Thread: Fetish and firemen

Talking Fetish and firemen

Fun and games at my weekend outing. I swear...this is the truth...

Got to the hotel, changed to femme mode. Walked through the "village" area, didn't seem to attract any attention or second looks from passers by. Rest of the day was great and ended up at a fetishy party where I changed into my PVC corset/stockings/heels outfit and had some fun fooling around in a medieval "dungeon" ...actually on the second floor of a club.

We were sittin around, chillin out, watching various activities..folk havin fun with chains/rope/whips when the fire alarm went off ! My first thought was that it was some stunt but then the staff started clearing the building. Was amazing how fast people got their "victims" untied. We all ended up standing outside in the street shivering with temperatures down to -3C. Fortunately, She Who is Obeyed had grabbed my clothes on the way out but I was really cold by the time I got my dress and coat on. The firemen arrived, checked out the building, found nothing and we all trooped back into our dungeon.

Management explained that they had refused admission to a couple of teens and minutes later somebody had triggered the alarms, which obliged them to evacuate. By way of apologies they offered free drinks for the rest of the night.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall back at the fire station...I wonder what they made of our dungeon equipment and the strangely dressed crowd huddling in the street in the freezing cold ?

Lil

Nice story Lilith, I bet the fireman will remember that "shout" for a while

I would have liked to have seen that myself. Good story Lilith
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

There does seem to be a lot of excitement in your life at the moment Lilith, long may it continue! I'll let you know if my circumstances change, but there's no sign at the moment. The most exciting thing I did this weekend was to drive from Cheshire to Christchurch (apart from the first 50 miles) and back without any power assistance in the steering. Motorways were fine, but sharp corners, roundabouots and parking was "interesting"!

Where were you that night? The "village" sounds like my patch, Manchester, or is the "gay" area of every city called the "village"?

Cheers,
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    There does seem to be a lot of excitement in your life at the moment Lilith, long may it continue! I'll let you know if my circumstances change, but there's no sign at the moment. The most exciting thing I did this weekend was to drive from Cheshire to Christchurch (apart from the first 50 miles) and back without any power assistance in the steering. Motorways were fine, but sharp corners, roundabouots and parking was "interesting"!

Where were you that night? The "village" sounds like my patch, Manchester, or is the "gay" area of every city called the "village"?

Cheers,
    Tony
    Yeah, my car has big wide boots, so steering is very heavy without the power assist.

It was the Village area in Birmingham (UK) ...around Hurst Street. As you guessed, the gay area is known as the village in most cities these days.

xx
    Lil

Some of those firemen will be back!!

I am sure that thinking about what they saw there made some of their hoses hard.....They will find a way back in,for sure! Inspection perhaps!