Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desire

Desire

How many of us have felt less like dressing up since joining this forum? Could the inter-action and friendships here be filling a need or the part of us that likes femme things be fufilled by our being in femme in mind here?

I have read a lot of posts about one or another of us girls not feeling like dressing and wondering about why. I seem to feel that for my self that being in femme in my mind as I read and post here has some of the same feeling as when I dress. Even when I am not dressed in any way I still feel more Femme and less mascoline. May be we are getting more comfortable as our selves and feel less need to dress up to be yourselfs.

I haven't heard anyone say that they feel less femme or that they have decided that CDing is wrong. Just that they don't feel like dressing as often.

So what do you think?
    Stephenie

Tristen Cox
    Everyone needs an outlet, perhaps having one here takes away from the total desire to dress up since talking about it here

Platinum Member
    i don't know abought dressing less or not feeling like dressing as just abought every day i dress at least in some way or anouther when i can't dress then something under it all helps... not dressing at all i assume it happens...i have committed to a week long event that any dressing will be almost impossable to do ...

God, since I've read posts here and realize that I'm not the only one out there that does what I do, and has the trials and tribulations of a CD, I've felt much better about myself. Consequently, I've been dressing more and feeling good, no, better (I've always felt good about dressing) about it.
    Everyone has to find their own path.

This forum gave me the confidence, from knowing that I'm not a freak and there's nothing wrong with what I do, to dress every day. But, as good as it is here, and I love coming here every day, it is the dressing that takes me into my fem character. Sometimes I only get a chance to wear undies, some evenings I put on full makeup and wear my favourite clothes, most days I get to wear some everyday skirts, tops and stuff, but I can't go for long without some physical reminder of the road I am walking.

Coming here adds to that experience, for me, it doesn't replace it.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

It may be the feeling of hey, i am not alone!!!!!!!. That there are others like me.
    If i don't dress, i always will be wearing my PANTIES, PANTIES, there i said the p word. do i feel better about it Nah

To be honest, girls, since I've been popping in here (and everyone here is sooo nice) I've found that a lot of us are quite alike. As Tedi pointed out, I feel a common bond between a lot of us, and this adds incentive to my on-going journey through this funny little thing called life.

Lets, go, girls, and have fun, share some of our experiences, helpful hints, laughs (and, yes, sometimes tears) and have a good old time!

Ta-Ta,
    Billie
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    I would agree with you Stephenie . I have found the desire has lessened a little bit to actually 'do the deed' as it were and like you i came to the conclusion that it's because i'm able to share my femme side with all you lovely ladies regardless of what i'm actually wearing.

Now I'm not saying that I don't have any desire , just that it's been reduced slightly. I suppose I could liken the forum to a Nicotine patch or something so when i don't have the time to dress I just pop on here and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , that's better
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

I dunno...I'd say I agree more with Natalie Sweet. I know that I dress much more now than I did before I became a member. That said, it's also true that other factors in my life have also changed in that same time and they, too, have encouraged me to dress more and really explore the Olivia side of me. It's also true that these other factors were, in turn, probably stoked and "pushed along" by the support, advice, information and love that I've found here. It turns out that I enjoy being Olivia very much and dress as such as much as I can now. 'Livia

I feel for comfortable with my femme side when reading and posting with everyone here. It does seem my desire has lessened some, although not entirely. But there are days, when sharing with everyone has increased my desire. Guess for me, just depends on the day.

Christina

Stephenie, love your avatar. Who is it?

Stepanie,

I think I understand what you may be feeling. It's called "feminine companionship" . I feel it too, big time, in the week or so I've been here. I may feel a little less inclined to dress, because now I have another splendid way to be Susie. And this new way a) lets Susie meet other people (and she's been so lonely), b) allows her and me to be totally honest about ourselves, and c) doesn't risk exposure or communicable diseases!

I'm Susie right now, even though I'm dressed in drab. I'm thinking like a girl, y'all are addressing me as a girl, and I'm giving what I hope is good fellowship and advice in my own, hopefully-cute, feminine way.

