Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats your favorite most cdtg freindly bar/club?

Thank you, Starr

Starr,

Thanks for the tips on the Ohio locations. I will have to try them. Slowwwwwly!

Paula

The closest one to me is Backstreet in Memphis. I have been there several times with my wife donnasweetheart and we were very pleased. I was comfortable and didn't think twice about being en fem.
    We have made plans to go back several times but life always gets in the way,, lol

Alan Golds Chattanooga, Tenn. Very T friendly. Just A great place to hang out.

Right now in Atlanta your best bet is Le Buzz out in Marietta. Its not a huge hangout but I always see at least 2 or 3 Tgirls there. Paris a club in Decatur is mainly a lesbian bar but you will see a few Tgirls there also most weekends, Paris seems to draw Full Time girls more than CDs.

We have had some super hangouts but they generally close after a while. Backstreets which was super famous for Tgirls is closed, Stagedoor where in the day you'd see sometimes 30 Tgirls on a weekend is closed and the super trendy Wet Bar folded.

The biggest hit was the monthly theme party called Twinkledome coming to an end. That was a freaking hoot!!! Phoebe here from the forum was the girl that discovered that party for us.

More Info on NE Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by paulap View Post
    Starr,

Thanks for the tips on the Ohio locations. I will have to try them. Slowwwwwly!

Paula
    You're most welcome, paula. I remembered the name of the bar in Akron, it is Lydia's, and it is a little south of the I-76, and iirc a little east of the I-77. There is also a relatively new gay bar in Youngstown called Utopia, which I've heard has drag shows and is friendly to TG's, but can't swear to that. I recently moved from northeast Ohio to New York City, so most of my information is relatively, but not absolutely, current. Last time I went to the Skunk was in the fall, and I haven't been to Lydia's since late 2008 or early 2009.

Almost all of these places have websites where you can find specific information about when Lady's nights are, when drag shows are, et cetera, and if they don't have a calendar they have phone numbers listed.

There is a Ramada or something similar near Lydia's, and there is an old Holiday Inn now some local name, almost next door to the Funky Skunk, and a lot of girls rent rooms to get dressed and to sleep it off if they have one glass of wine too many. Lydia's has a website with a message board on Yahoo iirc.

there a new club here in tampa me an the wife go everyweek now we love great drag show dancing pool cheap drinks just a great place
    http://www.manilows.com/ come out sat we will be there dance our heals off

Los Angeles

TG-focused: Syren ( see the events section ) which is getting back to once-a-month ( renting a club on a Sat. isn't cheap )
    Alternative mixed crowd: Miss Kitty's ( google Miss Kitty's Parlour )
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Ashleycd4u
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy 56 View Post
    The Rainbow bar in Tampa. It's a lesbian bar,but open to all. As the owner told me,"if anyone doesn't like a CDer in here they can go find another place " I told here how much I appreciated that,and I made sure to conduct myself as a a lady.
    Where is the rainbow bar located?

Houston clubs

In Houston there are two bars that I have been to. TC's is small but always has CD's and usually several TV's. They have a drag show after 11 buit but is lame. It draws the 30 something and up crowd.
    JR's is the other one. It is a gay bar with go-go guys dancing. But it also draws the CD's and TV's. It draws the college crowd.
    Both bars are in an area known as Montrose. Almost any bar in the area is gay and likely CD friendly. The part I like is all the bars are walking distance from one another.
    Don't get strung out by the way that I look
    Don't judge a book by its cover
    I'm not much of a man by the light of day
    But by night I'm one hell of a lover

I'm just a sweet transvestite from transexual transylvania

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Here in Scotland I must say my favourite Bar is in Edinburgh,called Habanas,usually go in with my friend who's local it is,a warm welcome awaits anyone who goes there.

Also quite funny too,as there is a Theatre situated next door,where after shows,the first thing the patrons do is pop next door for a quiet Drink,only to make the quickest about turn Imaginable when they see that its a Gay Bar Also for a nice meal the Blue Moon is Lovely,friendly Place with great food and nice ambience.

But Locally I recommend The Polo Lounge and next door,Delmonicas,they are my favourite Bars in Glasgow
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

West Central Ohio HAS to be the redneck capital of the world! Having come up here from the Dayton area, I would be interested if anyone has any info on this area. Wish I could reciprocate but it's been 10 years or so and I'm sure everything in the Dayton/Cincy area has changed by now.

wednesday night

the darklady in Providence fantastic place to go and be a gurl

Quote Originally Posted by heatherb View Post
    A lot of us gurls in southwest Michigan go to the Dunes resort in Douglas (near Saugatuck). They even have a couple of TG weekends every year. The next one is April 9-11.
    Oh really?! I've never heard of it, but now I want to go!