get a tan and the look became much nicer.

If your situation is like mine, try a tanning booth a few times (careful not to burn) and you may decide that you prefer the look.

CE

full time smooth

First time I shaved started with just legs felt silky smooth and was hooked. I now shave everything every other day have been for years. First summer was akward when asked (what happened to your hair) just said I had a skin prob and hair made me itch till I got a rash. Now no one ever says anything not even the fishing buddies lol, and I can feel beautiful all year around.

The results of shaving are so wonderful...but it takes up so much time!!

Why don't the unscrupulous people that sell herbal supplements (that are supposed to grow breasts and make us more feminine) just go ahead and say that their product also makes all body hair disappear while they are making their ridiculous product claims!

I used to shave all over, but my partner hates it. So I don't any more. It did feel nice though.
    Now I tend to wear trousers rather than skirts, and thick tights with skirts.
    I miss smooth skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Elizabeth View Post
    I know what you are talking about. The first time I removed all my body hair, I thought that I looked like a plucked chicken.

CE
    AHAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHA!! OMG that's it exactly! And the itchies,...don't forget the itchies after it starts to grow back!

But when I walked in a skirt and felt the breeze on my bare legs, and when I got some cleavage and caught some guys and girls 'staring' (hey! my eyes are UP HERE!), it was ALL WORTH IT.