So, I guess that this says I'm not in it for just the bra and the pp-- ppp-- aack, I just can't say it! -- other feminine attire, but for the larger pleasure of just letting Susie be herself. I suggest if you feel less inclined to dress, it's because Stepanie's getting what she needs some other way.

That said, my wife and kids will be gone for several days soon, and I am looking forward to letting Susie out of the closet, 24x7. After all, I can do that and talk to y'all at the same time, too .

Hugs,
    Susie

I find that I want to be in a skirt when on this forum, mind you I want to wear skirts all the time!

I find being here has helped me to feel less isolated, and more encouraged.

I'm lovin it.

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Smile desire

Quote- I think I understand what you may be feeling. It's called "feminine companionship" . I feel it too, big time.
    I agree with Susie
    Quote-even though I'm dressed in drab. I'm thinking like a girl, y'all are addressing me as a girl, and I'm giving what I hope is good fellowship and advice in my own, hopefully-cute, feminine way.
    Great thread

I know what you mean Stehenie, the desire is still there but it doesn't seem quite so important as it was. Having said that, I still like to manicure my finger nails & keep my toenails varnished at all times. I also wear my unisex jewelery (Femanine jewelery to me). It is just Great to read & comment on this Wonderfull site & I love being a part of it.
    X's

you girls are so right. this place has allowed me to express myself and share my experiences. and now the desire is not so urgent. I'll always 'under-dress', but the need to push the envelope and try new things has receded.

of course it helps that now I have my own tits.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

No, I don't feel like dressing less. Dressing is too much a part of me. Reading the posts here just make things so much better.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    of course it helps that now I have my own tits.
    Whose tits did you have before? :whistle:

This forum has helped me feel so fem, that going out dressed is now a common event and I feel so girly and natural.]
    Just got back from a lovely shopping spree

Gail

This forum has also helped me to realize that there are LOTs more girls like me out there. I dress every day and still come here as often as I can to read what everyone has been up to.

This forum gave me MORE confidence. I have been able to venture out all dressed up and even went to a wig shop "en femme" and bought a new wig. It was an absolutley fantastic experience. I now have another real live female person to talk to as a result. (First one is my wife)

Girls, you are special to me. Thanks to all of you who share your thoughts and feelings on this forum.

HUGS
    Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Whose tits did you have before? :whistle:
    well, not yours, obviously
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    I dress every night after work, & sit here, in front of my wife, whilst I write on the forum. ---I have bought so much stuff, that I am at a "null point", and have to wear some of it out, before I will feel right to buy more!!! ---I guess I can't give an accurate assessment. ---But, that has NOT slowed my dressing up!----I love the feel of the fabric, and the lingerie, and the feeling of, "Woman", and that is something that dosen't change with my visiting of this forum! ------------AND, I have size 40-Bs-------and they are real! I have NICE looking tits too!!!--------Ha!
    Last edited by Sweet Jeanette; 08-14-2005 at 12:22 AM. Reason: add about my tits!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

I think I've become more girly since becoming a member here. It's nice to know that I'm not alone and so many girls are out there. My desire to go out en femme has become much stronger.
    Hugs to all
    shaylynn

sexywanabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie1
    To be honest, girls, since I've been popping in here (and everyone here is sooo nice) I've found that a lot of us are quite alike. As Tedi pointed out, I feel a common bond between a lot of us, and this adds incentive to my on-going journey through this funny little thing called life.

Lets, go, girls, and have fun, share some of our experiences, helpful hints, laughs (and, yes, sometimes tears) and have a good old time!

Ta-Ta,
    Billie

Since i started to pop into the forums i feel less isolated and realise there are more of us girls than i first thought. i still dress to chat but i do not feel the need always to put on the makeup and heels i'm sure you all understand what i mean.
    big hugs
    joanna

Aspiring Member

No!

It is not the forumn that makes me want to dress or not dress much more it is the outside stuff not being able to dress because of distractions right here. NAd belive me i sure would because often when i do i feel so much better most of the time there is just some kind of strange sesation there when i do dress like the girl who i am suppose to be is finally freed. Hmmm. Suzy!.