Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think girly when you wake up

Do you think girly when you wake up

I'm always thinking about girly stuff when I wake up every day. Like I can't wait to check out the sale's left in my Email, or find time during the day to dress up if only for a little while. What do you think of first girl thing's or guy thing's?

Banned Read only
    I generally sleep en femme, and I think about how I: A) don't want to get up; and B) don't want to have to get undressed.

I think.... ARRRRGH !!!!! Mornign already ?? Again !?? Then I think.... Time ? Pee ! tea ! and school run, in that order.

For me, it's Life first, feminine/masculine later.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirl2b
    Do you think girly when you wake up
    What do you think of first girl thing's or guy thing's?
    [SIZE="2"]I try to think girly, but something gets in the way when I roll over…

Seriously, I often wake up drafting responses to thought-provoking threads or posts in my head, so I’m girly in that regard. The past few days I’ve wasted a lot of time grumbling about certain trolling threads on this site that are more destructive than supportive. This spoils an otherwise pleasant activity, and I wander off to do other things until the infection wears off. I don’t like being angry at someone else’s spurious opinion, but it happens now and then. Every two weeks or so, a stubborn dark cloud shows up to rain on our little parade, in the form of over-analysis of the obvious, correcting our “mistakes,” or just a dark cloud*, period. What gets me is the fact that some members actually welcome this destructive intrusion! See, you’ve got me thinking all MALE and confrontational, when I’d rather be thinking all girly and restrained. That being said, thanks for this opportunity to clear some of the air…

[/SIZE]

My first thoughts are girly because I very often wake up sexually excited. I don't know which comes first though - thoughts in my dreams / or sexual excitement. Too bad for me my SO needs to sleep in longer than me and I need to get on with exercising and getting on with my day....Dee

Its my curse

First "girly" thing to think about after putting on my fuzzy slippers and straightening my night gown, is to remember to check the seat is down before sitting so that I don't freeze my *** on the cold bowl.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I sleep enfemme and when I shower [ at home] I wrap the towel around my chest and sit girly like

I don't think at all when I wake up - I have to get my coffee first

Then after the caffeine kicks in and I wake up I think girly if I've been sleeping en femme. However it is never that girly because I have to wear a wig while en femme (can't grow my own hair because of hair loss) and can't sleep with it without ruining it.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Let's see about 75% of my dreams involve dressing to some degree; you know the one where you forgot your shoes and your red toenails were on display to the world and you hoped no one noticed, or the one where you were at work and mistakenly had your bra and forms on and hoped no one noticed...... Then when I awake my first decision is which robe, a white lace, red silk or white fuzzy robe and 2 or 4 inch heels to go downstairs to make coffee........basically if I'm breathing I'm thinking girly !
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

First thing I do is turn on the TV to see if the weather girls are wearing cute outfits.

Karen Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
    I think.... ARRRRGH !!!!! Mornign already ?? Again !?? Then I think.... Time ? Pee ! tea ! and school run, in that order.

For me, it's Life first, feminine/masculine later.
    Yeah... That's how it was with me for a "certain period"... but now there is no school run...

So most mornings, I wake up dreaming very Kaz oriented thoughts before I shift into work/normal mode.

When I am working away from home and waking up alone, I wake up dressed and usually still in make-up. I know that is not an efficient morning practice, but it sure feels good getting out of bed and seeing Kaz in the mirror - not her other (male) half!

I am then in turmoil... I don't want to leave Kaz-mode and go to work, but time is against me! Aaaargh!

Love Kaz xx

Smile

when i wake up...all i can think of is d, it can not be time to go back to work.
    then it's cold in the house. turn on the stove for some heat. boil coffee while the eggs cook. quickey shower.
    get drabbed and off to work.

all this time just hoping it is a nightmare.

I always think girly and dress as often as I can and absolutely love it and wish I could do it completely every day - I can't remember the last time I shopped in the mens dept. - I dress every day in passable female clothes and the short shorts in the warm weather are my favorite even though I can't wear my pantyhose with them - hope you enjoy the girly thoughts as much as I do - Ellen

I sleep in girly things, so yes i do think girly things especially on mon,tues,and wed because on those days i get to dress for a few hours before i go to work. strange but i can't hardly wait for the weekend to be over.

Tina L.

Aspiring Member
    i wake up in fem sleepies, break from the wifeys hot cuddles, and think about which underdress outfit i can sneak thru the boy customs.....then i drink coffee and remember im hairy....heehee....but beautiful

Sure. I wear nighties to bed and when I get up to go to the bathroom the first thing I see are my painted toe nails.

Yes ! How else should a mature woman think k ?
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring To Become Woman Michelle-Leigh's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I always sleep in one of my many nightgowns and my wig these days, so I feel so girly when I wake up in the morning..... Thinking girly thoughts usually regarding what to wear. And now even in most of my dreams I am en femme ![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Best Regards,
    Michelle-Leigh
    "We are now operating at a femininity level of 98% and rising...."
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face

yes i would say i think girly things most of the time,and yes even when i wake up.im usually in a gown and pantys at that time,and when i step out of bed i put on my furry pink slippers,and pink fuzzy robe to take the dog out.then after a nice shower,and leg shave i figure out what feminine things i will wear that day.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

I'm always Cheryl even when in drab...so my thoughts are always femme.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

i like to sleep en femme but sometimes have to wake up and do stuff quickly i forgot one time and almost got caught. I sometimes wake up and want to dress up. But thats once i get my own place. Maybe ill come out then

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Nowakowski View Post
    I generally sleep en femme, and I think about how I: A) don't want to get up; and B) don't want to have to get undressed.
    I feel exactly like this. I have even been known to wear a silky nightie all day while underdressing.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

I usually wear a chemise or satin nightshirt to bed, sometimes with a bra and breast forms. (Not recommended to wear the forms to bed. Though I sleep on my back and sides, the left form is now a little flatter, with air pockets in it. Guess I favor sleeping on my left side. But I can't help myself as I like them so much.)

I also often listen to feminization hypnosis tracks as I fall asleep. So I wake up in the morning feeling girly, loving my boobs, and hate the idea that I have to put on guy clothes and go to work. I'll often put on a skirt or dress for an hour before leaving for work just to prolong the enjoyment. On my days off, I take my time getting dresses and lately have been in women's clothes most of the day while alone, only changing when I have to be around other people.

Is this girly

I have been sleeping in my forms, corset, bra and panties.

The forms are attached so they pull on my body.

I wake up to the pull on my breast (forms) I smile an go are they real then touch them then tell myself not today . . . .

Is that girly?