Thread: KMart, thanks

KMart, thanks

I just got home from a trip to KMart and got read. But it wasn't so bad. The lady was polite and somewhat embarresed when I said "was I that obvious? Then she laughed and gave me my change and I left. No snid looks or remarks. It was quite nice.
    bobbi

Great story

And a great reminder that even when people realize, they are going to usually be professional and polite. Glad to hear that a big flashing blue light didn't suddenly shine on you.

Tiffany

Wink

Glad she was nice and polite, hey, it's K-Mart, I'm sure they've seen crazier things!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I bought my very first skirt at KMart. I was so nervous but everything went just fine.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

The GGs who work at K-Mart are quite helpful in assisting my purchases of skirts, capris, tops, and short shorts.

They always alert me to what is on sale.

Even Cindy, the store manager.

There's smart and then there's K-mart smart! I love shopping there and never had an issue..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Magickman View Post
    The GGs who work at K-Mart are quite helpful in assisting my purchases of skirts, capris, tops, and short shorts.

They always alert me to what is on sale.

Even Cindy, the store manager.
    In your dreams, maybe. not in real life.

Gold Member
    I don't believe this story, I mean come on, Kmart actually had a register open?

It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I hope stories like these inspire the girls on here that only shop online. I mostly shop dressed, but covered in a sweater or a coat. Maybe thats a benefit of living in a cold climate! There are at least a dozen stores I shop in that know why I'm there, treat me great, let me try stuff on and suggest stuff for me. People are generally awesome. A few bad apples can't ruin the bunch! Today, I picked up a dress from one of those stores. I tried it on there a week ago, she asked to see it and insisted we have it altered. When I went in today she said, "Well, we have to see how it fits don't we?" I just love good people! It fits great by the way!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Good for you hun. A little boost in confidence for the next time out. I worked at K-M as a teenager and saw many gurls there. Even the ones shopping in drab. The gals in ladies wear certainly enjoyed themselves thinking I needed any help prepping for halloween. It was cool to walk in and not be recognized. I was asked if my feet were tired from being in heels all day.(2-1/2") I just smiled and said no because I had plenty of practice because I didn't need halloween to get dolled up.

I shop at Kmart a lot find some nice things that fit a big girl there and have never had a problem.. Oh yes I shop there dressed a lot of the time too

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    I bought my very first skirt at KMart. I was so nervous but everything went just fine.
    Same here!! I used to love to peruse the sale racks, looking for something silky at greatly reduced rates. I loved that black skirt!
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

We shop at K-Mart a often, lots a big gurl stuff, never a problem. Shopped sunday pm,heck of a clearance sale at KM in Rehobeth Beach!!!

I have bought plenty at K-MART over the years, then a few months ago I was there shopping (always in drab) and I guess I spent to long in the sales racks looking, I heard a call for security over the PA system, shortly after that a young lady in a k-mart outfit showed up in the plus size section thumbing thought the racks as if she where doing something other than watching me.
    While it made me nervous, I was not about to have these people think I was a shoplifter or something, so I found a couple pair of Jeans (sorry Karren) at a great price, grabbed them walked by the k-mart lady smiled and said hi and went on to the check out, checked out by a nice young boy who's only comment was, "wow, thats a great price on those" I smiled said that's why I bought them and walked out feeling good.
    Tina