Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: underdressing at work (again)

a bit nutty

underdressing at work (again)

How often do you girls underdress? I'm finding I'm doing it more often, probably about 3x a week. My fave's are the garter belt with stockings (I can take them off on without removing my pants! A skill I've developed out of neccessity).
    As much as I would like to wear a bra to work, I'm afraid it would be noticed and panties cannot be removed without taking off my pants. Hard to buy nice panties anyway. Most of my stuff is from the second hand store or the naughty shop nearby.

Ginger

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    lately I've been wearing panties 24/7
    I've also worn pantyhose and I once went to a class at work with a bra on.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

For the last month, almost every day in class. Never had to worry about anything showing through, because it's still cold out so no one looks twice if I'm wearing a sweatshirt, and I wore a pair of men's boxers between the pants and the panties to hide that.

I'm home on break right now, and because I told my parents I can outer dress, and it's been great. Too bad I have to stop when I go back to school.

Casey
    I wear panties almost every day. It is true there is no way to get them on an off without taking your pants off, but I put them on in the morning in the rest room and take them off either before I leave, or stop on my way home. Fortunately I have been abe to accumulate some really nice ones over the years as finances allow. I picked up three new pair from VS over the weekend, and have on one of the new pair today

On a VERY rare occasion, I'll wear a bra, but usually when away from the office and only under a really heavy sweater with heavy knitting so that the straps and band cannot be seen.

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Not working at persent but been wearing panties 24/7 and pantyhose/tights till bedtime and for last week been wearing a bra and only taking it off when I goto bed.
    Come join me on facebook

I'm near the point of throwing out whats left my all my boxers cause i rarely even touch them yet less wear them. Panties will always beat boxers out in the long comfort run IMO. and who cares if the outline is seen? be proud of your self.

I wear panties 24/7. I also wear camis or girl's tank tops or girl's tee shirts under my shirts. I wear all different colors except white.

under dressing?

Always have panties on, guy under wear is not as pretty or as comfortable as my thongs

Talking

my drawer that has my mens boxers in it has quite a bit of dust on it as it has not been opend in more than six months i have 31 pairs of pantys,and over 50 pair of pantyhose,and kneehighs these are all worn daily weather at work or not.in fact most of my outer clothes are womens too,including shoes.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Every day for me. Fem jeans, panties, stockings, clear polish, 2 or 3 earings, and mascara. I'm a "T" shirt preson and don't wear a bra because it shows through.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

For the last yearI have been completely underdressing. Ladies Lee Jeans, Panties, Ts, Sweaters, loafers and pantyhose. Winter months I also wear a Bra. Charla

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

happy dresser

I almost always under-dress. Usually panties, nylons, garterbelt and bra. Sometimes I wear pantyhose and occasionally I don't wear the bra.
    Since I came out to my wife, I have reduced my male things in the drawers and closet and now keep most of my femme things there.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

I wear undies (panties) alot! I just find it more comforting but I always wear boxers over them when I am out and about. I have actually found that you can undress undies (sorry its what my girl and I call them) aka panties. Say your in a bathroom and in a stall you can slide one leg fully out and then pull them off via the other leg! its also a great bedroom trick if you get good enough with just boxers on ;D
    Cheers,
    Em
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

being panties 7/24 most of the time now.... and would love to wear a bra outside but weather is hot here. I am still trying to figure out how to wear a bra with a shirt without showing the band and straps.
    had tried with a couple of shirts and it work well with a satin singlet over the bra, then the shirt.

I do the same as so many mentioned above:
    24/7 in panties! And a bra whenever the weather is cool enough to throw on a jacket.

Platinum Member
    I under dress whenever we are out in public...usually just panties, stockings and moderately low heeled sandals. And if its cool enough I wear a women's top that isn't toooo obviously fem.

I wear panties,panty hose or thigh highs,bras and either my B or C forms every day.As its still cold here a jacket covers the upper half.Once out of work I remove the jacket and love the look of the seat belt separating my breasts.
    Kimmy 55

I wear panties almost all days. I used to carry male underwear in my backpack just in case but the truth is that I never ever used it. In fact, now I carry an extra pair of panties just in case.

