Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your worst CD...ing experience ?

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Jennifer M,
    That was just horrible. I hope that GG got the clap.
    I suppose the most embarrassing time was when I was all dressed in lingerie in the house, believing I was alone, and then my adult daughter, who was living with us, walked into my bedroom. There I was in the master bath with my back to the door and doing my makeup. She let out a wolf whistle and I nearly wet my panties! I just knew she would tell the wife and all hell would break loose. She didn't and she has seen me dress several times and we have even gone out together since then.

After reading all the other comments, I have to say that there was a day I was at home all day and my wife was at work. I dressed in lingerie and makeup and cammed with another CD. There was excitement and afterwards I had to remove my pantyhose for laundering. I carefully washed them and then hung them over the bed for drying under the ceiling fan.
    I got busy elsewhere online and kind of forgot about them In the meantime, my wife came home and headed for the bathroom in our bedroom. Then, I hear a deliberate clicking of heels and she's at the door with the pantyhose in her hand. "What's all this about?" Well, when you're caught cold you can hear gears grinding up there and I halfway confessed and made empty promises, etc. It was a frosty couple of weeks there and I was sure one of us would be leaving. A lot has happend since then but I've been more careful about my things being out.

Brandi
    Last edited by Daintre; 02-27-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: merged posts, please use the edit button, consecutive posting is not allowed
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

ran out of gas

one of the first times I went out dressed. I knew I needed gas and that was the plan to stop and get some. This was before pay at the pump so I'd have to go inside to pay. Unfortunately, I ran out of gas in the driveway of the gas station. With the heels on, no way I could push the car the 30 feet to the pump so I had to go inside and ask for a gas can. Had to do a lot more talking than I planned on. I'm pretty sure the girl behind the counter wasn't fooled, but she helped with out problem.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by jettjenny View Post
    Half way to work in the morning remembering that you left the thigh highs on the bed.
    Yep them darn thigh-hi's, they got me too. Ex came home from a bus. trip and i had tossed a pair of stockings in the bathroom trash and forgot to empty it. So there she is standing in front of me suddenly with them hanging in her hand, it was either the truth or let her think i was cheating on her....lose, lose situation. Spent 4 nights in the guest bedroom, and plead that it would stop...yea right! Fast forward to about 10 days ago and my brother (currently living with) comes home suddenly from work, i'm cooking breakfast in ladies pink sweatpants and fuzzy slippers, he walks into the kithchen and looks at me but only in the eyes, he turns away, and i go into my room and change. He was talking the whole time and has not said a word about it since???? dreaming of a place for me and (Cassie)
    mj

I posted earlier but had forgotten about this occasion. I was driving from New York to Texas. I had been on the road for two days and spent the night in a road side park in Tenn. I had been in femme the whole drive. After leaving Tenn I was going though Little Rock and decided to stop at Wal Mart. I needed some make up remover before I got to Texas and home. I touched up my make up and thought I looked ok and went in. I was easily read by a teen age girl and her boyfriend.
    They followed me around the store. I got what I needed and checked out. As I was checking out the boy went to the exit and was waiting for me to come out.
    As I walked by he asked me for a light, and started harassing me. I told him to go away and leave me alone. He said "or what?"
    So, I told him, "or you are going feel pretty funny telling your girlfriend and your mother that you got your &%* kicked by an old man in a dress!"
    Fortunately, he left and didn't take me up on it!
    I thought to myself as I drove away, "crossdresser, little sleep, Wal Mart, Little Rock, Arkansas; what was I thinking?"
    Molly

I thought I was alone in the house...

Walked downstairs from my homeoffice to get a coffee - waist up drab, waist down short skirt, pantyhose and heels. Opened door to dining room/kithcen area and my 20 year old daughter walks in from the door opposite. Brief exchange and turn and run... I am working out what was obscured by the table and thinking she wouldn't have had visual below waist...

Downstairs drinking coffee together 30 mins later - everything normal...

A year later on a holiday in Malta, my wife and I wake up, and we are lying in bed and... she tells me that my daughter (who was with us on the holiday) had seen me "wearing skirts about the house"...

I laid there in bed, just having woken up, I didn't say a word and just carried on as normal.

Since then life has been "normal".

Probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life! But who knows!?

Kaz xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    Wearing a condom.
    what?

I have had two occasions involving being questioned by the police while out walking dressed, luckily both times I had my I.D with me. The first time the female officer insisted that she drive my home, I lived in a basement apartment on my own. I was just terrified the landlord and his wife would find out! When I was younger (14), my Dad caught me dressed, that didn't go over so well but he never did talk about it after the fact.

I had been consistently vigilant to conceal everything I owned, only to one day leave a pair of shoes (black peep toes with metallic 2 1/2 inch heels, if you must know) in the ensuite. My wife discovered them and automatically went to ask our eldest daughter why she had left her shoes in our bathroom. She denied owning them but asked if she could have them because they were really pretty. That set of a chain reaction with my wife that has left our marriage on thin ice, but to this day my daughter has never asked any questions. I often wonder what she made of that situation, as it must have seemed obvious that it they weren't hers or her mother's then they must have been mine.

Getting caught, and then beaten, physically and mentally... Regularly 1976 - 1984.

My wife knows, but dissapproves, and she knows I dress up every Sunday when she goes to church. I am always cutting it close when she arrives home. So today I have everything femme in a big box ready to go out to the shed and she comes home 20 minutes early. I still have a full face of makeup. Whoops! I holler that "I am not ready and don't come in here." I hurried the box outside and scrub my face. "How did you drive 5 miles and get her 6 minutes?" She doesn't say much. And none it it was printable. She mentioned that early service gets out at 9:15 not 9:30. Oh...

Quote Originally Posted by jettjenny View Post
    Half way to work in the morning remembering that you left the thigh highs on the bed.
    Close to the same. I left a tube of lipstick on the bathroom sink. I blamed it on our daughter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    what?
    Well, I spent the first 42 years of my life crossdressing in boy's/man's clothes. The worst moment in my crossdressing life was, because of erroneous choices I'd made, having to wear said condom. Thankfully I saw the error of my ways and my crossdressing is cured for ever and before long the wearing of a condom will be physically impossible

Waaaaaay back, long ago, when I used to feel guilty about dressing up, sometimes I would indulge in self bondage, either locking myself into a dress or put on handcuffs behind my back, while freezing the key into a block of ice so I would have to wait for it to thaw out. Well, being so happy with being dressed, I forgot to be careful what I was doing, and 1. forgot to take the ice block out of the freezer, and 2. put the handcuffs on with the latches facing towards the backs of my hands, with the keyholes pointing up towards my elbows. Bending over sidewards sort of to get the frozen key block out was quite difficult, especially because I was leaving myself openly dressed up in the kitchen when anyone could come home. Then, dropping it on the floor and having to figure out a way to pick it up and get it into the sink before it melted all over the floor.
    Of course the granddaddy of all was when my wife found my slip that I forgot to put away. That was the end of my marriage, and any chance I ever had at anything remotely resembling a normal life.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.