Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused

You need to learn how to relax into the afterglow, not just crash onto the post orgasmic helter-skelter.

Try something like guided relaxation... Once you get it off, you can relax very easily, and in just a few seconds... And THAT really helps the afterglow to flow.
    Last edited by Imogen_Mann; 03-10-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Banned Read only
    I don't know if this applies to everyone, but I know for myself and some others, it does. As you grow older, you'll find you have less urge to "blow your cookies" when you dress. You can always work on it yourself, by forcing yourself to stay dressed after you do this even now. You will eventually get the urge less and less. Of course, if you're wearing something really wild like 5" heels, this is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I think the "yano" part is more a matter of age. As a teen/young adult, the desire to yano seemed linked to dressing.... But over time, I found I enjoyed being dressed and under dressed ---and not just to yano. Honestly, at 16, the sight of a pair of panties might have been enough to stimulate yano...but really so does just about anything at that age. I almost think dressing gets associated with yano by coicedence at that time in life... not as cause & effect.
    I think Kim may have hit the nail on the head. Teenagers are going to find most anything titilating enough for yano but perhaps (except for those who are true fetishists - on another thread) the desire to be feminine is seperate and only coincidental with yano. I know for me that dressing sometimes leads to it but often not - even when I am fully dressed for a day. But it was different in my youth as well.....Dee

Same experience for me for a long time: play with the girl clothes, have a great yano, and then pull off the clothes as fast as possible.

Then last year I had an accident that left me unable to yano all the way, although what I get still feels good; when that's over I'm perfectly happy staying dressed.

I think there's something about the completion that triggers a deeply rooted male instinct to get up and leave. We all knoiw it's a common sterotype in hetero lovemaking, so why wouldn't it affect us the same way when the woman we are loving is ourself?

If you don't want to try my "solution" (and I don't recommend it!), I guess my advice would be to practice holding your fire so you can enjoy the rest of the experience for longer periods of time. Maybe that will make it less about the yano.

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes i just take care of it before i dress, so that way i dont have the urge hanging over my head the whole time im dressing. and i am able to enjoy myself better in non sexual activities

and the post about making it the end event is also a great idea as well. kinda of like taking yourself out on a date. you know like dress, sit down with a good girly movie and popcorn, maybe a glass or two of wine.

or try to make a activity during the dressing

things i like other then the yano
    1. cleaning the house
    2. organizing laundry/ closet
    3. tailoring my own clothes to fit better (my fav)
    4. scrapbooking (very fun and cool)

Making up and dressing has always been, still is, and always will be about sexual excitement for me. I love to do the complete transformation, with makeup, painted nails, eyelashes, wig, jewelry, perfume, shapewear, pantyhose, skirt/top or dress, and high heels. I love watching the transformation in the mirror as it happens. When complete, I like to take photos, sometimes go out (but usually stay in), and just spend some time en femme. Every session always ends the same way: standing before a full-length mirror in my highest heels and applying deep red lipstick while pleasuring myself. After it's over, I clean up and put away my girl things, ready for the next session. No guilt, it's just the process. When it's over, it's over. Until next time.

Hello Lucy 10!
    Everyone here has gone through what you are saying. We dress, get excited and undress and feel like crap because we dressed in the first place. Then we do it again. It goes on and on until we start dressing not for sexual reasons, but to be feminine. Then you start dressing to go out and be you, but as a woman. Still you cannot stop the dressing. I think I have hit a middle of the road part where either dressed or not I'm just me. I have accepted the dressing part as part of me. I still would like to stop, but will not and can not.
    Charlie

I looked up "yano" on wikipedia and its some sort of pop group?

SUZY

I have never got to 'yano until last week. I been crossdressing for many years but finally decided to go the extra and final step to makeup. Well as soon as I applied my make up foundation I got aroused and by the time I put on my lipstick 'yano happened. It was incredible...Never happened like that before.
    So tomorrow I hope I can 'yano when I dress in the morning.

