Thread: The Devil Made Me Do It!

The Devil Made Me Do It!

Last Sat night I had my first dress up date with another cd. I had been wanting to do this for years and it was finally coming true. I corresponded with her for over a month and asked many, many questions to make sure as possible that this was a pleasant experience. I had seen pics and gotten all the basic info I thought I needed to make a wise decision.
    Well, I'll get to the point, I went over and we talked for a while and aside from the lights being rather low, everything seemed like it was going well.
    Then our conversation shifted to the government, and her hate of the US gov. Now everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. I quickly changed the subject when she lowered the BOOM. She told me that she was a satanist!!! I didn't know what to say?? Then I asked her to turn up the lights for one reason or another and then I noticed statues of the devil all around. Now I'm not a religious person but satanism is to extreme for me. She couldn't understand why I was upset about it, now it just wasn't the fact that she was a satanist, but I clearly asked her in emails before we met if she was into ANYTHING unusual or weird, and she clearly said NO. So I feel that I was also decieved. You better believe next time, if there is one, that I'll be even more cautious.

Tristen Cox
    That's pretty wild. Scary way to find out about someone. Too bad this didn't work for you. You never know with people.

girl next door
    Yeesh, that's scary. It's ironic that we're usually concerned about rednecks or others outside our community who don't understand. I applaud you for taking the initiative to reach out like that. I'm sorry it went awry, at least you got out safe and sound. I hope there is a next time for you (and me), though maybe it would work better in a public place. Take care. Hugs, Tammi

Lost in herself....
    Ouch!! I had to laugh, not a you, but at the wierdness this world breeds. To each their own, I suppose, but a least you got out safe. No harm, no foul. And next time, asking about religion and other such will be included in your correspondence. Chalk it up to experience. At least you went through with it and are wiser for it. Congrats, in a way. Better luck next time, and keep us posted .
    ----------------
    ~ Tenet nosce ~
    ----------------

StephanieCD
    Wow... double w-o-w.

I'm very open-minded and I've known some people with unpopular 'faiths' - but Satanism leaves little room for "to each their own". My only positive comment would be that perhaps WE don't understand, truly, what Satanists believe. BUT I've done reading on it and, if she's a real Satanist - time to keep looking.

Mira- I laughed later too! and no I'm not discouraged. I'll probably try again but next time I'll require a resume, credit check, run her for crimes, and a valid picture i.d. No just kidding, but I will ask about religion next time.

Denise H
    I do not wish to belittle your predicament donna, and I am very glad that nothing bad happened, but when you asked her if she had any weird things that might affect you, she might not have given her beliefs a second thought.

if someone who was an atheist asked you if you had anything weird that they should know, would you mention your beliefs? most people do not consider what they believe in to be weird or unusual.

I was not there nor do I have any information on what you two chatted about before you met, so this is just arm chair BS.

Hope this did not offend you, but I thought that I would just play devils advocate(pun intended. <giggle>
    [SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Delite
    Mira- I laughed later too! and no I'm not discouraged. I'll probably try again but next time I'll require a resume, credit check, run her for crimes, and a valid picture i.d. No just kidding, but I will ask about religion next time.
    Also check for runes :whistling

Denise- She told me that she did think about it but didn't want to scare me away. Basically admitting she devieved me, believe me, I was there

Denise H
    I do not doubt you, like I said I was not there, so my comments were made without all the information that you have.

I just have had very bad experiences from the other side becuase I am an atheist.

Again, I am glad that you are okay, and have no desire to belittle what I am sure was a very very weird situation, but hopefully you will not let this get you down, and that you try again.

hugs
    [SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]

Re: The Devil Made Me Do It!

Last Sat night I had my first dress up date with another cd. I had been wanting to do this for years and it was finally coming true. I corresponded with her for over a month and asked many, many questions to make sure as possible that this was a pleasant experience. I had seen pics and gotten all the basic info I thought I needed to make a wise decision.
    Well, I'll get to the point, I went over and we talked for a while and aside from the lights being rather low, everything seemed like it was going well.
    Then our conversation shifted to the government, and her hate of the US gov. Now everyone's entitled to their own opinion and I respect that. I quickly changed the subject when she lowered the BOOM. She told me that she was a satanist!!! I didn't know what to say?? Then I asked her to turn up the lights for one reason or another and then I noticed statues of the devil all around. Now I'm not a religious person but satanism is to extreme for me. She couldn't understand why I was upset about it, now it just wasn't the fact that she was a satanist, but I clearly asked her in emails before we met if she was into ANYTHING unusual or weird, and she clearly said NO. So I feel that I was also decieved. You better believe next time, if there is one, that I'll be even more cautious.
    Well...just remember Satanist are Neo-Christians, also probably Illuminatii, C.F.R. and promoters of the New World Order (like Lord Bush)...but they ain't Pagans. How do I kow the Satanist-N.W.O. stuff??...the right-wing Libertarian Christians on short-wave tell me so... So far they appear to be on target. Your Satanist CD friend should check out something called Bohemian Grove.

BTW...I'm Paganistic

J.
    Last edited by Mx Justina; 08-10-2005 at 10:26 PM. Reason: clarification

Thx Denise. It was just to weird for me, to me there's a big gap between not believing in god and believing and worshipping the devil. Gee maybe I should have reserved my spot in Hotel Hell with her and made something positive of it.

Denise H
    who knows, might have been fun. <giggle> but your first instinct was probably the better choice.
    [SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]

Donna,

What happened to you is a reminder that it is a good idea to meet someone for the first time in a public place.
    Phoebe

Banned Read only
    Start dating Buddist CD.

Love Angela XX

Well when you wanted to know if anything is unusual, and she replied "No", maybe it isn't unusual to her. Many of my friends are Satanists. I took the intiative to read the Satanic Bible even, and it has nothing to do with the common cleshay of: Death! Destruction! Burn! Die! I hate you!

They just believe the darker side of nature has some benefit, that has not yet been drawn out to human attention.

Banned Read only
    Don't blame the devil...he loves the credit.

The Devil has better fetish clothing.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I agree with Phoebe.....meet somewhere open the first time. I have been with a couple of sisters to dress up, but I had lunch with them first. You don't need big surprises like you got. I think the lights being down should have been a quick signal to hit the road.

A couple of sisters are coming over to my place to dress up next Saturday night. You wanta join us? We'll be out in the back yard so the alien crossdresser from Jupiter can find us easily without having to disintergrate every roof in the neighborhood trying to locate the party (giggle giggle).

Emily Ann

Platinum Member
    a lunch or diner meating the frist time cutts the ice and you can get to know some one ...i have to say i did get a chuckle out of reading this after the fact but i shure it was not so funny at the time............

I thought this was going to be a thread about Flip Wilson... Anybody remember him?

Robyn P.

Who could forget Geraldine!

Well, I guess those not old enough to watch television in the 70s' wouldn't understand....
    Phoebe

Banned Read only
    Yeah Robyn,
    "The Devil made me buy this dress!"

Love Angela XX