Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: did parents make any one wear girly things?

No - when she found out I was wearing stockings and suspenders she was really upset and told me that she hadn't been able to sleep for days. I was in my late teens at the time and for years I had been going out of the house with borrowed girls clothes, changing in the car, and just driving around. Later, she also asked me if I had been borrowing her lipsticks - I told her I hadn't - but I had, I had probably tried all her makeup. Later in the summer, my parents and younger sister went away for their summer holidays leaving me at home alone for two weeks, when I dropped them at the airport she made a point of telling me 'not to be silly' - I knew what she was hinting at. I was working during the day but in the evenings, at home alone, I spent most of my time dressed in clothes borrowed from my sister's wardrobe.

Absolutely I was dressed girly by my parents, though likely not "forced".

My mother was an expert dressmaker and did a lot of complete weddings, bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses etc. When I was a young teenager I was the right height for a young woman and was often asked to try dresses on to see how they moved. In my youth I must have worn maybe 20 wedding dresses and maybe 50 or 60 bridesmaid dresses. I remember one time getting a bit silly with my parents, I guess they thought I looked great in the bridal gown so they dolled me up and my father pretended to lead his older daughter down the aisle. We had a good laugh about that.

Hannah

Never happened to me. Quite the opposite, my parents always wanted me to be the perfect firstborn boy.

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    I remember seeing a professional photo shoot of me as a baby. My mom didn't want to upset whom ever bought the "dress" for her boy, so I got dressed up and pictures taken of me as a girl. I was probably 18-24 months old at the time, the last time I passed!!! Lol I have been looking for them again, but we had a fire many years ago and I'm afraid their lost.

I tease my mom about it at times, she doesn't know I dress up today, but still fun to give her poop about it every so often. She even had a doctor of her's transitioned , MTF, and I tell her that she makes men want to become female. I guess I'm breaking her in for the big day, not going to happen, if I got anything to say about it. She can live in peace without thinking I'm weirder that she thinks already.

She did teach her only child to shop, I'm not too sure that was a good thing or not!!!

Tanya

My mom did dress me up like a little girl a couple of times when I was too young to remember anything about it. The one thing I do remember about it was the trip to the barber shop, to get my long hair cut into a butch. And I remember that I cried troughout the whole thing. The way my father put it, we are building a boy. Now if my dumb-ass father had followed up on what he was trying to do, he might have been sucessful. Having zero info on dating, a sex talk, or other nesisarry things on being a male, doesn't get you too far.

Mom helped me dress for a frat party

As an only child, I didnt have any sisters to borrow things so i would sneak some time with moms stockings, slips, etc. Was always fascinated by womens clothes and my first big opportunity came wen I was pledging for a college fraternity in 83. All pledges had to show up at a party in drag per the pledgemaster.
    I nervously mentioned it to mom and she smiled and shared she thought some of her things were streched out a bit and we would have to go shopping and we were off to her local dress shop. I admit I was embarassed when she advised her SA friend and our neighbor but she was great.
    Took me to a dressing room, took measurements and came back with a corset and panties. I blushed deep red and she said lets go and I had the panties on and she was lacing me in to the corset. I swam on the college team and my body was clean shaven . When she put the stockings on, what a sensation. Black dress and accessories followed. Had to undress and stopped with mom for a pair of pumps. On the day of the party, my mom drew me a bath with oils and started to help me dress. She set my hair in rollers and painted my nails in her favorite red color, a first on both counts. I finished dressing and was off to the party. I was shocked because I was the only pledge who went all the way, some guys just put on a dress , amkeup and a cheap wiig. I go a little too much attention , especially from girls who complimented me on the loook and gave a pinch or two.

My grandma dressed me up a few times when I was 4 or maybe 5. It was fun and nothing humiliating. Mom and Dad were furious when they found out it happened, but I guess it made a lasting impression!

the model girl

My mom, who I loved, was a seamstress, but never had a little girl to sew for a dress up...but she would still make dresses and the like when I was young and, of course, I was the model. I did not like it then, but later I so enjoyed the feel and comfort - I am jealous of those who can dress 24/7 - that is on my bucket list.
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

Only in my dreams..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

When I was one or two years old my mom and my aunts would clothe me in girly dresses. I have photos at my mom's house to prove it!

Nope. If anything, it was the opposite.

Nope

I am pretty sure it was a friends suggestion that i do it. At some point when i was a kid my mom had this old bridesmaid dress, the shoes that went with it, and some stockings that she threw in mine and my sisters play area and figured my sister could use it or something.

This one time a GG friend of mine had the stuff on and got tired of whatever role she was trying to play in it and took it off and threw it at me and said here you try. I don't remember what went through my head but the next part of my memory im wearing the bridesmaid dress, shoes, and stockings playing a role.

I am pretty sure thats what did it and from then on i was sneaking hose every once and a while to be in.

Not a parent, but a teacher! I was cast as one of the Ugly Sisters in a school pantomine when aged about eight. The only good thing was that I got to wear Miss' clothes and as she was young and modern I suppose there may be something of a start for Dawn from that time.

It wasn't long after that I started trying on Mum's clothes.

When I was in a relationship with a girl, we were living together, she had the habit of wearing my jackets, t-shirts. I used this to my advantage and told her that if she wore my clothes I would wear hers. It was the one and only time I have dressed in front of someone else.

Dawn x

My dad made me wear a nightdress once when i was about 8 i think, this was as a punishment because he said i was acting like a girl... How little did he know!

Lots of love Elizabeth XXX

You will often find me sleeping in

[SIZE="3"]The Ark Angel Inn[/SIZE] (traditional british pub)

Not a chance, if my dad had even suspected anyone of dressing me up he would have gone nuts

Good job he never discovered I dressed myself up though

No my parents didn't encourage my crossdressing. I grew up with my step sister
    and other female relatives. My first sensation of this was my step sister allowing me
    to rub her tights while she wore them. Both her and my other female relatives also allowed
    me to rub them through there swimsuits when no one was watching. I loved the feeling of the
    material of both the tights and the swimsuits, so I found some tights and a swimsuit that were
    my step sisters, since we were close to the same size. I loved the feeling of the clothes while
    they were on and it felt erotic, so the rest is history.

I think my mother wanted a girl, but got a son as her first child, instead.

I was born in 1968, so I grew up in the 70s-80s. The early 70s was a time in which it was fashionable to dress young children in a unisex manner, and I think my mother jumped on this bandwagon as an excuse to dress me in girl's clothes.

For example, I have pictures of me as a toddler in which I'm dressed in a green and white striped onesie. Clearly it was meant for a girl. But as I grew a bit, I grew a boy's face, so she stopped. There's a period where I can't find any photos of me in girl's clothes.

The main period of her buying girl's clothes for me was between the ages of 8-12. Like a lot of kids my age, I had a Andy Gibb/Dorothy Hammell-style mop of hair (it was fashionable in the late 70s) and had not yet hit puberty. I had a high, expressive voice that sounded like a woman's voice, and had long legs, a small torso, a feminine fat distribution, and some girlish mannerisms. I was mistaken for a girl often, and my mother capitalized on it when she took me shopping. She bought me girl's jeans that did not have obvious feminine markings on them (but some girls in my class noticed that I had jeans in the exact style as one of them). She bought me girl's sweaters and a teal winter coat that had rainbow piping on it and a powder blue reversible interior. I had women's sneakers, and my mom told my father that I had picked them out. So I could go skiing with a friend's church group, she took me out shopping, and I ended up with a woman's cornflower blue snug-fitting ski suit. I had (and have) a narrow ribcage and somewhat flared hips, and the design of the suit only emphasized these features. Everyone on the slopes thought I was a girl. She usually wanted to buy me a feminine version of what we needed to buy, and I either resisted or ended up with something only slightly feminine. At 12 or 13, I could insist on shopping on my own, and I bought boy's/men's clothes at that point. In my adolescence, I hated being mistaken for a girl, and spent many years overcompensating for it.

I only discovered years later that most of these items were girl's/women's clothing, when I was packing these items to be donated. It made me sad and a bit angry.

Within the past few years, I have perceived a pitch black side of my mother's soul (for reasons irrelevant to the nature of this forum). Long story short: I believe that she was doing it on purpose to take revenge on my father, among other reasons. Whatever her true reasons, it wasn't harmless fun.

Of course, I enjoy CDing. I am not sure how much this is a result of my childhood experience. Probably my CDing started because being mistaken for a girl made me curious about how I would look in female clothing, and then seeing myself in the clothing and feeling the clothing on me gave me a sexual thrill. Simple as that. Although I can apportion blame to my mother for other things, I don't blame her for my CD proclivity.

Aspiring Member
    "Within the past few years, I have perceived a pitch black side of my mother's soul (for reasons irrelevant to the nature of this forum). Long story short: I believe that she was doing it on purpose to take revenge on my father, among other reasons. Whatever her true reasons, it wasn't harmless fun."

History..a funny thing that can have egarated ramifacations long after some event having causality to an unknow end. or "where the heck did that come from ? "

My big sister started dresssing me so we could play girly games together.

Silver Member
    As a child, about 4 years old, I thought I was being good, but Mother thought differently & punished me by "forcing" me to first wear frilly aprons to help her do the house cleaning, washing dishes, laundry, and ironing. Every time she said I "was bad", which I remember was quite often, I had to wear another girl item. By the time I was 7, I was wearing my older sisters short dresses or jumpers, lacey slips and panties, white socks, and shinny black T strap shoes. She added ribbons to my shoulder length hair, screw on earrings, and pink nail polish. Mother would always inspect all my house cleaning chores with a white glove, and have me do it over & over again until she was satisfied. In my pre teens, she made me wear a maids outfit, and I became her "sissy maid"! At the beginning of each school year, Mother would take me shopping for clothes - usually getting 3 or 4 complete girl outfits, but only one boy outfit. When we were in public, I was her "little girl". This humiliating ritual took away all my self worth and continued for many years, until my mid teens. After many years of "therapy", I finally accepted my feminine side.

Jacksonville, NC (Nope not military either ;) )
    I am the youngest of three. I have one older brother and one older sister. My Mon said when I was born she really wanted a girl. My first baby picture was with a Blue jumper, of course, and a big curl on my hair.
    I remember at a young age my sister dressing me up in her dresses, because she wanted a sister. I would play with her barbies and such. Then I would get really railed on by my brother and cousin.
    Honestly I can not ever remember a time when I did not dress in some way in secret.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    I remember my Mom telling me that people talking about me said she had a beautiful daughter. They were right, but she never knew it. She died before my transition.

I have only one picture of me at about 3. I had lovely long blond hair with curls and was in a cute dress.

I think my Dad always thought I was a sissy until I was grown.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

On multiple occasions I was made to wear girls clothes as punishment. Initially it felt like punishment but I quickly learned to like the fem feel of the materials, and sometimes I would break rules just so I could wear them. Sometimes though, it would backfire - a paddling was also an option in our household.

Many times, just out of the blue my aunt would tell me that I would make a beautiful girl. She liked my long eyelashes and she would let me play in my cousins clothes when we had sleep overs. My cousin loved it.

no
    but i can remember helping a teen age crush model her dresses that she was making and I can remember how exciting this was to this day