Thread: Right Now!

Right Now!

Hey girls (and guys who just enjoy women's clothing),
    If you cant be dressed right now why not say what you would rather be wearing!
    If you are dressed what are you dolled up in?

Personally I am not dressed right now (really really wish I was) but if I was I would be in a tight pair of black sweats, bikini panties, foot loose (barefoot) and a tight spaghetti strap tank!

hope all of you have a wonderful march!
    cheers,
    Em
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

Wink

right now i have on pantys a black skort flower print ballet flats a tee shirt eye shadow eye liner mascara lip gloss.my toes are with clear polish,and i have on an anklet.this is how i like to be dressed around the house most of the time.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

its so good to be here! sorry new member. right now all i have on are the blue baby blue hip hugger panties i woke up in.(under some drab). but i cant wait to get into the new black ones i got to go along with some stockings that bought today! also bought something very sexy for the very understanding SO.
    already know this adventure is going to be very expensive!

a nice silk night gown and someone to enjoy it with.

333 cynthia 3-1-2010 28 (2).jpg

[SIZE=4]A picture says it better than I can describe it.. Took these pictures today before work.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

a bit nutty

little red dress

I just bought a little red dress at a second hand store. Tried it on earlier real quick-like. Fits like a pretty little glove. I'd like to wear that with some tan nylons and the silver 3" heels I bought a couple of weeks ago. I'd like to do makeup but it's not working out for me yet. Need practise.

Ginger

Im wearing a denim mini with long t shirt and Lacey leg ins and a wide belt.
    allso large ring ear rings, just the casual look today.
    only makeup is some massacre.

Hmmm! A pushup bra in 42C and panties from LB. Sweater is from Avenue and the Angel jeans are from Dot's. I think the only guy thing is the socks. No shoes. About what I wear every day, but usually not a pushup bra....BJ

now that big bang theory is over, ill be showering and then some butterfly print cotton panties and a satin night shirt nightie...

Tight cami, white thong and my breast enhancers from Fredricks. Feels like i have boobs but not wearing a bra.

right now it's a cami and panties with my guy pants and sweatshirt. It's ok though, the sweatshirt is unzipped so nothing is hidden.

And a beard. I really need to shave.

black deep-v neck knit dress from Frederick's, black 3.5 pumps, thigh highs. My standard house lounging uniform. It is what I wear in place of sweats, it is so comfortable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE=2]Since I'm going to bed very shortly, I'm wearing my undies with a silk top...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Good Night Ladies.....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Dressed now

Top to bottom.

I have a nice grey sweater, white fantasie bra, forms, corset, nude high waisted pantie to hide the corset, panties and a nice high waisted black skirt.

I would love to be in a long nightgown.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

exactly what im in now. silk pink pajama bottoms, silk camisole top. i always dress for bed it makes me feel sexy and feminine

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    Flannel PJ pants and loose sleep-tee are fine by mee. After 1 AM, I get too tired to think about dressing.

Banned Read only
    I'm wearing a black sheer babydoll and thong panties I just got from Kohls earlier today. Loving it!

See-through red nylon knickers, suspender and black nylons, very tight black knee-length pencil skirt, sky-blue jumper, silk choker. Just got dressed after being in a blue polyester shortie nightie.

I am dressed in work clothes right now. But if I could I would be in a long black dress with a nice jacket. Of course with all the other items that make me feel complete.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Happy cos...

I'm wearing black lacy panties, black tights, a bodyshaper, a black polka dot dress and 3 inch heels. I feel alive!!!

Platinum Member
    wearing a nude thong, light black pantyhose, breast forms and a VS cotton bra under a forest green, short sleeved sweater dress. and 3" heels

Well, right now, I just got off the eliptical, and I'm dressed in a maroon Danskin with matching leggings, a sports bra, and my forms. Later, after I get the days' work done, I'll decide what I want to wear for a few hours this evening before my wife comes home. She gets guy time from me. I reserve the girl time for myself.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/