Thread: great way to dress fem in the open

Wink great way to dress fem in the open

one of the ways i love to go out in public now days weather its just going to grab some groceries,or heading out mall hopping is to put on a set of womans nursing scrubs with a bra,some pantys,sheer white pantyhose,and some womans crocs or a nice pair of dansko clogs.and just a smidge of light makeup.i find that i rarely get pegged as wearing girly stuff,but i get to be out all day in full feminine clothes,and it feels great,and is very passable too.any one else ever try this?
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

I am a nurse for a living so i tend to wear scrubs to work all day yet I have never added crocs or nylons. I don't think that would go over too well as ppl are used to seeing the scrubs but not the other stuff so I think ppl would notice for me.
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Smile

i just put on a pair of womens jeens, and trouser socks, with my flats. a simple top...no problem in drab while in only in womens clothing. some very easy makeup.
    if cold can have a bra on under a light jacket.

only problem around here to "blend in" one must have jeens on, as i hardly see a gg in a skirt anymore.

Never tried scrubs. I wear girl jeans and top, light makeup and go. I have been noticed but only because there are a few observant people in the world.

As an aside, I live in a cold-weather area, and this time of year, all the girls my age (22) wear black tights with ugg boots or non-heeled boots and a warm coat (usually black fleece, the dreaded North Face).

So while I don't usually go out to the grocery dressed, I will go on drives around town and occasionally to a park for a walk, and when I do, I tuck so I can wear tights and boots and a jacket. I'll tell you this: it's VERY VERY comfortable, and it feels VERY feminine!

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar

Just me and She

I do dress under almost every day now when at work or just out and about. From panties to nylons and garters with bra and inserts. I do moisturize and put on a light facial powder to take the shine out of it. Sometimes I use lip gloss. Otherwise, I'm going to dress femme for the occasion.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

These posts seem to come up on occasion. Why invent this scheme for how to wear stuff in public?

Most likely you aren't passing as well as you think, but most people just notice and don't care and move on from it. The only difference is you, you think you're getting away with it, so you do. But here's the thing, that'd work just as well if you just wore the clothes you wanted without feeling like you needed to wear the nurse costume.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

oh i know i dont pass so well any more since i started body building,its just something i came up with just for shits and giggles. im just trying to be creative with my get ups is all,no other reason.plus i was wondering if anybody else does any thing similer.when i do it i problably just look like a androgenious guy is all,a guy but a little bit feminine.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

wait a minute...they make women's scrubs? How do you tell? I have a warm up jacket that snaps backwards but no one can tell. Otherwise, scrubs are sort of ...well unisex even the patterned ones.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    wait a minute...they make women's scrubs? How do you tell? I have a warm up jacket that snaps backwards but no one can tell. Otherwise, scrubs are sort of ...well unisex even the patterned ones.
    I work in a hospital and I never see guys wear the scrubs with the pink teddy bears so I guess there are women's scrubs.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member

the emo look

For the younger set, I saw this guy yesterday who had on a womans 3/4 length sleeve V-neck, some girls skinny jeans folded to capri length and some slip on Vans. Every thing was femme, just pulled of an emo look though.
    Rachel

The avvy pic isn't me

?

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    i just put on a pair of womens jeens, and trouser socks, with my flats.
    Funny how different parts of the country have different words and terminology. So forgive me for asking, but what are trouser socks? mj

trouser sox

trouser sox are the real thin knit ones ladies wear with flats or loafers under slacks.some are patterned,and they are sort of sheer sometimes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'm with u on this one, JT!

Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkeyOnRye View Post
    These posts seem to come up on occasion. Why invent this scheme for how to wear stuff in public?

Most likely you aren't passing as well as you think, but most people just notice and don't care and move on from it. The only difference is you, you think you're getting away with it, so you do. But here's the thing, that'd work just as well if you just wore the clothes you wanted without feeling like you needed to wear the nurse costume.
    If u have to wear something OTHER than what u normally wear when u dress, just to go out, I don't see the point! It would be like me making Sherry look like a hot movie star, then go out wearing a gorilla suit!

If u want to "fool" folks, why not under dress? You'll never get caught, and you're "fooling" everyone!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!