Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: did parents make any one wear girly things?

I don't really remember much but my sister used to dress me up when I was very young with her friends. I vaguely recall going back into her room and trying on her things again - like a silky short slip and I also vaguely recall getting caught once. My memory is pretty bad.

I beat her to it
    SRS January 27

Annie
    my mom always had me wear my sisters panties.....she always said she had no time to do landry

Banned Read only

Girley

I had 4 older sisters and a female cousin also lived with us. My father passed when I was 5 so I was the only male in a house full of women so there were panties everywhere. One of my sisters and my cousin dressed me in their bra and panties one day when I was 7 and after that I would wear their panties and night gowns all the time. Often if I was out of clean clothes my mom would just have me wear whatever clothes of my sister's that fit me. I remember my sisters and I would try on my mom's garters and stockings and even her makeup and jewelry.
    Once two of my sisters took me shopping for a dress and first bra for my youngest sister because we were about the same size. I remember getting mad because they would not let me out of the fitting room and kept bringing stuff in for me to model.

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar
    My mom never made me wear any of her things, but she did let me wear her panties and bras whenever I wanted to and my dad wasn't around, as he would have killed us both

Something close to it

My stepmother did have me wear girls tights and occasionally pantyhose on days not quite so cold...the real kicker was a sitter who when my sister was not with me would dress me in her little sisters clothes for the duration of the visit if I misbehaved, and I always did!
    An Aunt caught me going through her dresser and had me wear a set of her underwear to teach me a lesson about snooping...I wish I had been searching through her shoes!!!
    Peace

Smile Yes!

Thankfully my mum and sister both dressed me as a girl when I was a child! It started when I was 3/4. My sister is five years older than me, we used to share a bed when I was a child. In fact, we still shared a bed until she was 20 and I was 15, as we had a small house. The strange thing is my mum always dressed me in her clothes rather than my sisters, which didn't fit at all as my mum is very overweight! I absolutely loved it though, having a pair of her huge comfortable tights on virtually all the time. Even though I could dress myself, my mum dressed me until I was about 12. She didn't do anything inappropriate, but I think she enjoyed putting my knickers on, then pulling on my tights. She always pulled them up as far as they would go. She then started to buy me bodystockings which I would wear around the house. It was great, they even covered my hands. The only part of my body that wasn't covered with nylon was my head. My mum used to wear these too.

It was a great life. Very unusual, but even more surprising is that in every other way I am 'normal'! I am completely straight, while at school I was one of the cool kids I suppose, I was good at sport and attained good academic grades. Mum and my sister didn't mind me going out with my friends regularly just as long as I always came home and put on a bodystocking or some tights (usually navy blue or black and always a very thin denier). I even had quite a few girlfriends at school, who obviously didn't know about this!

I'm 25 now and still see my mum and sister virtually every day, as I went to university in my home town and have stayed here to work. I recently broke up with my girlfriend, so I sleep at their house a lot. Mum still doesn't like me wearing men's clothes in the house! I usually share a bed with mum at her house. There is nothing inappropriate going on, but we do enjoy a nice cuddle at night whilst wrapped up in out warm, confortable nylon. After all, mum gave me a great childhood! She weighs about 330 pounds now, so it's hard for to find someone. She has a bad back, so I give her a massage quite often. I think they only time it went too far is when I really hurt my groin playing soccer last month. I came home in agony, put some ice on it, then went to bed (in tights of course!). Mum gave me a massage down there, it felt so good, but I asked her to stop as it wad a but weird! That's another story anyway! My sister still loves playing dress up with me. She is a lesbian (albeit a very feminine one). It probably isn't normal family behaviour, but it's great

Bass Ackwards since 1991! Allyson Michelle's Avatar
    Not my mom, but my sister used to dress me (and my brothers) up frequently.
    I'm not a very religious person, but this quote really got me closer to Him and myself. For I now know the true meaning of who I am.

"But the Lord said to Samuel, Look not on his face, nor on the height of his stature . . . : for [SIZE="3"]the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the mind.[/SIZE]" - (1 Sam 16:7)

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Yep. My mom wanted to be an esthetician (of course, in those days, they were called "hairdressers") after her divorce and used me as a practice dummy for makeup, hairdos and the like while she was going through school. I was about 10-12 at the time. She did dress me up for Halloween when I was 14 and from all the comments I heard, did a pretty good job.

Of course, long before (and after) this, I had the urge to do a little "dressup" of my own. I had a skirt that was given to me by a neighbor girl that I used to keep under my bed. My stepfather found it and - being the ex-Marine he was - was going to "drive the girl out of me" by making me wear it to school. my mom talked him out of it, but things were never the same between us again.

Kathi

I know it was joked about, but never put into practice.

I had a costume party for my birthday one year, and one kid came cross-dressed. Even though I didn't start until a few years after my teens, I thought it was brilliant, and so did my parents. His mother later apologised in case my parents had felt ill at ease because of it, but that worry was quickly put to rest.

It was in the sixties. I was on holidays with my mother and my two female cousins. My mother had forgotten my pajamas and she made me wear nightgoxns belonging to my cousins.

No, I was never encoraged or helped. I remember one Halloween that I dressed as a girl but it was only my step-sister's dress and a cheap Halloween store bought wig. Not very nice and sort of missing the point. I was about 11 or 12 and at that time had inklings of crossdressing. I knew that I missed a great opportunity to dress all the way. Used to wear my Momn's bras and panties but was never caught wearing them although she did find my hidden stash.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Nightie

My mom wouldn't buy me pj's, but instead gave me sleep tees to wear, all the way through high school. As I remember, this began shortly after I'd asked to be a girl for Halloween, in about the third grade. I would usually visit her in her bedroom before I went to sleep (when I was old enough to stay up late), and she frequently told me how nice it looked. I often went to bed feeling girly--it seemed rather natural.

Hello

I should introduce myself. I am Martina C and have been a closet dresser all my life. It started with wearing very girlie hand me downs from my older sister when I was 5 years old. By the time I was 12 I was fascinated with my mothers full torso corsets (she called them her Daimler) and loved the curves and forms. Whenever she was out the house I would sneak in and try them on and fantasize about having boobs.

I have always been very much in touch with my feminine side worn makeup at times and recently with the encouragement of my wife have started to be dressed at all times at home.

Thank you

Martina

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Yes, it was all my mom's fault - shame on her for not having locks on her closet doors as well as always wearing red lipstick!......

PS Welcome Martina to this site. You are so lucky to have a wife that understands and is willing to help you achieve that feminine look!

I was forced to wear m older sisters winter coats to school, and my bookbag was one of my grandmothers big purses. We didnt have alot of money back then. I was bullied alot. Made fun of for comming to school with a barbie doll case. This was my 4th - 5th grades.

I was forced to dress because of my sisters dressing.

Living with two sisters "forced me" to dress in my older sisters clothes. I admired and watched how feminine my sisters looked when dressed to go out. I always wondered what it would feel like to be dressed like that and then I tried on her clothes and it felt so natural. So here I am today, a CD and that will never change.

The only distinct memory I have was one winter morning when I was 7 years old. Since I never listen to my mom when she told me to put chapstick on, she decided to fix this by trying to put some of her red lipstick on me. I remember pushing my mom's face away and slapping the lipstick out of her hand and she slapped me in the face for being disobedient. That was the end of that lol.

I didn't get into dressing up until I was about 9 and discovered it on my own so my parents really had no bearing on me in that regard.

My mother & sisters dressed me up as a girl for Halloween once. I must have been eight or so. Got plenty of looks and whistles. Don't know if I would say I felt "sexy" or anything, but I do remember liking the attention.

Damn, I wish I could still fit into that dress...

Also wore some hand-me-down stuff from my sisters, mostly pants. And my first bike was my sister's "girl's" bike.

s

never by my parents but in high school, i did sorta throw err lose a bet to my girlfriend and had to underdress at school....that was a rush

My mother put make up on me. At me asking her about it. I did wear her and my grandmothers heels they let me never said it was wrong either. Other things they let me do femme to. never said it was wrong or dicouraged me.
    I will follow my heart

Talking

wow thanks for all the responses.im shocked that my post lasted for like three or so monthes.i dont feel so alone on the parent aspect any more.again thanks to all you lovely ladies .
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Wheni was like 4. Me and my little sister used to wear skirts and stuff in our play together