Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Non-sexual Crushes

JoannaDees
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Ann
    Oh hell, I said I wasn't going to name anybody mainly 'cause the crush is often made very uncomfortable by being the object of someone's infatuation.

But I'm old enough not to get my feelings hurt or lose my reason over something like this, Amelie

Rachel xxx
    Amelie is mine .... I will crrrrrrrrush you Rachel. ( think Kids In the Hall)

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoannaDees
    I will crrrrrrrrush you Rachel. ( think Kids In the Hall)
    Thank you Joanna, i had so forgotten what they were called . It hasn't been shown on tele over this side of the pond for years. Time for a comeback me thinks

"I crush your head "-"I squish your face" , love it
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Wow, I guess Amelie has alot of admirers on here. Ya, I'll have to admit I'm one too.

What can I say? Sure she's wears a dress and is into boys, but she's one of the ballsiest people I've met, and could probably make a district attorney cry if then got into a debate.

You go girl. Even if I were as straight as an arrow, never touched a dress, made more money that Michael Jackson, blah blah blah I'd STILL look up to Amelie.
    "If there's trouble, all us freaks have is each other" ~ Abe Sapien, Hellboy

Quote Originally Posted by JoannaDees
    Amelie is mine .... I will crrrrrrrrush you Rachel. ( think Kids In the Hall)
    (nails out) we'll just see about that!
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

I could not believe how easy it was to get a crush on some of the ladies on this site. But then again some of you ladies are very elegant and some of you have some very beautiful minds and you can't help admiring that.

There is more to that line of thinking. Suffice it to say that being able to express the femme side so openly has created tremendous amount of self revelation. It is more than just the wearing womens clothes. It goes deeper, the ability to feel emotions that we have been told are reserved for the female Gender.

Sweetasapeach

Just had to respond

Using this definition from the article:

It refers to that fervent infatuation that one heterosexual woman develops for another woman who may seem impossibly sophisticated, gifted, beautiful or accomplished.

then yes, most definatly I have the beginings of "girl crushes" here
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Quote Originally Posted by mand
    ooops......................nearly let slip

Been thinking about this one, and do I have a "sexual crush"

Well let me just put forward a setting that I would like to be in with my victim.....................oh sorry. I meant the recipent of my affection.

My ideal setting would be in a nice little country cottage, in the heart of the countryside in the depths of a Winter blizzard, miles from the nearest neighbour. Inside the secluded cottage there would be a lovely warm log fire burning, whilst myself and my "crush" would be underneath a snuggly blanket on the sofa, maybe watching a nice easy film............"The African Queen", springs to mind. We would also have lots of lovely food and drink at hand.
    So with the harshness of the world safely shut out would this develop into a sexual crush????....................I'd be supprised if it didn't

love mand xxx
    oh god tempting :drool:
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.