Thread: One of us out taking pictures

One of us out taking pictures

The other day I was sitting in the park here in SLC doing a crossword puzzle. I looked up and noticed a lady set up a camera and start taking pictures of herself. She wasn't to far away from me but I never saw her face. So I got up a moved while she walked back to her car and got into the back seat. At that point I realized that she was a CD. To bad I didn't figure it out sooner I could have gone over and helped her take the pics. I never saw her get back out of the car because I left soon after, but she was in the back seat for a while. If it happened to be any of us I hope you post the pictures because I thought you looked great.

On another note I had my first profesional pedicure this morning with my wife. It was a lot of fun and now I have a lovely shade of dark purple on my toes.

Michelle

AW! I wish I could say it was me I would LOVE to have such guts especialy around SLC where I feel like every one knows me.

Where did you get your pedi? I cant wait for that experiance either.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Wasn't me! I wish I could say otherwise, but, . . .

Kathi

Gold Member
    Sure wasn't me with my photography skills. You can tell how good I am at pictures by looking at all the albums in my profile. I know. I get an F in that part of being a CD.

Oooooo...pedicure. That one is still on my wish list. Did you show them off with sandals?

I got the pedicure at the Kura Door. A nice little Japanese spa up in the aves. I don't own any sandals but I did have to wear some flipflops for a while. It was a little cold walking around in the fresh snow but the nails looked good in contrast with the snow.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Wasn't it fun, i used to get them with my ex, but of course with her it was without the polish. I'm going to get one here in about an hour, first one in almost 6 weeks. mj

p.s. i'm feeling bright pinkish purple today