Thread: Went To Dallas Car Show!

Went To Dallas Car Show!

I don't get to dress very often but my wife went out of town for the weekend and the kids were in school. The Dallas Car Show was going on and I've attended this enfemme before/ I've also gone to the State Fair in Dallas enfemme. Anyway, I dropped the kids at school and then came home and got organized. Pulled my stuff out of the attic plus a few items I bought in drab this week in anticipation of today. I had a purple and black blouse and black slack and high heeled sandals. I have a large purple handbag that I just love for these type of outings. Going on Friday during the day it seemed like an older crowd at the show (I'm 44) But I got lots of smiles esp. from the girls who are in the turntable with the cars. Did a little shopping while I was out at JCPenny, tried on lots of new stuff but didn't buy anything. Got a "Can I help you with anything Maam", which made me feel good. Went to K&G and found some great high heeled sandals in my size and bought two pair. Had to hurry Home to pick the kids up. Didn't get to shower, but washed my makeup off and stuck my head under the shower to wet my head. I threw on some jeans and a tshirt, but I still had my waist cincher and hip pad on as weel as being tucked. An exciting day. I'm still coming down from it all.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    What, didn't you get to check out how you looked in a new ragtop? Sounds like fun. Hope you did. Cheers Dana

Never thought of dressing to go to the auto show. I go to Harrisburg (PA)every year. Darn. Come on, January.

A good day out Rachael. Glad you had fun.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Good job! Your next assignment: attend a NASCAR race dressed.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Top 5 Crossdressing items needed for a NASCAR race

5. BillyBob teeth
    4. Tube Top
    3. Beer Belly
    2. Daisy Dukes
    1. Wal Mart bag to carry beer.

Anyway, good job, I'll bet you had a great time at the Auto show. Way to go !!!!
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael_TX View Post
    An exciting day. I'm still coming down from it all.
    It sounds like you had great fun, Rachael! Congratulations on enjoying a lovely day!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina P Hose View Post
    Top 5 Crossdressing items needed for a NASCAR race

5. BillyBob teeth
    4. Tube Top
    3. Beer Belly
    2. Daisy Dukes
    1. Wal Mart bag to carry beer.

Anyway, good job, I'll bet you had a great time at the Auto show. Way to go !!!!
    You forgot Big Hair.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Thanks for sharing my enthusiam. I mostly lurk around here, but I needed to share. The day went way too fast.

Sounds like a fun day. I'd love to go to the Dallas Car Show as Paula. The thought has crossed my mind several times. I just can't seem to find the time through and that's totally wierd because I'm unemployed at this time. Go figure....but job hunting is a full time job; who'd have thought.
    Also my wife has been extremely down over having to work so hard to keep up wth all the expenses. She totally knows I dress and even knows I go out often, she just doesn't want to participate or even see it. I just guess under the circumstances that cd'ing the car show might not be a great idea for me at this time. Oh well.....there's always next year.

Enjoy the Ride,
    Paula