It was a misspelling.... I think she meant YahOOOO.

Red face Yano !!

[SIZE=2]Apparently we girls have all had the same problem to one degree or another. I used to have a terrible guilt after "yano". I'm sure mine came from my mother telling me how SINFUL it was to masterbate, and that I surely was going to go to hell if I didn't stop!! You can imagine how that makes a young boy feel. Well, I haven't gone there yet, nor do I expect to. After 60+ years, I'm fine and I agee that as you age, the drive lessens. The dressing is still a glorious feeling and as I learned to accept that, I lost any guilt I had. So sit back and enjoy life to the fullest, because it is way too short to worry about it.(LIFE, THAT IS!) GO Girls !!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]NANETTE FAYE [/SIZE]

I thought yano was supposed to make you go blind! Is that why I have to wear glasses now, at the ripe old age of 65?

Tony
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-25-2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Sorry Dragster, I couldn't resist. Lol. We want to keep 'em guessing.

This has got to be one of the more entertaining threads I've read.

Yano?

Reine

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy10 View Post
    Ok, heres the deal. i love to dress. but after i "yano". the feeling goes away, and i hate myself for doing it, however 10 minutes later i want to do it again. What am i supposed to do. how can i fight the urge as i love dressing and don't want to stop.
    Thanks,
    Lucy x
    I used to have the same issue, but then it changed over time. I don't know if there's anything you can do about it. But the more comfortable I became en femme the less I wanted to switch back.

Smile

well i yanoed once or twice last year.

just getting dressed up does it's own high, no need for the other to feel good.

getting to be one the "other" side of age, but not dead yet. just need a yano partner.

Loni

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Ok i have an opinion on the topic of this thread but i'm more interestern in the new Euphamism (sp?) created by out esteemed thread hostess!!!

"yano" ...!!!!

BRILLIANT!!!

Sophie
    HAHA, i agree, i'm excited about the new word for it. Very catchy!

Back to the topic. I used to have the same problem when i was very new to CD'ing. Now that i've come to terms to accept everything that i'm going through, i have less guilt to deal with after a "yano".

Gold Member
    Yano? Sounds like the name of a classical musician.

I call it the "Pink hangover."

For whatever reason, we are destined to be who we are- lost in the limbo between genders until we sort out what and who we are. it's normal to have regrets.

That said- trying to stop is like trying to stop breathing. Be strong, be who you are.
    I'm wearing a skirt?

[SIZE="3"]55, been on antidepressants, lithium. not much libido now, seldom yano when dressed now, but a few yrs ago, always ended it with yano. always felt guilty, freakish, but accept it better now. never had a mate.[/SIZE]

Actually, we are overlooking another option here that was always picked from the “Georgie Bushes” growing in every public park a couple years ago…the “not my fault berries”. . Here is one of them, if you want to “pick it”.

The “guilt” is not “our” fault. It is due in part to a natural process.

This is a greatly simplified (and probably very boring) explanation of some of the “Biological Psychology” going on inside us…mainly during the last two phases of the sexual response cycle (orgasm and resolution).

Orgasm induces the release of hormones (oxytocin, vasopressin) and neurotransmitters (dopamine levels deplete/replenish). Some of the effects of the hormones and depletion of dopamine levels can be fatigue, disinterest, guilt, meloncholy, etc. The typical scenario is just a brief period of this, then a return to the cycle again
    In men, part of the “resolution” phase (recovery after orgasm) includes a “refractory period”. This is a period where you are unable to achieve an immediate erection just after orgasm. (short period).

In short, the post-orgasm “guilt”, etc. is actually the body’s way (dopamine vs seritonin, etc.) of shutting things down for a bit so it can recover and be ready to do it again!! That’s the reason it is commonly described as a “temporary feeling”. When the body adjusts all the levels back to “normal”, the “feelings” dissipate (usually quickly) and you get “horny” again…lol

The second point in this last phase is the memory of the event. Our memories may include not only the physical act and resulting pleasure,but what happens afterward between the partners, particularly in long-term relationships. The experiences are retained and fed into
    our desire for another encounter, which completes the circle in the sexual response cycle.

In our case, which is of course is socially considered “fetish”; we just tend to gravitate toward using this rest time to focus on the CD “guilty” feeling more than the rest of the feelings. So we are unconsciously “creating” and retaining a negative memory of the CD event by misguided thinking (i.e..“cause“ of the feeling = CD). This creates a negative memory of the event (yano) to be recalled and connected with our future desires for another encounter. In other words, we are unintentionally sabotaging ourselves.

In some cases, in the extreme form a condition called PCT (post-coital tristesse) develops. This is caused by the release of the hormone prolactin, which the body creates to counteract the release of dopamine (the sexual arousal hormone). PCT is the normal process taken to an extreme level producing the sadness, sorrow, anxiety etc, but it lasts for hours post-orgasm.

So, there ya’ go.
    It is just like a ride at Disneyland…you have to endure the vertigo nausea part after the “ride” is over, and when you recover…you end up right back in line again…hehehehe.

Hey, this is a difficult job. If this CD experience was easy, they would have women and children doing it, right? It is a tough job, but somebody has got to do it! And that is why we CDs are all here, making the sacrifices we make, to keep the world safe…

So let’s get back out there and make everyone proud!! We have a job to do.

Somethin’ like dat’…

oxoxo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time

Time will help you are still young I am sure and your hormones are still in full bloom. I on the other hand (no pun intended) am at a stage I would rather dress than YANO anyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

What about the cemicals

eluuzion thanks for bring it up I was just thinking isn't there some sort of chemical reaction going on in there that could make us feel very differn't then 5 or 10 secounds before we yanoed? Anyway sounds like we are getting/giving a lot of the same advice which its good to know others have had to deal with it. One of things I am not sure if anyone touched on and something I am dealing with just as of last monday when my theripest brought it up is why are you suprized you get aroused when you get dressed aka me. If in fact my brain is x typed female then when I see feel or exspearance what my brain thinks it is then yeah its going to get excited now sometimes its not just yano sometimes I just feel great with out yanoing especily like when for the first time I dressed in normal cloths and not something super sexy like lingerie. Another thing is right after I dont know about the rest of you but I tend to feel vonrable <<< sp once again the cemical thing and that mixed with a little guilt can be a recipe for real bad things. So what to do well the best thing once again very new to it all but the best thing I have found for me is dont dress in your super sexyiest outfit and be careful of that suductrest satin lol like I say for me its a nice pair of girl jeans and a nice top and just do your dayly rutine watch a movie play a game do a puzzle what ever your fancy and just enjoy your time as a girl it can give you some great insight. Also yes it does go down with time aka age not the dressing but the wanting to yano thing good luck atleast for me I still have a long way to go.

You have trained Willie that he gets Yano every time you dress. You can retrain him by tucking and taping. He will fight you for awhile but he will learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutral Fire View Post
    eluuzion thanks for bring it up I was just thinking isn't there some sort of chemical reaction going on in there that could make us feel very differn't then 5 or 10 secounds before we yanoed? .

The info I posted is an extremely "simplified" version of a complex event(s) (and such stuff seems to bore most folks). All of these "chemical" processes are intertwined, varied and always dependent upon or influenced by individual circumstances present at the time. Actually, it is similar to the drug addiction process.

Anyway, rest assured that whether it be a biological, physical or cognitive event you are experiencing...you are not the first or the last to experience it, and will live to see it again.

We are all exactly alike, except for being totally different...

If you really want to worry about something important, worry about all of the honey bees that are dying. We need them to produce as much as one third of the total food supply for humans...yikes!

HaveFun/BeHappy
    Last edited by eluuzion; 03-28-2010 at 04:30 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]