Thread: Cleaning enfemme...

Lightbulb Cleaning enfemme...

I just noticed something....

I can clean my apartment better and faster while dressed.
    My apartment needed cleaning for weeks now, every time I started cleaning (in men clothes) I got distracted after a while and had to go do something else.
    Today was different. It was one of this rare occasions when I could allow myself to be fully dress in mini skirt, nice top, bra, hose, panties and of curse high heels
    Believe it or not half an hour later the whole apartment was spotless

Any thoughts on that???

The avvy pic isn't me
    Obviously you channeled your inner french maid! Been there done that. I Remember my ex who was a complete and total slob used to make jokes about how clean i was and that i needed a maids outfit....if she onle knew!!! mj

The Cleaning Lady

Perhaps you're channeling your inner "Hazel"?
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

Aspiring Member
    Teehee....I do exactly the same thing!! My wife has come and found the house half spotless with me cleaning away in what looks like blue jeans and a band t shirt, and came straight over and felt me up to see what i was wearing underneath my man suit!! God i could feel how red my face was!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky8411 View Post
    I just noticed something....

I can clean my apartment better and faster while dressed.
    My apartment needed cleaning for weeks now, every time I started cleaning (in men clothes) I got distracted after a while and had to go do something else.
    Today was different. It was one of this rare occasions when I could allow myself to be fully dress in mini skirt, nice top, bra, hose, panties and of curse high heels
    Believe it or not half an hour later the whole apartment was spotless

Any thoughts on that???
    YUP .............. Either the apartment is tiny and or it was not as wrecked as you thought or else you forgot the corners

Girl, I don't know any GG who cleans in heels
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    As a widower, I find I do much better cleaning as Stephanie! Don't know why, but it sure is more fun!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Smile

Well ladies, now you know its not all fetish with me either!!! I really don"t mind doing dishes, cooking, etc. while dressed up!!!

Sexy Cleaning Lady

I love doing the whole girly thing when cleaning. Stilettos, thigh highs the works. The best part is doing the dishes in front of the kitchen window. I know the neighbors are enjoing the show. HAVE FUN.

Lol. Then maybe if I wear a jock strap when I do yard work it will get done faster?
    Reine

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Lol. Then maybe if I wear a jock strap when I do yard work it will get done faster?
    Priceless!

Untitled
    What

Only a jockstrap
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    (...)
    What about French Maids?? hmm??

BTW I think thats going to be my next purchase

I have always been the one who cleans up the house. My wife is the slob not me. So I clean, and clean endlessly it seems whether en femme or not.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

When I get to university and share a house with other people, I completely intend to get a french maid outfit and take the 'housewife' position all for myself! That is, if my housemates are accepting of such a thing... Ah, but students around here are up for anything, I'm sure it'll be fine. Can't wait to release my inner domestic goddess like you!

Only something I heard many years ago. They finally found something to do the job of 10 men--one woman.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Let's see now how was it my wife put it.... "If you are going to wear the b!@%h clothes you better do some of the b!@%h work!" Not mind you that I didn't do them before I openly dressed either.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

I should totally wait to do the dishes until after I dress today.
    Feel sexy because you're confident, be confident because you're sexy. -"Chained" Jane L Michaels

Don't forget to have your pants halfway down your backside so your ass is hanging out... oh and beers... don't forget those
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

You have me intrigued. I'm going to try it dressed tomorrow and see if it goes any faster, but 1/2 an hour?! Would you like to make a little trip and clean my place???

I always clean the house en femme. My wife works out of the home & I work at home. She is always greatful for my house cleaning efforts & it just feels so good doing it.

[SIZE=4]So it isn't just me![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I used to stay dressed to clean until I got junk on my femme clothes. Now I do a thing I call "Totally nude housecleaning", but I do wear heels....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    YUP .............. Either the apartment is tiny and or it was not as wrecked as you thought or else you forgot the corners

Tried it ONCE! Didn't like it! (heels and cleaning)

I think I was making a statement - to me?

I'm with Tamara... have shower and do the full deal.. exfoliate, shave/epilate, condition, blah, blah, whatever the routine is - feel good in your benuded skin..

Now do the cleaning!

Next time, I guarantee you will do the cleaning first!

If not... you have a career in line as an erotic cleaner!

Love Kaz xx (what is cleaning?)

Quote Originally Posted by mixed up guy View Post
    doing boring stuff like housework is much more fun when dressed up.it is after all "womens work"
    Good point! Might need to rethink my naked manouevre!

Quote Originally Posted by mixed up guy View Post
    doing boring stuff like housework is much more fun when dressed up.it is after all "womens work"
    You've been officially Tamara'd
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Don't forget to have your pants halfway down your backside so your ass is hanging out... oh and beers... don't forget those
    Exactly, but this is one reason I took a break from dressing for a year. If I'm a sloppy jock, I'm not expected to do anything except watch sports, eat chips and drink brewskies. Hey, I'm no fool.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning