Thread: The Amazing Grace of Womanhood

The Amazing Grace of Womanhood

Yesterday I serviced a desktop support call to a co-worker. She's a young woman, in her early to mid 20's, slim with long sexy legs, who enjoys wearing short sexy skirts or dresses. She was wearing a short mini-type dress, a velvetly leapord-skin fabric, rounded neckline w/ cap sleeves, mid-thigh, with sheer black hose and a pair of black pumps that were at least 4.5" high. I found her attire to be quite attractive & feminine. As my associate & I worked with her at her desk & she walked about, i admired her attire & the overall way it complimented her figure. Her hose were stretched more towards her thighs than lower on her legs (a meaningless observation, bt i'm into hose & pumps), but her shoes seemed to intrigue me. She seemed to be quite comfortable wearing heels so high, and they fit her feet well. I saw her do a side-step in them, shifting her weight onto a foot that was at an angle that would have caused most women to falter, but she did it so gracefully that it caught my attention. It was if she was on ice skates, making an effortless shift between feet. I was quite impressed. I would've complimented her on her shoes if my associate had not been there - he would not have understood the context of the comment. The image of her in the hose & shoes, wearing them comfortably at work among others, still lingers in my mind. Today, she was in jeans & a sweater, but still quite attractive. I envy women, having the freedom to wear what expresses their inner selves in such ways, and have the skills to navigate a business day in clothes & shoes that would challenge most people of any gender.

Oh well, i just thought i'd share an observation & admiration of a co-worker's skill and freedom of self-expression of her femininity.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I just think it is amazing at the level of detail we notice now that we've walked a few miles in their shoes. I find myself much more complimentary of a woman's good looks and style these days.

I personally think it makes me a better man and a better woman.

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    I just think it is amazing at the level of detail we notice now that we've walked a few miles in their shoes. I find myself much more complimentary of a woman's good looks and style these days.

I personally think it makes me a better man and a better woman.
    Nicely said sweetie.

In addition, I never miss the opportunity to tell a GG how nice she looks, how much I admire her shoes, her hair style, her clothes, or her makeup.
    I have only received very nice comments in return.

I too am envious of the many options that GGs have in dressing for any occasion. I compliment my GG friends openly (hair, clothes, weight loss) and they always enjoy it even if they pooh pooh it. Although I often want to compliment the GGs at work I usually decline since I am in management and must be sensitive to the fact that a power differential can make even friendly and appreciative comments appear "sexual" and potentially "harrassing". I appreciate the fact that men in the area might not understand, but women in the area might not either....Dee

[SIZE=4]Enjoying the sights of a woman is one of the pleasures of life. Complimenting people helps to reassure the person that you recognize their effort and their beauty without being overtly pig-like. Women, and men for that matter, enjoy hearing compliments, they tend to help outweigh any negative remarks that may have been heard.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]It doesn't cost anything to make a simple positive observation, just last night I complimented a wait person on her gorgeous 5 in heeled Granny boots. She was very appreciative. It may have helped her through the night knowing that others recognized the effort she was making to look good. My wife almost said "wow, they are just like yours" but stopped short...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I think that the beauty and grace that you observed are some of the things that we CDers want very much to emulate.
    Hugs, Carole

Aspiring Member

Such careful observations

My heart would have fallen apart with the detail you offer. If I had observed such a fantastic creature, sure would make a permanent change.

I see you are not really a very observant person . . . .
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    This is a thought that enters my mind everyday!

Like Jennifer I try to always complement woman on how they look, their clothes or shoes whenever I can. I try t be non invasive and usually receive a sincere thank you. With out doubt I am more aware of how woman present themself and note items I find attractive.

Is this another of those fetish/fantasy posts?!

What kind of business are you in?

There are 2 women where I work that always get my attention due to their style, dress and behavior. Very dynamic gals, I enjoy their presence and fortunately I occasionally work with these gals. I do compliment them when I can, even though my compliment are far from typical guy compliments. I do have to be careful about wording due to harassment issues. But, I really wouldn't wish that anyway. But, in this day and age it is smart to think and choose appropriate words.
    Anyway, I know the two gals are comfortable with me and I don't creep them out or anything. They commonly talk with me about all kinds of stuff and it is so wonderful to have small talk with the gals! They have complimented me several times on noticing things guys miss, like highlights added to hair.
    Anyway, in my own way, I understand your appreciation of gals that have class, style and represent feminity in stellar ways. They are my role models in some ways and I have learned much from them. If they only knew (although it is probable at some point in the future they WILL know!!!!!).
    [SIZE="3"]Terri[/SIZE]
    ------------------------------------------
    [SIZE="2"]"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly!"[/SIZE]

The true measure of a person is in the questions they ask, not the answers they give.

When you start to notice that much detail in what a woman is wearing you have to say to yourself "I am woman". You've earned it, a man would have noticed that she was pretty, but you noticed every item she wore. Definitely a womens way of thinking.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better