Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Coming out' for the first time to a friend

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sueann View Post
    I know the only one that know about sueann is my wife bout i have a sister inlaw that is would love for her to meat sueann we get along so good we have been like girls for a long time we have gone shopping but she things that it was for my wife not me i would love to tell her but i do not know how she would take it
    One of my sisters in law,knows about Sophie,and Is very supportive of us both,even all been out at local tv/ts support group,and at club together,It was my Wife who told her about my girlie side,perhaps your Wife would have a better Idea of her reaction,If you were to tell her
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

[SIZE=4]Lucy,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4] Your friend sounds like she would be able to handle the news. So I say go for it, see what happens.[/SIZE]
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Tell her. If she is open minded enough to stand by you if you were gay, then she will probably be open minded enough to stand by you as a CD. Don't be dressed when you talk to her and give her the opportunity to ask to see Lucy. Good luck.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

I would go ahead and tell if in the same situation. She has already hinted that she would support you if you are a gay. So we can be pretty sure that she will do the same if you tell the story. Opening up will only strengthen the bond. You might even get a shopping pal. Go for it!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    This is soooooo easy ! Call her, invite her over, 1 glass of whine, and you will be playing dress up !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Wee update:

I chickened out although, did kind of make little hints, test the water as such and i think next time i may tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_lucy View Post
    Wee update:

I chickened out although, did kind of make little hints, test the water as such and i think next time i may tell her.
    Don't sweat it. Do it when it feels right. Testing the waters seems like a decent thing to do.

Regardless of when/if you tell your friend, just wanted to say that I think you look amazing.
    Kayleigh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://frisbeegirl14.blogspot.com/