Thread: Dressing in womans clothes... without dressing like a woman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I injoy the whole GNO thing immensely,getting all dressed up and doing my best to pass as female. But I have to do things on an every day basis in order to keep my sanity. Like shaving legs and arm pits. I under dress every day. Panties yep, even at the doctors office. I have about 4 pair of fem jeans. You guessed it. That's all I pull out of the draw.lol. They are streach jeans and they fit sooooo good. My shorts in summer are womans. They show a lot more leg than those ugly mens shorts. Sandels, I love my womans LL Bean sandels. Blouses well not yet. I don't have that much courage. Sweaters I do though. And coats too. I also have a great purple cable hat that I love so and have been wearing all winter.

So you could say that for the most part I wear womans clothes. At least some womans clothes all of the time. And I have to say, I love it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

That's totally me. I don't ever want to look like a woman, but I do love dressing in women's stuff. For me, this isn't a stage but what I want to do. It feels correct and normal to me. As for why I wear women's clothing? Its about me feeling normal and more like myself. Usually wearing women's stuff isn't about me feeling sexy or getting a "charge" from it. It's just what makes me feel like ME!

Just have fun!

The diversity of the people who frequent this forum is amazing! I’ve always thought of my self as an all or nothing crossdresser. If I’m crossdressing I want to look like a woman !

That being said, I’m finding enjoyment shopping while “blended.” Last Saturday I went shopping and the only non-girl clothing I had on were sneakers, a long baggy sweat shirt, and a winter coat; all of which could be worn by a woman dressed casually for our cold North Dakota winters; but no makeup or wig. I did it this way because I simply don’t have the makeup and wig I need to present totally feminine – still recovering from my last purge !

So yes, it’s fun to just wear the clothing! But I can’t wait to get back up to speed and full fem ahead !
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by beez1717 View Post
    That's totally me. I don't ever want to look like a woman, but I do love dressing in women's stuff. For me, this isn't a stage but what I want to do. It feels correct and normal to me. As for why I wear women's clothing? Its about me feeling normal and more like myself. Usually wearing women's stuff isn't about me feeling sexy or getting a "charge" from it. It's just what makes me feel like ME!
    Part of the reasoning I gave my wife is that guy clothes are, for the most part, dull. Pants, shorts, shirts, shoes. Wow, that's a lot of fun, no? Women have all the cute stuff and I enjoy partaking in all of it: heels, flats, nylons, skirts, dresses, leggings...must I continue? They are all very comfortable to me and as my wife told me when I "came out" (actually, I was caught), "they're just clothes."

In fact while cleaning out our closet tonight, she came across a pair of her pumps that I've been known to wear--too much since they no longer fit her. She wanted to throw them out because of that but I asked if I could keep them and she said yes. Like you, I find comfort in it all but must admit that it is exciting for me!