Thread: My Last.....

My Last.....

...time dressing.. I kinda felt off about it .....tonight I received an email from a local cd.. who would like us to meet ...although that is what I have been hoping for ...I've no desire too dress ..its not a.. OMG.. this is wrong thing...no thoughts of a purge ...I would never do that again ...its just that being my male self these days feels fine ...and Im happy about it ..confusing YES !!! to me it is ... sooooo in a subtle way I made no commitment for this meeting.... as I let my beard grow .....I am fine...not going too jump off the world over this or get depressed ....Ive learned 1 sure thing in this life and that is "SHE"/"ME" always comes back

Maybe it's just as well. We are of two halves, a male and female side, and with many of us the male side is just as an essential part of our being as the female half.

Neither side should be neglected, and just as "straight" guys need to be more caring and sensitive towards their SO's, maybe those of us who have understanding SO's also need to "man up" every once in a while to make our ladies feel like women too.

If it makes you feel any better Sherlyn, I've been through it myself, and I just consider it a growing pain in becoming more whole as a person.

Great to see that you're ok with it, many times alot of us have a hard time dealing with change at first.

Take care...
    O
    "If there's trouble, all us freaks have is each other" ~ Abe Sapien, Hellboy

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Nothing wrong about it, hon. Myself, my dressing goes through phases. Sounds like you just need some guy time.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Sherlyn,

You've got a good head opn your shoulders (cute, too). You'll figure out this latest little glitch and how it all contributes to you as a whole person.

And Ophelia, your comments are dead on, girl. I'd do anything t make my lady happy... and she does the same for me .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    You're fickled, that's the girl in you

Good too hear such positive replys and YES!!!! Ophelia>>>If it makes you feel any better Sherlyn, I've been through it myself, and I just consider it a growing pain in becoming more whole as a person.>>>> IT DOES !!!!! Thank -You
    Thank-you Darla ..Holly and Tristen

Hey girl, I completely know what ya mean. I go months at a time where dressing up is the farthest thing from my mind, but I know it will come back....eventually. Hang in there and you'll be getting all dolled up again before ya know it, and in the mean time you know we're always here for ya.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Sherlyn,

Finally !!!!! A sister that can control the urge not to dress. Sounds like you have your act together girl. When you've had your quality guy time you'll be ready for that meeting you've been wanting and if the other CD has any sense they will recognize you're not ready and wait for you to take care of business.

Emily Ann

Platinum Member
    Sherlyn, girlfreind ups and downs come and go trust me i know....this can drive you out of you mind if you let it...we all know you are happy and enjoy your fem side way cool and it shows....now girlfreind you say your happy and ok with you "him" side as well ???? embrace it go with it , enjoy it ...grow your face long spit on the side walk
    do them "him" things and when she is ready to step up welcome here back and enjoy it for how ever long she wants to hang out... see i have a real hard time with my "him" side .. it has caused me and those around me pain and hurt ....countless hours and dollars in therapy just to get a balance... that is rocky at best ....girlfreind i so envey that you are comfy with bouth parts of you...enjoy them bouth just for what thay are....

I was going to say something but the girls before me have said it all. Just bear with it, and it will sort itself out. I did the same thing before I was to meet my first CD. And even later after I met her, I suddenly lost all interest in crossdressing; never met her again, and was that way for about 6 months before my female side resurfaced. We cd's sure are an up-and-down lot aren't we?

Sherlyn, yep yer normal as the rest of us
    I miss chances to get out all the time now and as long as its been since I had a night out with the girls it doesnt make a lot of sense.
    I also had gone close to a year not dressing at home ,I would plan my nights out and was happy to park Cindy till the next chance I had to get out.
    Latley I have been doing overtime dressing at home and feeling pretty good about getting to relax and have that feminine feeling at the same time.
    Oh Oh,, now Im sounding kinda odd?? Look for my new thread soon LOL
    Just teasing *S* Something will trigger the notion when you least expect it

Cindy
    Last edited by cindybarnes; 08-11-2005 at 12:15 PM.

OLD BITCH

Lightbulb

Ah,
    A thread that reminds us that we are real, in both sences of our personalities. Good to hear also that we seem to have very simular way's.
    I've often wondered if there is not some hormone movement with-in us when these changes in which we wish to be appear for sustained periods of time

I Guess its a bug going around Ive been comfortable with my male self latley and I havn't dressed for weeks. I cant wait to get that urge to go shave and hop back in my short skirt

Sherlyn, the object of the exercise is to make us whole persons, not one half or the other. "Male and female made He them." Genesis. See also the Alchemical ideal of the mystical marriage whereby both bodies become incorporated into one. We are all striving for balance, not just femininity. A balance between male and female, something not taught, except by the secret tiny voice in every soul. Butching it up or prancing like a nancy are but two sides of the same coin. It is about finding the peaceful union of the two, rather than the battle of the sexes.

Hello Sherlyn,

Take your time and have fun as i guy, you know when you want to dress again.
    Take care Sherlyn.

Adrianne.

It's just a thought, but

maybe the desire many of us have to meet other CDs is just a need to compare with them, to discuss experiences, share secrets and (surely not!) see how well we match up. Then, when the opportunity arises, we shy away and retreat into our male shells, because the thought of what we might learn about ourselves is a bit too frightening.

That's where this forum fulfills a vital need. Here we can learn about ourselves through intraction with like-minded souls, but we can control exactly how much of ourselves we let out and how much of our beloved sisters we let in. It's a safe place to grow ourselves and to help each other grow.

Just my
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]