Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Non-sexual Crushes

Platinum Member
    you know before i started here the thought of being close freinds with a cd was like hold on now we an't a gona play that game ....but there are afew "girls" here that are most def. my girlfreinds and for shure a bond that i never thought possable with a nouther cd....

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by mand
    Have I got a kinda "crush" ?..................Yes

love mand xxx
    Shhhh :shh:

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    I define a crush per se as a love interest in it's infant stages. Am I gaga for anyone here? Uhm maybe one or two I suppose. That usually stops at the thought of sex though.
    Hey less of the smutty talk it was nice and non squishy, then you mentioned the s** word. Take one smack on wrist and a slap on your thighs

Okay, expanding on Donna's question just a bit, do you think a CD can have a crush (non-sexual) on a GG? I would say .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

"Stephanie"
    Uhm, yes! Love, even the non-sexual kind, is one of the nicer parts of life. It makes the other parts of life bearable. Don't leave home without it!

Love,
    SilkenPrincess

Tristen Cox
    Definition-
    A crush is a short-lived and unrequited love or infatuation, prevalent among teenagers. A crush also refers to the object of this infatuation.

Nothing about sex in there.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly
    Okay, expanding on Donna's question just a bit, do you think a CD can have a crush (non-sexual) on a GG? I would say .

i think so sometimes we can just be close freinds to a gg without going any more than freinds....

wow donna thanks so much for that article. You always find the cooles things!

Umm, actually I had never before heard the phrase 'girl crush'. Wow I must be out of the loop! ack!

But that said, now that I know what it means and stuff, I can say with complete certinity that I have probably had alot of 'girl crushes'. Somehow my entire life all my best female friends are usually some of the most beautiful girls either in school or just generally. Being around all that beauty and aprpeaciating it and just also knowing them as friends (and their faults and failings) probably constitiutes as girl crushes. I think most women would associate a 'crush' with a sexual desire. But just wanting to be around a person, liking their presence, their style, just who they are and wanting to be a part of it I suppose does constitute as a 'crush'. non-sexual one. I am kind of glad to know that having those feelings for another female has some sort of "sub catagory' on the scale of one's sexual preference.

I have joked to a few of my friends that sometimes I feel like being married to a crossdresser is just "hetrosexual' stealth.

hugs
    kathy in canada

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly
    I have had a crush on a GG. I would go everywhere with this girl, we were unseperable. We loved each other, we would do anything for each other, we were like twins.

Aspiring Member
    Shhhh :shh:

ooops......................nearly let slip

Been thinking about this one, and do I have a "sexual crush"

Well let me just put forward a setting that I would like to be in with my victim.....................oh sorry. I meant the recipent of my affection.

My ideal setting would be in a nice little country cottage, in the heart of the countryside in the depths of a Winter blizzard, miles from the nearest neighbour. Inside the secluded cottage there would be a lovely warm log fire burning, whilst myself and my "crush" would be underneath a snuggly blanket on the sofa, maybe watching a nice easy film............"The African Queen", springs to mind. We would also have lots of lovely food and drink at hand.
    So with the harshness of the world safely shut out would this develop into a sexual crush????....................I'd be supprised if it didn't

love mand xxx

ever tried to have a crush on a shark ? I wouldn't recommend it. < >

seriously, I do feel a strong attraction to several regular members but haven't yet fantasised about consummating it with any of you. so you're all safe ....... for the moment at least.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    What about Akyra?

All the definitions of "crush" I looked at seemed to have the following in common: "infatuation", "temporary" and "adolescent" or "puppy love".

Obviously, we grownups have crushes too! I guess that whether it's sexual depends on how sexual the one with the crush is feeling at the time. Lots of my crushes are just romantic. At least when we're adults we can enjoy them for what they are, knowing that they will pass.

If it's neither romantic nor sexual, I sometimes just say "is ga-ga over" someone, as in putting them on a pedestal.
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 08-13-2005 at 11:35 PM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

What about Akyra?
    if I fantasise about a fantasy does it count?

anyway i liked her better when she was skinny and cute.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Akyra
    Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    if I fantasise about a fantasy does it count?

anyway i liked her better when she was skinny and cute.
    i wuz jus tinking the same bout you ginny babe

Sometimes you just connect with certain people. Your personalities interact well or you find that you have similar interests or backgrounds perhaps. It has happened to me with both GG's and CD's here on this forum. It's mostly about friendship but sometimes it transends that even. Real and honest feelings and emotions are often difficult to deny or hold back...and I'm not sure that I want to when it comes down to letting people who mean so very much to me in my life know how I truly feel about them.

I always fall in love with people because of their clothes, their style, their cute mannerisms, something about them that I want to associate with myself. Everyday I'll fall in love over and over again, and 99% of the time it's completely non-sexual, heh, that's screwed up eh?

Aspiring Member

Yeah!

I think this just might be another reason that i miss because they are allowed to show real affection to one another without it being something weird. They can just really enjoy being just friends and sharing ever little secret males are not allowed to do this. Oh how I do miss that. Suzy!.

Natalie
    My crush is on CharleneCD...

My word she is lovely...

Non Sexual...She is just who I want to be if I grow up....

sexual crushes

well I always thought I was as Str8 as a die, but having gone extensively thru the members listings I have to say some of you are just downright gorgeous, I would love to know if anyone had one on me.
    Cathy (petticoat07)

"Stephanie"
    Quote Originally Posted by mand
    Well let me just put forward a setting that I would like to be in with my victim.....................oh sorry. I meant the recipent of my affection.

My ideal setting would be in a nice little country cottage, in the heart of the countryside in the depths of a Winter blizzard, miles from the nearest neighbour. Inside the secluded cottage there would be a lovely warm log fire burning, whilst myself and my "crush" would be underneath a snuggly blanket on the sofa, maybe watching a nice easy film............"The African Queen", springs to mind. We would also have lots of lovely food and drink at hand.
    So with the harshness of the world safely shut out would this develop into a sexual crush????....................I'd be supprised if it didn't

love mand xxx
    Oooo! Nice! Where do I sign up for a chance?

Love,
    SilkenPrincess

Amelie
    I had a crush on a CD here,,,Julie from London. I thought she was quite nice,, until she became a mod and joined the establishment. lol

Julie, Please don't delete my post, I was only joking,,well I was joking about the establishment part.
    Last edited by Sharon; 08-14-2005 at 08:05 PM. Reason: oh let me delete it Julie, aw c'mon....

StephanieCD
    Yea, I do, too. I actually have said it to my GF before I have such a stupid silly girlie crush on so and so and so and so... and so and so now that I think about it

No harm in it - I think our whole thing is encouraging each other to pretend to be women and many of us find women attractive. Stands to reason a few of us would get giddy about each other now and again.

So, yea, I like's couple few of y'all Damn, now I've said it!

Oh hell, I said I wasn't going to name anybody mainly 'cause the crush is often made very uncomfortable by being the object of someone's infatuation.

But I'm old enough not to get my feelings hurt or lose my reason over something like this, Amelie

Rachel xxx

(5 minutes later) oops now I probably hurt the feelings of the crushes I didn't name. I'll PM you individually, eventually.

I am excessively romantic, and I get infatuated and even fall in love at the drop of a hat. However some of my crushes last a lot longer than others. As the lady said, "[Girl crushes are] better than boy crushes. You don't have to break up with them after two weeks."
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 08-15-2005 at 03:02 AM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Ann
    (5 minutes later) oops now I probably hurt the feelings of the crushes I didn't name. I'll PM you individually, eventually.
    Watching the PM box..., waiting..., waiting....

still waiting.....
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe