Thread: Lunch date

Smile Lunch date

The other day, I went out en femme with a gg friend. I wore black pants, a black top, had a short brown wig, and black heels. I had my makeup and nails done, then met her for lunch at that Italian restaurant Olive Garden. Anyway, as we sat down, the waiter asked if we were sisters! I think he was just kidding, because, if anything, I look more like her aunt or mother, than her sister. We had a great lunch, breadsticks, soup and salad. Then it was back to work for her -- only a 45 min lunch. I noticed she didn't seem that well; it turns out she had just gotten over a bad cold/flu. I hope that the lunch cheered her up a bit. I think I'll get some flowers for her to brighten her day a little.

The flowers would be a nice touch. Glad you had a good lunch.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

it seems that you had a great lunch time with a good friend!!! it is a pitty that she only had time for a lunch and not could extend it for some afternoon window shopping or a coffee.....

Your waiter knew just how to go for the best tip .

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    Your waiter knew just how to go for the best tip .
    Yes definately. A professional that acted like one, even if he knew the score.