Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has any one been busted

Question Has any one been busted

My daughter i think is getting suspicious.
    I Nealy got busted wail on this web sight, i used the excuse that it just popped up on my browser,then she said i just love you earrings, pink really suits you,I forgot to take them out.
    My daughter is 16.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Geneva,

Your daughter totally knows. She has known for awhile. She still loves you. The Earth has not stopped its spinning. Life goes on.

Kathi

I think you're busted........checked out your pics, are you stealing her clothes???......hey you do look great though................
    [SIGPIC]

Yep, she knows. And she's cool with it. Time to have a father/daughter talk. Why don't you take her out for a lunch or dinner by yourselves and chat?

Oh no!
    Well, from the sounds of it, seems like your daughter has an open mind.
    I'm sure she would've had a much more different reaction to your earrings if she wasn't.
    Kids these days are exposed to a lot of things because of the internet, tv, news, etc, etc, etc., so a lot stuff they see is no longer a big deal compared to the stuff we were exposed to before the Internet came along.

You could have a father to daughter talk and set the record straight, but that takes a lot of courage to do. However, she's you're daughter so talking to her and being honest can only strenghten that relationship. You what they say "No one's more loyal than Daddy's little girl."
    Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 03-03-2010 at 09:42 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

This brings up some old memories; well I guess my mother set me up to be caught by her. At that time when I was alone in the house I would dress in her things, from underwear on up to a dress. I would then apply complete makeup job on myself, from foundation to lipstick and mascara. (Remember the mascara) Well she told me she was going out shopping with her sister and be out all day. I thought that I would have the day to my self in the house. I was all dressed up in a very nice cocktail dress of hers and was standing in the bathroom applying a last coat of mascara when I turn and saw my mother standing there; she had sneaked back into the house. Her first comment was “so that’s where all my makeup has gone” It was very embarrassing having a mother son chat about my sexuality with me dressed as I was. (I know this is a fantasy to some web sites but I have to be honest it wasn’t fun at all) She was pretty cool but my hobby ended for many years after that incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    Yep, she knows. And she's cool with it. Time to have a father/daughter talk. Why don't you take her out for a lunch or dinner by yourselves and chat?

[SIZE=4]Stephanie, I think you nailed it along with everyone else. She Knows and it is time for the talk... Just think you will probably have someone to go shopping with.[/SIZE]
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Teenagers get exposed to an awful lot nowdays. The important thing to them is that you are a good loving father.

Crossdressing just makes you more interesting than the other dads.

This is what I learned from my teenager who has been really supportive of me.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Geneva,

Your daughter totally knows. She has known for awhile. She still loves you. The Earth has not stopped its spinning. Life goes on.

Kathi
    Yep. Have the talk. Openness will only draw the two of you closer since she hasn't judged you.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Geneva: Your busted. Your daughter doesn't appear to be stupid. She noticed the pink earrings while you were on this site. Might be time to tell her.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Platinum Member
    yep - as all said - she definitely knows and from what she's said is cool with it. I think that conversation is probably merited, at least let her know you're open to talking.

as to your question - maybe. I was lounging at our poolside patio, wearing a fairly androgynous tank top, shorts, stockings and sandals when my step daughter came home unexpectedly. I had no where to go, so I just stayed put and we chatted for a few minutes. The stockings were very light, so she may not have noticed. In any case, she never said anything about it and I left it alone.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 03-03-2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: additional thought

But you can call me Sam AlsoSamantha's Avatar
    Your daughter sounds totally cool. I have two sons, and I can't imagine them having the same reaction. You're very lucky!
    Happiness requires freedom. Freedom requires courage

My daughter has known since she was 14 and is very happy to know Staci. she likes it when we do our nails and stuff because her mom wont do those things with her. As a matter of fact she likes Staci sometimes more than dad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Twelve years old getting the mail one nice spring day. Wearing stuffed bra, pantyhose, longsleeve light-knit sweater, (no suprise there) daisy duke shorts, wedge sandals, light makeup, hair brushed to look like my next older sister. Walking backup the walk, my mom unexpectedly pulls up the drive as I open the door to get in. I look back to see her looking at me as a mother only can. She knew I was the only one home. I stood in the kitchen to give her the mail and she said "good thing you two look like twins sometimes, now go get cleaned up because it's too early to practice for halloween". Then she winked at me. All was cool.

Red face

sounds like your busted to me,but she loves you and really does not care.i bet she would totally be supportive if you just came out with it.maybe some day huh?
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

Yup, totally busted lol... I wouldn't worry about it. I think our 15 year old busted Tammy the other day, especially when she turned round to her friend and said 'well my dad does like wearing womans clothes... doesn't he mum'... I really think kids at that age don't really care
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

time for the talk she knows.. all mine know and are fine... being full time it's a good thing too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The avvy pic isn't me
    A talk would be good, but let it happen on her terms. My experience says that the direct approach can put people in a corner and cause the fight or flight syndrome.....daughter or not. She may need time to formulate exactly how she feels about it. Looks very promising though, so good luck. mj

Wifey #1. busted going thru her underwear drawer after 2 months of dating.
    Wifey #2. busted when she came home and found a pair of thigh-hi stockings i had left out.
    Brother i live with. busted when he came home from work unexpected, i was in pink sweats & fuzzy slippers.

Wifey #1 told me after i confessed she was cool with it then changed her mind 1 1/2 after we got married. She left me a yr later.
    Wifey #2 banished me to the guest room for 3 days without speaking to me, but dropped it after i promised no more.....yea right
    Brother i think refuses to believe it or speak about it and hasn't said a word about it.

Yet i still am not going to just be out with it to family. mj
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-03-2010 at 09:12 PM.

She knows, if it makes you feel any better I think mine knows too, but hasn't brought up the subject. Now if she'll stay out of my stuff, if she knows its mine LOL.

<what probably would not fly> "oh geesh - these internet popups are really starting to break the privacy barrier... I didn't even notice the earrings geting forced onto my ears!!!"

Daughter busted me too

I was busted by my daughter a couple of years ago. I posted about it here.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=95341

Turns out discovering that her dad was a crossdresser answered a lot of questions and made sense of things she had noticed that did not make sense.

Good luck.

Robyn

I was busted by my youngest daughter (18 yrs at the time) about 4 years ago when she spotted me in a pair of heels as a reflection in a mirror. She spoke to my wife about it because she thought I had perhaps been asked to stretch a pair of shoes.

Wife was not so happy about me being seen, but we all sat down for a chat later that day. Four years on, she recently asked my wife if I was still dressing and said that she was more at ease with me as a crossdresser than the fact that wife and I are naturists.

My eldest daughter is cool with us being naturists, but wife and I both feel that she would not be so acceptable of my crossdressing.

It is strange that two daughters bought up in the same way have different attitudes to out of the ordinary activities.

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Banned Read only
    I've been busted by my mother who apparently could tell that my eyes were darker from wearing eye makeup the night before. It happens. I got that it was a mental disease, so if your daughter simply says it suits you, you have it much easier. Don't fret, just come clean.

My wife just tolerates my dressing, but I don't know what she'd do if our son found out. I wish she could be more accepting. I feel like I live in fear of the day that she can no longer tolerate it.

Yep sounds like she's busted you, if she's anything thing like our daughter she said she'd had an idea for a while.

Have a chat with her but.......just be prepared to be sharing your clothes...that was the second thing our daughter said when we talked to her.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna