Thread: Boundaries?

Boundaries?

Have you ever said to yourself, "Oh I would never wear that" only to find yourself wearing what ever it was you swore you never would?
    Or how about, "I would never go out in public like this" Only to long for the day that you actually do it?

That's pretty much where I am.
    I have found that as little as a couple years has changed my whole perspective on how I feel about "Wearing womens clothes"
    What used to be shame and embarrassment, has quickly turned into desire and excitement!
    I'm getting sick of dressing up just to stay in the house. It's time to take it to the next level I suppose...

But then, what comes after that?
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    Whatever you want and are comfortable doing at the time hun
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I'm getting sick of dressing up just to stay in the house. It's time to take it to the next level I suppose...

Your first trip out, maybe under cover of darkness, perhaps getting to your car and out of your neighborhood.

Then the same but in daylight. Followed by some short walks, heart pounding, wondering if those folk across the way have noticed anything unusual about you.

The addictive need to feel the adrenaline buzz as you extend your sessions to busy shopping malls and your first purchases en-femme.

The joy of your first meetings with other t-girls. The agony of being "read" in public for the first time and swearing never to go out and about again, maybe even followed by a purge.

The realization that your need for self expression will build again until you just have to resume your public outings but with some acceptance that few of us are 100% passable.

And so on...there is always another level.

What a ride you are going to have...enjoy it !

Lilith

Platinum Member

Times Change

Hi Tanya

Times change and so do fashions
    what's old is new and what new is old.

If nothing ever changed life would be very boring.

Orchid

Go shopping what else silly
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Hi Tanya,

Oh I can relate so well with your statement. I have been dressing since a small child, (5-6 years old) And early on it was simply the erotic thrill of a pair of satin panties that belonged to my mother.

I recall enjoying being dressed under my boy clothes in a pair of panties and being out in public, I was so afraid someone would be able to see a panty line. I was in my 20's by then and it graduated to the hope that someone WOULD see my panty line.

I recall buying undergarments for myself, always thinking, "It is ok, no one will ever see what I like to wear under my regular clothes". But then I remember the day I just had to have a pair of side zipper black slacks, and shoes....Oh my gosh I loved shopping for shoes. I asked myself, Where do you hope to wear such things? Surely you would not wear out clothes in public.

I have to tell you, I love going out as Jenny, I love shopping, going to lunch, just experianceing life as my alter-ego.

My wife has asked me where all of this is going...... To be honest I am unsure. I just know I am more then just the boy she married. I thank her so much for tolorating me and Loving me unconditionally.

I wish you the very best.

Jenny

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Well, enjoy it for what it is. Don't get lost in the pink fog. Remember, it IS your journey.
    Hugs,
    Brandi
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Doolittle View Post
    Hi Tanya,

I recall enjoying being dressed under my boy clothes in a pair of panties and being out in public, I was so afraid someone would be able to see a panty line. I was in my 20's by then and it graduated to the hope that someone WOULD see my panty line.

Jenny
    When I was a Softmore in High School, An other student came to class
    with a pair of side zipper dress slacks. The Teacher (a Christen Brother)
    told him that he could not ware female clothes to school. He try to argue
    that they were men's pants, but the teacher said no way. About 10 min's
    later, in the middle of class, the teacher stop all teaching, & told the
    student to go home and change. The student was sent to the office,
    The next day he was wareing different pants. I found out later that he
    had 3 sisters, one older, and twins 1 year younger? Maybe the teacher
    knew more than we know. This was 50 years ago. Rader

I hear ya, Tanya! Those boundaries keep moving... from closet doors to the front door to the doors of your car! Take one step at a time and conquer the world! Just remember to be careful when you do venture out.

Good luck!

Dressing just to stay at home will no longer be fulfilling. You'll want to expand your femme social circle and activities ... you'll want to meet and do things in the mainstream with people who do not know your guy side.

You'll acquire a versatile wardrobe. Perhaps grow your hair, nails, get your ears pierced. You'll want to have permanent facial hair removal. You'll notice and love it when guys check you out.

After you've become OK with the idea that some people may read you when you talk to them, you'll stop dwelling on it so much and you might experience the desire to come out to selected friends, perhaps even toying with the idea to come out at work if it is an environment that is conducive to it.

And after that ... who knows?
    Reine

Woohooo!! Another "Boundary" crossed.

Got my toenails painted today!

I think the girl thought I was kidding when I asked for color.

I did it and I LOVE it!!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Woohooo!! Another "Boundary" crossed.

I think the girl thought I was kidding when I asked for color.
    It took the sales girl about half a heartbeat or two to realize I wasn't joking about trying on the pair of white pumps I was asking about before she sorta of smiled and said yes, of course.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

[SIZE=4]Years ago, when boundaries stopped me from even going outside, I vowed to overcome the fear of it all. I did have a defining moment while in the military that sort of set the stage for me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Today, the only thing that holds me back from getting out and about is what to wear... I now work dressed as a hair stylist/makeup artist and after work yesterday, I did meet my wife for dinner in a cute little place and we had a great time and I got no harsh looks, in fact, quite the opposite. My wife was laughing at the admirers all the way to the car.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Once you break the ice and get out, each subsequent step is easier. Then your really big problem is how to earn more money to spend on your femme stuff...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Tamara is absolutely right! It can start to get expensive... it isn't just double wardrobes... there is just so much out there! Where do I start... shoes?

Step by step, little by little... there are barriers, there are challenges, and there will be blockages - on your side and others.

Whatever... it is your own personal journey, and only you can decide the pace, the destination, and the experiences you will have on the way...

Last edited by Kaz; 02-27-2010 at 07:26 PM.