I know how you feel but, even when it's technically possible to take your stockings without removing your pants, I can't imagine a situation where that could be an advantage. The chances of you getting caught are more on the side of an accident, not necessarily a traumatic one. Maybe your pant waist goes down or your pants leg gets hooked somewhere.
    Other situations (just making things up) like a mandatory medical exam in the office would give you enough time to go to the bathroom and do whatever you have to do.

I think it's a lot easier to explain panties than stockings. Even pantyhose would be easier to explain and they're a lot harder to take off. It never happened to me but I'd go for the laundry excuse or tell a story about me and my wife swapping undies over the day to trade back at night in bed.

Stockings and garter belt...
    "yeah... I couldn't find my socks and this 'thing' was the
    closest I could get"
    "What??? are you telling me that these are not my regular cotton socks????"
    "I was so hangover this morning I probably opened the wrong drawer... heck!! It probably wasn't my own home!"
    or, in the same line, "I woke up this morning with the darn thing around my legs and I have no idea how to work the 'hooking thingies'"
    "I have no idea how I got into 'THAT'"
    "... lost a bet..." (this one it's the only one I think may work)

I am underdressed 24/7 no matter what I'm doing! Toenails polished, waist down shaved smooth, pantyhose or stockings with a garter belt, panties and if the mood strikes or if my wife says to, a bra! Just an idea for those who need to change out of their panties, there is a style that either ties or hooks on the sides. Or with a little sewing skill you can make them. That way you can remove them without removeing your pants!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

a bit nutty
    LOL! Yeah, I suppose it would be pretty hard to explain that one. Even a corset would be easier to explain. "...I've got a bad back and couldn't afford to buy one so I used my wife's..."

Ginger

I'm shaved all over,wear pantyhose and pantys with painted toenails every day. I hope and pray I dont fall off the ladder,that would be hard to explain!!

I wear panties 24/7. Once in a while a bra top cami but always satin panties.

I underdress 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLeigh View Post
    How often do you girls underdress? I'm finding I'm doing it more often, probably about 3x a week. My fave's are the garter belt with stockings (I can take them off on without removing my pants! A skill I've developed out of neccessity).
    As much as I would like to wear a bra to work, I'm afraid it would be noticed and panties cannot be removed without taking off my pants. Hard to buy nice panties anyway. Most of my stuff is from the second hand store or the naughty shop nearby.

Ginger
    There are many things you can do to hide your underdressing.

1. Get seamless underwear. They make bras that are more contoured to your body and are easier to hide. Sports bras are a great choice.
    2.Get bras with thicker straps. They are more comfortable and easier to pass off as a tank top strap.
    3. Wear a loose undershirt, preferably a feminine tank top with wide straps on your shoulders over your bra. That way if someone sees straps on down your shirt they will see an outline of a tank top not a bra.
    4.Pantyhose are actually easier to hide than a garter belt. garter belt hooks can come undone and clasps can pop off. Not to mention, the strap running down your leg is noticable depending on how you sit and how tight and thin your pants are.
    5. Tuck your undershirt inside your pants. and wear a loose fitting shirt over it. That way nothing pops out and if you bend over to pick something up people will see an undershirt and nothing else.
    6. Always check yourself before you go out. Get 2 big mirrors and have them face each other so that you can check yourself out from every angle. Twist and bend over in front of them and see if anything pops out. If something does.........Rethink the wardrobe.

always in panties' i love the feel! never a bra at work it would show, tights pantyhose under my jeans for shopping. i love thinking im a girl like all the real girls around me. i buy my underwear at kmart or target, just walk up, shop till you find something u like and buy it! the rest of my clothes are from second hand shops there so cheap!

Smile

the only reason i even have mens underware still, is for going to the Dr's office...or something "other".

ladys clothing is just to good to not enjoy, all the colors, styles and fabrics to enjoy.

mens undies...just so...drab...like puting on a burlap sack.