Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did it start for you

Straight, yet curvy
    Started young, like most. Strangely drawn to the lacy and silky things in the laundry hamper. I didn't know why, but I wanted my own.

So I actually made my own lingerie. I cut up two pairs of my boy undies to make a bra and thong. I even sewed some lace trim along the edges!
    Last edited by Sweet Cindy; 03-11-2010 at 10:25 AM.

hi, Although like most I remember trying onMom's shoes and stuff when quite young, my true journey began at age 14 when my buddy Jonny and his sister dressed me as a cheerleader for Halloween. I became a girl that night in every way you can imagine. Willow

My earliest recollection is looking at the models in the Sears, JCPenney, and Montgomery Ward catalogs, at about age 5 or so. Certain models with certain looks really captivated me, and I knew that it was somehow not expected of me as a little boy to have such interest. I always look at magazines (like Look & Life) to see pictures of women, especially those with deep red lipstick, pretty hair and makeup, and high heels. Around age 10 I started to sneak into the bathroom and put on lipstick. Into my teen years I tried more things, especially lipstick and high heels, and started dressing in private in my twenties. In my thirties, I really started to put it ALL together: my own clothes, pantyhose, high heels, wigs, eyelashes, jewelry, and makeup. In the years since, I experiment less and stick with the things I know excite me: over-the-top everything: short skirts, glittery jewelry, perfume, very high heels, long and thick eyelashes, heavy makeup, and dark red lipstick (applied heavily) with long nails painted to match.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMANTHA727 View Post
    I am now marred to a under standing and supportive wife for the last 23 years I came out to her and she just wanted to know what took Me so long to tell her. I just think of all the years I could have been dressing oh what a waste.
    Wow, interesting. I sometimes wonder if my SO knows more than I think. I'd love to know what she knows and if she's supportive, but it's like playing Russian Roulette.

Heidi

Aspiring Member
    It was my mother's girdle that first got me hooked. I was very young, way before puberty. I would try on her girdle and later her stockings every chance that I got. When a teenager, I bought my first girdle, an "action leg brief girdle" I think from Sears. It was too big and I even took it back. It was later in life that I got past under dressing the lower half of my body and finally started wearing a bra, skirts, jeans, tops, etc.
    I just love wearing womens clothes.
    Sheri