Thread: Puddle of Panties

Puddle of Panties

Hi, Girls,

I just had a delightful experience! Maybe you do this or maybe not but I just became aware of it! I was undressing for bed last night and just slipped my panties down just past my hips and wiggled a bit to let them slip down to the floor atop my feet. There was this delightfully feminine sensation of them "puddling" in a soft pink nylon "puddle" at my feet. I stepped out of them and left them in a feminine "puddle of panties" on the floor and slipped into my nightie and jumped into bed.

"Puddle" is such an interesting, "girlie" word when used this way, isn't it?!
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

I don't know if I ever "puddled" like that but it does sound delightful and I am glad that you shared.

On the other hand, our little black dog has been known to "poodle" at our feet. Is that close?
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

[SIZE=4]What an interesting term, but it fits perfectly. Panties are so soft and gentle that they do actually form a puddle, rather than the thump of male briefs as they solidly slam to the floor.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Great visual..[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

The avvy pic isn't me
    Sounds much nicer than the way my ex (slob that she was) used to disrobe, pants and panties in one go, and they would end up inverted with the crotch of the panties facing outward. She would do this any where in the bedroom and they would stay where they lie untill she would do her laundry. Oh how i miss her.....not! mj

MJ: We married sisters and I don't miss my ex either. However, I do like to puddle my panties on the floor, but pick them up to be washed.

Smile

cute term....and yes it is so nice.

The idea of "puddle" gives me the lovely visual of a gentle waterfall flowing down (as the panties are coming off) the graceful legs and forming a puddle at the feet.

Wow, I get just the opposite feeling with that term. Sounds like someone left a wet puddle on the floor like a dog or a cat!

Hi Stephanie, I have enjoyed the same "puddling" experince when removing a skirt or slip!
    Hugs, Carole

Maybe it's the redneck in me but i will always be dropping them, then with one foot out kick the other one and hopefully catch with one hand, or on my head for the encore.
    "Beauty is truth, truth beauty"
    that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.

Keats.

Wink

im gonna use that termanology now.gonna see if the wife uses it too.its cute.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

puddle sounds so nice. Must be sure to not make a typo, when writing the word, would be too easy to miss the correct key,... piddle.
    Opps what was the comment about "waterfall"?
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Sounds like alot of fun. Time for me to puddle my panties as well. Never thought of it before you mentioned it.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I believe that in the 1940's-50's it wasn't completely uncommon for women's panties to puddle down while they were walking or dancing. Elastic, particularly elastic in a very narrow woven band, was new, not very good, and wore out quickly. Sexy panties made from silk, nylon, and rayon rather than cotton were also a new as a common item. And women who wore open-crotch girdles frequently wore their panties over their smooth-surfaced girdles. So perhaps you were indulging in a retro moment?

Art Frahm was an artist in the 1950's who did popular pictures that included a lady's panties puddling down at an awkward moment.

His pictures frequently included several features:

1) One or more men who are leering, often at least one wearing a uniform of some kind.

2) A bag of groceries in the lady's arms or having fallen.

3) A bunch of celery always poking out of the bag.

4) A spilling purse.

5) A dog on a leash that has, often, wrapped around the young lady.

You can find a number of his works at The Pin-Up Files.

You can find more analysis of his work at Art Frahm, A Study of the Effects of Celery on Loose Elastic.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    puddle sounds so nice. Must be sure to not make a typo, when writing the word, would be too easy to miss the correct key,... piddle.
    Opps what was the comment about "waterfall"?
    Damnit you pretty much beat me to it.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

That is a good description and we all enjoy seeing ourself in the mirror, especially if we are wearing heels and maybe nylons. And Evangline's kick & catch is something I often do. But I think all this is a conditioned reaction from seeing this in magazines such as Playboy and Penthouse that show their models with panties around their ankles or hanging from one foot. Yet it is still a turn on.

Thought about this thread this morning as I allowed a nightgown to slip off my body and drop to the floor at my feet. It puddled on the floor!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Puddle of Panties

I puddle my panties off every morning just to change into a clean pair for the day. My wife picks them up and puts them in the laundry basket, unless I remember to do it for myself. It is a great expression and you just made my day thinking about the "act".

I'm always amazed as to how my panties or G strings disappear into a ball of next to nothing, whilst on the very rear occasions I wear a pair of boxers, they take on the appearance of a beach towel on my floor when dropped!

Hey Steph, you're right. I just let em drop this afternoon,and they. fell into a neat little pink puddle ! I love being girly !

I know exactly what you're saying Steph. Every time I remove my panties I let them "puddle" at my feet before stepping out of them. I love to feel the softness whether I'm putting them on or taking them off.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    A "puddle" of panties sure sounds preferable to sight of Greying,frayed boxers littering the bedroom floor,wouldnt know what to call that sight
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Puddle of panties, sounds like a good collective noun.