Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where's all these crossdressers at?

Lol Tristen at least you appreciate if you post a question you cannot expect everybody to get out a handkerchief and sob and agree with you This ,in my opinion, is what debate is all about
    Some will agree some will argue but if you cannot stand the heat don't go in the bloody kitchen!
    This site is for friendly banter not sod you how dare you not agree with my posting types
    In my opinion a lot of people have left because of this if you diasagree with my posting you are a trouble maker attitude
    If i post a thread and someone disagrees with my podting and openly says so Briliant Thats what its all about in my opinion
    But cry babies leave me cold
    Well thats my two bobs worth No doubt I will be reprimanded etc but eh lets be adults Life is a bitch and then you die

Clubbing devas are excluded from this question, naturally.
    Thats me! <<<<this lowly deva peeks thru the thread then sneaks out before I am caught!>>>>

Wendy YesI lit that fire and apologised for it forgoten OK?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anita
    Wendy YesI lit that fire and apologised for it forgoten OK?

thats what i am talking abought apologiesed and forgoten ok shure thats what we do here ... look i like to think we are freinds right?? i would most hope so....julie is also a freind thats for shure ... look when we get on that i will show you a thing or two...thats how things start off to be a forum war b.s. i have seen way too mutch of this trivel b.s. so look we all need to be a little more thought full of our sisters ....some just can't bare to walk out the door never mind mix it up with cd's danceing the night away ...to each's comfet zone we must respect as we wish ours wached and respected too...

damage controll after the fact is not the answer but respect and thought fullness before saves the trouble.....this is my home you all are my sisters together we are family ....lets think this way .....

Wendy Sorry but I think you miss the point post a thread but do not expect everybody to agree
    It seems to me if you if one posts a reply and it is not agreeing with the poster one is a trouble causer
    I like Julie but I disagre with the thread so Ii say so
    Do you want me to lie and post what I do not feel?
    Lets get real Ask a question /post and accept that not everybody thinks oh I must agree and grovel
    That is where this site is going wrong in my opinion just like us Brits have

Say what you mean not what peoplewant to hear and if it causes a problem
    dont ask the question/post in the firt place
    I will answer what I feel and believe to be true If that offends so be it NBut I will not bum lick to be a nice person

Well i think i wont botherWill watch site but post nothing

Platinum Member
    your bum licking not requried yuck thanks for the pitcure....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you actually know one? In real life? harmless question

I want to be all understanding and "cool" when someone reveals themselves but I don't think I've even seen a CD in real life for years. being ready to meat some one harmless
    And yeah I know that the guy next door could be one etc etc etc. But then no-one knows about me either. truth nouthing abought going out looking or the lack of..That's not my point.

Do you actually KNOW one? I think the secret handshake is so secret no-one knows it.there again harmless questions ....

Clubbing devas are excluded from this question, naturally.
    julie if you recollect a month or so ago you were invited to join a meet of cd's in the york area Which ,incidentally, never materialised but you opted out when asked to join So if you won't participate unless the postman knocks on the door in the morning and says "sign for this and oh I am a crossdresser you ain't giving it chabnce hun
    Sorry to be so brutal but

was that a responce to the question ????or more a mixing of the pot???
    truth fuly now don't uou just like that whole argueing crap , i am leveing oh txxxxxx your so good to realy english thing then we would see all the girls from over the puddle doing this realy some just like to through stones....then find what ever is todays flavor to blame it for ...me i say b.s. blame the stone throughing on the stone ...whilest the stone througher walks away blameless i think not.....
    Last edited by Wendy me; 08-12-2005 at 04:16 PM.

wendy not a problem will watch in future and not post
    54321 i am gone Site is dead without respecting other s views

I think "nice shoes" should become a recognised secret handshake.[/QUOTE]

sounds good, but maybe we should add the following.....

Nice shoes....I have a pair like them in RED !

If you say this in a hushed voice, not laughing or smiling, the
    this could open a conversation with the other person,
    1. It lets them know that you are not making fun of them
    2. It lets them know that you are possibly a CD as well
    and it might put them at ease..... plus it may also let them know
    they are not the only one out there and you may become friends

what do u think

Hugs Misty

Platinum Member
    wendy not a problem will watch in future and not post
    54321 i am gone Site is dead without respecting other s views
    all too often the cry of wolf rings clear , shall we take a trip in time girlfreind
    i am more than shure we done heard that before....oh i wont ...this site is dead to me... trust me we will not too long from now ecco the same words
    the playground days are over ........sorry done full up with this ....my $1.98...

wendy your response says it all I rest my case

Steph You got it and I quote you "regularly meet up"
    They dont knock on your door and say excuse me there is a meeting ofCD's next week woukld you like to come? lol
    Anita your wrong, they do knock on my door and tell me and guess what i usually go along to the meetings

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

Steph \luckyyou all i get is Jehovas witnesses lol

I missed all the fun here.
    I didn't see what anita wrote before deleting so can't respond accordingly. So no idea what all that was about.

My point was not about wanting to meet CDs. I am not looking to meet anyone. They are all raging perverts who prance about in womens clothing after all.

It was about how rare it is to KNOW one in real life and if you did come across one how you could respond in a polite way without scaring the hell out of them.

(Damn I always miss the fun.)

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Yeah, I know one. She drives all over town in her red teddy, fishnet hose, black pumps, with her black beard, and rag on her head, on her Harley! We pulled up to a stoplight one day, and she pulled up. I saw this, and gave her a "Thumbsup"! ---Then she pulled in to a store to pay her utility bills ! ---Yeah! ---I know one!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

I know several. But I will admit that I met them all in cd social clubs.