Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How on earth can GGs wear stockings, all day in hot weather?

Banned Read only

How on earth can GGs wear stockings, all day in hot weather?

One evening, a GG I was dating had me wear her stockings, in hot weather for about two hours and my legs felt so hot and uncomfortable.

How on earth, on hot days do people wear them all day and night?

Well, I have to say how are we supposed to wear trousers on days like this!

I would definately prefer a skirt and stockings!

LOL, Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Use a garter belt, and lighter in color, and sheerer stockings. Works for me.

I rarely wear them, except to finish off a special outfit, and haven't yet worn them to actually do anything. However, I haven't experienced any discomfort, even after a few hours in them. I'd be interested to hear other girls' experiences, though.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

There are some days when the temp is around 98 and the humidity about 90% that makes them a little hard to wear, but I still do

Hi Heathr
    You don't say where you are. Arizona is quite different to U.K. for instance lol.

(In the u.k.......)Stocking must be worn with shaved legs, that should go without saying, but I suspect in the situation you describe, you were perhaps ill prepared. The stockings should be 15/20 denier maximum and on shaved legs can transfer heat perfectly well. Do take your Long-Johns off first
    Hope you kept the girlfriend.

Ellaine
    Last edited by Ellaine; 08-11-2005 at 05:03 PM.
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Well you'll notice most GGs avoid wearing hose in the summer if they can get away it.... :think:
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

=) i keep my leggs shaved all year long,very seldom do i wear pantyhose,id rather wear fishnets instead! i know a cd that not onlt wears pantyhose but tights as well even during the summer because she doent shave to hot for me

Have you ever tried wearing tights in hot weather. Stockings are a lot cooler.
    [size=4]Freya [/size]

Banned Read only

True....I have never shaved my legs.

Totally unprepared, she removed her stockings and got me to wear them.

Platinum Member
    shaved and taned is better anytime....

If you must wear hosiery in the summer, wear thigh high stockings instead of the full-pantyhose.

The sweat factor will go why down, and besides, they're wicked sexy.
    ....we are all made of stardust

Eileen1969

Wink it can be a hotty!

I wear pantyhose in hot weather! and what works is not being out doors all the time!~ a girl needs to be kewl in hot weather! other than that I love wearing my pantyhose on regardless hot or not! :eyez:
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

Have to agree that I don't know many GGs who wear pantyhose or stockings in the summer. I would only wear them with very formal attire....and as others have said, I would wear thigh highs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Hmm... I wear pantyhose even if it is 100F out... And don't feel any discomfort or anything

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole_Lasmedias
    Hmm... I wear pantyhose even if it is 100F out... And don't feel any discomfort or anything
    I totally agree, and I DON'T feel complete without my pantyhose!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

What Me Worry
    I like to wear thigh highs even in hot weather they are not uncomfortable.

Smile Stockings in hot weather

I only wear tights not (stockings as they don't last as long as tights do) and only wear in 'th summer like most of 'th girls in here do when you have to for a special occasion and always wear them in 'th cooler weather when temp dosn't get much higher than 20c.

I have found that sheer hosiery (on shaved legs of course) can actually provide a slight cooling effect on your legs, providing: you are wearing an above the knee skirt or dress and there is a slight breeze (either from air conditioning or the wind outside) with not highly humid air. Sweat from your legs will be wicked off your skin and evaporated more efficiently by the nylon than it will from bare legs. However, that effect is totally reversed if you are wearing pants over your hose or if the humidity is high or if the hose are too thick. That's the engineer in me talking.

Personally, I won't go out dressed without pantyhose, regardless of temperature. And, I have worn them in the summer from dawn to after midnight (indoors and out) without any discomfort. It completes the look, and besides - they just feel good.

PS: We have good air conditioning just about everywhere in Atlanta.
    Phoebe

Banned Read only
    I think i'd rather wear pantyhose then jeans lol. GEEZ.

I wear hose every day. Mostly with shorts, though when the weather turns cooler I shift back to long pants. I even work in a factory standing in front of a 600 degree oven. Hose are a lot cooler than long pants.

Kimmy

I'm like some of the other girls in that I wear pantyhose all day 98% of the time and the rest of the time I wear stockings. Granted, NY isn't quite like the deep south but we do get a lot of heat and humidity here too. I'm never bothered by it and would probably feel naked if I were't wearing them.
    Kisses, Linda

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    I do it all the time, I don't think it's that bad. I love the feel of nylon... Maybe it's like an aquired taste thing? Anyways, where's my heels...
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

thigh hi's here

need to resupply but usually I wear thigh hi's year round with no problems and I work in a hot wharehouse ( wear them under jeans when out too )

I think a lot of it is your personal body chemistry, and your location like some have said or maybe just a personal stubborness refusing to give up something you really like lol

I lived in the tropics for five years and got by except on the very hottest or most humid days.

The trick is to make sure you are cool when you put on the pantyhose. After that, they are fairly comfortable provided you don't do anything to exert yourself to get up a sweat.

As also noted in another post, you have to have smooth legs and wear light denier hose for maximum comfort!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!